My Favorite Korean Bboy - Pop

Really cute! and hot at the same time!
Korean Bboys are one of the best in the world! Last weekend, there was a huge battle called Freestyle Session in Hollywood. Two Korean Bboy teams made it to the top 4! Then 1 of them (Gamblers Crew) made it to the finals which they unfortunately lost. They did their best and showed the US what Korean Bboys are made of!

You can watch their first battle for Freestyle Session here -

Gamblers is on the right side, and the guy who starts them off is the one with the white hat. SOOO GOOD! Pop is the one with the red hat and pants.

Gamblers is endorsed by Fila Bboy Line, so they wear a lot of Fila gear and model for Fila:

fila_wallpaper.jpg

Bboy Bruce Lee & Bboy Pop

One of my favorites is Bboy Pop (Hong Sung Jin). He's soo good looking and REALLY stylish. Unfortunately his hair looks really ugly these days. It's like longer with a perm! Booo. But he's still really cute and goooooooooood looking with a super nice bod!!!! @_@ His older brother is also on Gamblers, but they look NOTHING alike. If I showed you a pic of his brother, you would be like ARE YOU SURE? Hehe.

You can watch him teach you Bboy moves here:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LPbrtKhG9PM

http://youtube.com/watch?v=TxoteboL7Fk

pop01.jpg

pop02.jpg

pop03.jpg

Stylish!

pop04.jpg

pop05.jpg

The crew has their own store. This is him working at the store.

pop06.jpg

Working again...

pop07.jpg

pop08.jpg

pop09.jpg

Yes that one is HIM!! *drools*

pop10.jpg

They also have an online store where Bboy Pop is usually the model for the clothes.

pop11.jpg

Pop & Darkness (Leader of Gamblers) - Pop has big ears! @_@

pop12.jpg

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pop13.jpg

pop14.jpg

pop15.jpg

pop16.jpg

pop17.jpg

What's funny is that I think he's the one who usually drives the crew around to competitions in Korea.

pop18.jpg

pop19.jpg

pop20.jpg

HOT HOT!!

pop21.jpg

pop22.jpg

Most recent pic taken last weekend. His hair!!!! :huh:

popnme.jpg

Me & Him!!!!!!!!!! Yes I am sporting the NEWWW soompi shirt that is coming to a soompi store near you! :D

Guest kirstie

OMG. he is HOT :D

well..thats the body of a bboy for ya ;D

but DAMN. our bboys here dont look like that<<i guess its cause they arent really..uhh professional ones yet. lol.

EDIT:

DAMN. he has some killer cheekbones :o

OMGSH he IS hot =DD lolls his body is VERY VERY droolworthy. his big ears would be considered very good-looking ears since having big ears is supposed to be a good thing in korea. (not all big ears but the nice looking big ears AHAHAHA) ur very lucky to have met him =DD Gamblers is a great group. kinda surprised that they lost =/ the only thing that is ehh is his stage name... =X

btw bboy bruce lee [?] looks pretty cute too hehe

Guest suejinners

they are sooooooooo good. i think mbc had a special on bboys and gamblers were one of the ones featured earlier this year....

hes so hottttt

Guest angelbride

he IS really good looking haha

such a good looking boy... =p

i feel like i've seen him somewhere?

has he been on an MV before??

dang...bboys have SUCH nices bods...

Guest THAT--GIRL

oooh, i lovee gamblers<33 they're my allllll time favorite!

they were in florida a few months back. hahaha a few oppa's i know met them :]

AW MAN!!!!! i didnt know they were in the U.S...........T.T are they still here?!?!?!?!? i want to meet them!!!! they are one of my favorite crews!!!!T.T

They left to Korea Tuesday morning. You could've easily met them if you came to Freestyle Session! And they were easy to spot because it was a pile of boys just sleeping on the ground. They were soo tired and jetlagged, but it was really cute to see them sleep...keke.

Watch their first battle here -

Gamblers is on the right side. The person with the white hat starts off their team. Bboy Pop is the one with the red hat and pants and black shirt! SOO GOOD!!!

i feel like i've seen him somewhere?

has he been on an MV before??

I don't think he has. But he should be! He's soo cute!!

Archived