Message To Anyone

Aziraphale

Guest EHNerJI

mmm ~ i love your fakeness (:

seeing you around just pisses me off beyong belief.

stop, please. i can't stand people like you.

• Replies 20.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest IATEYOU

I miss you. A lot.

I miss the way your chin would rest on the top of my head as we cuddled together on my bed.

I miss the way you would get excited by silly youtube videos and do your dance.

I miss the way you made me feel when you kissed me.

I miss the way you would come running to my room when you were bored before practice and jump on me.

I miss our wrestling sessions.

I miss you getting excited over a new magazine and then storing it in my room.

I miss the way you would look at me in the dark.

I miss your hugs.

I miss your kisses.

I miss leaning on you and you leaning on me.

I miss holding your hand.

I miss how we would fog up the windows and laugh about it.

I miss leaning into you as you held me from behind.

I just...miss you.

And my greatest fear right now...is that you don't miss me. As much as I miss you.

Guest lovenotee

u aint gotta lie to kick it.

u really dont.

and i just dont understand why you still feel the need to exaggerate yourself to the world. i really don't care how much money you make, what kinna car you drive, or why you do what you do. it doesn't matter to me if your cousin's uncle's bestfriend's girlfriend knows rihanna or if u wear clothes from goodwill. frankly, your front if a big richard simmons turn off. i don't take fakeness too kindly, and i tend to weed them out faster than rainbow panties dropping on the floor.

just do YOU and we'll be good.

Guest shazail

i wish id had a few more days over there

just so i could sort everything out

now i dont know whats going on

school soon

i dont know how everythings going to work out

its so odd.

Guest UNIQUE6

oh gosh.i think i like him...gah im lame

-am i just another girl you talk to?

i love your smile...my heart melts at the sight of it

Right when I thought about you today and how you're never on, you sign on. When I think about all those times where I have to talk to you first, you decide to IM me first. I can honestly say, I like you more and more.

edit:

You make me seriously smile. Sigh. More and more.

-------------------

]: Why does it have to be me? I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.

Guest AMIbunny

Where is the guy that i have fallen in love with? What happened to him? where's the guy that would check up on me? Call me? Telll me to call him....tell me that he loves me...tell me not to cry.... *sigh.

Wheres the guy who would tell me he misses me while he's out with his buddies?

:( where's the guy that would fill a jar with little paper hearts and candy??

Guest your_sheroe

Who are you to me.

You stole my heart and heal my wounds without knowing yet you dont feel the same as I do.

Guest sonwily

I don't know what to do anymore. I totally completely understand you and I could fit in your shoes but I don't think we're on the same page. We were on the same page before but I guess chapters were skipped when we decided to go back into it. I feel scared, I feel upset, I feel like I ruined you. I cry over it because I am beginning to regret what I've ever done. I want you to be happy, but I don't think you're happy with me anymore. I don't know what we should do anymore.

Guest cheerydumdum

stay out of my dreams, please. *sigh* i have to call you soon for those pictures. or at least leave a message on fb. i'm scared. i hate this. i miss you. i hate that too. a lot. alsdjfljdsf i feel like such a stalker. am i? i mean. it's there for everyone to see. i just kinda check on it a lot more than anyone else does. :/ i effing hate this. why do you make me feel this way? i saw someone with a backpack that looked similar to yours at a glance last night. even though the second time i looked again it looked nothing like yours, i still kept looking just to make sure. i just want to see you and hug you one more time. i want to hold your hand. you made me really sad in my dream. you're almost always there. i even think of you in my dreams. do you know how pathetic that is? i wonder if you still have the bracelet i made or the cereal box.

Guest YUNICA

i don't know how to find the best way to solve this.

i'm sorry for being so selfish. i just don't want to make things turn more sucky.

the best way for now was to hide. to avoid facing the problem. but it's not going to get us anywhere. . .

Guest pucastar

i love you i hate you i love youi love youi love youi love you i love you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i hate you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you i love you !

im not used to it when a guys more player-ish than me =S

overall love>hate right now, im gonan get over u soon ! jst watch it

Guest jesster.

i hate you, you make me depressed, you make me want to kill myself, but i'm too cowardly to do it. ironic isn't it, how the person who makes me want to take my own life is the one who gave me life.

(this doesn't make sense...)

Archived