Message To Anyone

Aziraphale

Guest Where-Where

I was hurt, then angry, but now Im just sorry.

Im not sorry I asked for the truth.

Im not sorry I got it.

But Im very sorry that the one who caused the truth to be a reality was me... Im sorry I treated you poorly in reaction to my own assumptions.

Im not the type of person you think I am. I would change things if I could, but Im not sure going back is a possibility.

I dont know what to do. The loss of your friendship is hard on me. I wish you cared as much as I do... but I guess Im the one who kept you in a position where you wouldnt care.

I also wish you would help me remove you from my life. The reminder hurts too much. I did what I could to get rid of you. I played the jerk so you could play the bigger person. But your playing the bigger person and not removing me in that one instance is driving me mad. Especially since your actions prove you want to cut me out too.

Its not fair to keep the cake around on the counter after youve decided you dont like it.

Hiding it when you think no-one will see, but leaving it out so others wont know you dont like the cake.

If youre afraid that by throwing the cake out you will lose some of the ants who like the cake, you wont.

Even if you throw out the hated cake, your house will still be infested.

Please throw me out.

Its not fair to request the end of a friendship but at the same time, keep the other person around.

I know you said you were wavering on your decision to end it. You offered reconciliation. I wish I knew how much of that was true.

I feel like you said much of what you said out of your own guilt.

I know I told you everything would happen again if we tried to be friend again and to not bother trying, but I said that out of anger. I really think things could be different. I really hope you do try.

I know its not my place to ask for your friendship again since you were the one who wished to end it. If I felt I could, I would tell you all this directly.

Ah, that was long...

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest j1youngxj3

"if you realize what i just realized then we'd be perfect for each other & we'd never need another..." -colbie caillat "realize"

only time will tell...and this time you're not some dumb guy i met at school or on the streets. i've known you for 12 years of my life. =]

I miss you. do you miss me? im in california so far away from you! were going to san fran tomorrow. i'll call you then and wish you a merry christmas, honey. I hope that you will have something to tell me. but if not, I just hope you'll call me...because I want to hear your voice so bad..

Guest lovemelody.

i cant take it anymore

i dont even feel like im in a relationship

am i not good enough for you?

what do you want from me?

i hate this

EDIT!!!

screw the message wrote a week ago! clearly i misplaced my mind when i wrote it. you're pitiful, stupid, idiotic, and clearly unaware of what is right and what is wrong! please dont be so obvious about your feelings anymore, it makes you look really unintelligent and desperate! good luck with life, you'll need it!

Guest alluring.honey

I don't think you deserve me at all. Sometimes I wonder if you are really interested in me. Stop playing the games; I don't want to play them anymore. You hurt me and now I can't trust you at all. You don't know how much I have cried because of you. Sometimes I wonder if I am completely over you. On the outside I want to believe that I have moved on. I don't know why I still care about you...something about you just intrigues me.

Guest --infatuated.

disappointed.

hella thought you'd understand or GET IT at least, but i guess not.

i think i expected too much that i fell so damn hard.

sorry. i was brought up to be this way.

changable, but not now.

PISSED. every fckn year tho. it's always like this.

true heart? CHECKLIST. and it's marked

you just don't understand

you just don't see it

FCK. you suck.

Guest rigashi

the new year is almost here... i promised myself i would delete the few remaining reminders i have of you... i feel really sad even thinking about it b'cuz i miss you so much... but i'm sure you've long since moved on... *sigh*

Guest inamorata.<3

I was re-reading all of our conversations.

I felt so depressed that it's not that way anymore.

I miss everything so much.

And then I found out what you did.

I feel so disappointed.

I guess you really do want me out of your life.

Archived