綜藝大哥大 / Variety Big Brother

Guest roffles

Guest roffles

Taiwanese variety show...
I've never seen an episode of it but it's supposed to be really popular, I hear. I might consider watching it since I get the specialty channel which airs it. Is it any good?

It seems to be more for a more "grown up" audience like my parents(middle-age, heh). They watch it all the time. But I've never seen any real celebrities on their. I think I've seen A-mei a few times but that's about it... I've more leaned towards Guessx3, YL100% and shows like that...

Guest PandaKiss

Ehs, this show is alright.

I don't really like it though.

I remember seeing LEEHOM on once! (:

But I won't watch it unless theres nothing else on TV,

no offense to the lovers of this show.

I much prefer Guess though.

I use to love Happy Sunday,

but something happened to it.

Is it even there anymore?

x)

Guest alwayzujustme

lolz...i've watched a couple of episodes of it when i have times on the weekends...the show does feature celebrities once in a while...i've seen 183 Club, Fahrenheit, Lee Hom (twice), A-mei, Ariel Lin, Mayday, and a couple of other people that i don't remember much...but the topic of the show likes to change a lot but more often than others the show seem to feature local people who aren't famous but have special talents or skills...lolz...to be honest i only watch it when i'm extremely bored...you can check on youtube for a few episodes to see if you like it...but keep in mind that with various seasons they've changed their features various times...what you see on youtube may be different from what you see them air...depending on the dates of the episodes...

Guest Childlike Faith

I don't like it.

It's weird now. They have all these girls on the show that I don't even know.

Before, they used to have celebrities every week.

I hate the host. He seems kind of pervy.

There are better Taiwnese variety shows. That I forgot the name of. :lol:

Guest vc1188

For the first few years, this show was really good. Lots of big celebrities appeared on the show and performed. BUT THEN it went downhill maybe two years ago. So it's been crappy from then til now. It's no longer worth watching -__-

Guest heartdrops

^ I agreee~

They used to have so many like celebrity appearances and performances until they switched to that like talent guessing game.

Bleh~ But I still watch it sometimes since it's funny.

Guest ★ rain-a-sky ★

ohh I saw FIR & SHE & the group that mingdao was in on the show once :P

the show is sometimes pretty funny, but most of the time it's kind of...:/

Guest emmy-lin

haha i grew up watching that show~

i used to love it~ now it's kinda eh...

all they have are girls that are all pale with lots of makeup, tiny waist, fake boobs....

I like watching the magic show! Mayday was one once <33

Guest lovefool

i remember when i was little i loved watching this variety show zhang fei and his brother hosted..it had a music class with celebrities and thats when i first hear amei because she was on the show singing 'sisters' . Now, they air zhong yi da ge da on sundays where i'm living and all they show is the "guess their talent" segment it is so boring!!!! what a waste of a show

Archived