Junjin 전진

saharial

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest coreen

CAPs from SHINHWA latest MV "once in a lifetime"!!

(Do not hotlink)

012.jpg

016.jpg

025.jpg

credits:coreen

I love his smile......MELTED.....

Well, i am used to HIs bad hairdays...thus it doesnt matter anymore.. Heehee...Love Junjin oppa!! junjin oppa fighting!!!!!! :P

thx so much for the MV links + the caps ~

i love his hair & smile so much in tis ~

+ when they were all in the white tops , he's wearing a very low cut top baring his chest right ~ hehe .

loving the song so much also , esp JunJin's distinctive solo vocals ~

i let my younger bro hear the song , n he's like always singing along to it ~ :P

200605181852092200_1.jpg

Shinhwa's management Good EMG are pushing forward their '2006 Project' which comprises of Shinhwa's 8th album release, Japan debut, Asia tour and Jun Jin's solo album. Thus from Shinhwa, following Shin Hyesung and Lee Minwoo, it looks like it will be Jun Jin to put out his own name and debut as a solo singer.

Jun Jin revealed, "I am preparing for a solo album with an autumn release as the goal but no definite time frame has been decided yet." Jun Jin continued, "Dance will be at the forefront and I want to make a full stage that will show a different Jun Jin from that of Shinhwa. Please look forward to it."

In the 8th album which was released on the 11th, Jun Jin's vocal participation has become larger. Furthermore, at the 'Shinhwa, 2006 Tour - State of the Art' concerts held on the 13th and 14th, Jun Jin performed BMK's ballad "When the Flowering Spring Comes" under the satirical perfomance title of "Will Overcome the Mountain that is Shin Hyesung" while trying to break the prejudice of "a dancing king but lacking vocal talent" received a huge positive reaction from the 20 thousand strong audience.

However Good EMG explained, "There have been discussions of Jun Jin's solo album but nothing has been definitely decided and at the current time with everyones main focus on the 8th album and Asia-wide tour, a precise time frame has not yet been considered."

credits. ShinhwaChangjo.net + orenji728 (translation) + Yonhap News (source)+Wanjunjin

nb. all may take with full crediting only.

---------------------------

how completeltly exciting is this!!!!!!!!!!!

*runs round scraming*

Guest coreen

200605181852092200_1.jpg

Shinhwa's management Good EMG are pushing forward their '2006 Project' which comprises of Shinhwa's 8th album release, Japan debut, Asia tour and Jun Jin's solo album. Thus from Shinhwa, following Shin Hyesung and Lee Minwoo, it looks like it will be Jun Jin to put out his own name and debut as a solo singer.

Jun Jin revealed, "I am preparing for a solo album with an autumn release as the goal but no definite time frame has been decided yet." Jun Jin continued, "Dance will be at the forefront and I want to make a full stage that will show a different Jun Jin from that of Shinhwa. Please look forward to it."

In the 8th album which was released on the 11th, Jun Jin's vocal participation has become larger. Furthermore, at the 'Shinhwa, 2006 Tour - State of the Art' concerts held on the 13th and 14th, Jun Jin performed BMK's ballad "When the Flowering Spring Comes" under the satirical perfomance title of "Will Overcome the Mountain that is Shin Hyesung" while trying to break the prejudice of "a dancing king but lacking vocal talent" received a huge positive reaction from the 20 thousand strong audience.

However Good EMG explained, "There have been discussions of Jun Jin's solo album but nothing has been definitely decided and at the current time with everyones main focus on the 8th album and Asia-wide tour, a precise time frame has not yet been considered."

credits. ShinhwaChangjo.net + orenji728 (translation) + Yonhap News (source)+Wanjunjin

nb. all may take with full crediting only.

---------------------------

*runs round scraming*

YESSSH!!!!! so happy for JUNJIN oppa!!!! and I AM SOOO EXCITED!!!!! junjin is cutting a solo album!!!!! YEAH YEAH YEAH!!!!! JUNJIN fighting!!!! fighting!!!! :D Definitely a superb great news for us!!!!

*runs round scraming*

:w00t: JunJin's solo album !! ~ :D

i can't wait , i love his voice ! ~

Guest jerock

I expected a solo album from JJ in the near future. But not THAT soon.

When will he have to release it in the fall when 8 jib activites will slowly wind down by then.

oh well... regardless, I am curious to see 'Junjin' on the front of a CD jacket. Will definitely be worth waiting for.

Guest coreen

yeah - a whole photoshoot and news items and perfs .. ahh i'll bet it wont be until next year though >_<

will be wonderful whenevr it is!! so proud of him :)

Yes....so happy for him!!! the tgt of seeing him on the cover....and his dance and his songs!!! so excited!!! dun mind whether it is end of the year...or early next year....just happy and excited!!!

Junjin fighting!!!!

hehe his hair is sooo funky...I love him when he wears a beanie lol. I was just watching clips of Shinhwa on Xman and they are so hilarious!

This is my first post in this topic so HI to everyone! =]

hiya *waves* welcome to the thread!!

jinnie looks great ina beanie i agree :)

Guest chibimarukochan

I saw this clip of him getting fooled by this magician :D haha it was so funny and he had the cutest expressions on his face LOL.

Guest Aldine

I saw this clip of him getting fooled by this magician :D haha it was so funny and he had the cutest expressions on his face LOL.

Poor Jin, being dupe by that guy and the rest of the guys in the room were laughing at him. His expressions looked so naive and cute. :)

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

Thanks for the music video Rgal..from the caps he's soo cute! I'm already melting!!

JUNJIN!! SOLO ALBUM! NO WAY ARE YOU SERIOUS???? I'll be waiting for that. I wonder if it'll be more like Minwoo's album or not! Cause I love M's albums! But I seriously can't wait for Junjin's!! this just made my day!!

hahaha that video...Junjin looked soo into it and innocent!! SOO CUTE!

Archived