Why Are Asians So Obsessed Over White People?

Guest artic_menace

Guest artic_menace

Honestly, it just doesn't make ANY SENSE to me! Asian people want to be Friends with them, they want to Live Amongst them, dress like them, AND they want to be just LIKE them!

The Whites had Atom-Bombed Japan, they enslaved the Vietnamese and bombed the hell outta them, bombed the Cambodians, split China into two, Split Korea into two, North and South.

I just don't understand this.

Guest dunce.cap

stfu white washed gook

I'm sorry to say, but you've deliberately proved yourself to be an internet "troll". Please don't waste Soompi space. Pretty please. =]

And no, not all Asians obsess over Caucasian customs.

And I also suggest that you don't continue your current behavior. You wouldn't be liked very much, especially since you're a new member. First impressions mean everything nowadays. ;)

You've been here for a while and still act that way...

Guest milk;cloud

Because we live in america. :huh:

And no, I'm not obsessed with white people.

Asians just happen to be very blunt about the feature we want to have.

A tall nose bridge, thin nose, big eyes, etc...

White people also happen to have them but are all white people

gorgeous and stunning? No. Simple as that.

Many people like to assume we like to look like white people.

Not really, we just want to be pretty. -_^

Plenty of people from other races are pretty when they have these type of features.

And there are plenty of them.

Though some people who actually are obsessed with being white.

Those are mostly brainwashed. You can leave them to mind their own business.

Is this a joke thread? Idk, I'll still explain it anyway.

Personally, I think this thread is going to get ugly. Fast. If you want to know the answer, you've really got to look beyond that racist crap spewing out of your mouth.

Initially, the thread idea seemed interesting, but you only seem out to bash. This is not the place for that. A discussion means both sides.

Not one side.

My opinion is that it's not that 'Asians are obsessed with white people'. They just don't hate them. I live in the United States. If you haven't forgotten, this is a melting pot. Why force yourself to be so narrowminded? 'White' people are people too. If you mean culturally, the American culture is a culture that is so diverse, so broad that you can't just say that it's all white, because it's not.

Dress wise, we all have the same freakin stores. People dress the way they want. Preppy, casual, goth. It's all across the world. Since when was any style deemed 'White'?

You really have to get a big richard simmons reality check.

You also seem to be obsessed over the past. Are you blaming individuals for the actions of a country? You can't just hate North Koreans because Kim Jong Il likes to play with Nuclear weapons. Something like that...is just childish.

I don't know how old you are...but really. You have to grow up.

I don't know about you personally, but this is the world. NO one is perfect.

--fatsoko

Damn I sound pissed. Please mod. Delete this.

Guest undiscovered

we are obsessed with white ppl???????????

i never knew that....

maybe tthe asians you kno jus happen to be friends with white ppl

it duznt mean they are obsessed with them

or they might be white washed

but why the hell would we be obsessed with them

ew.....

Archived