Junjin 전진

saharial

BROOK!!

my eyes aren't deceiving me.. based on your stories, looks like you really had a great time discussing "those" ahem's with your buds that night..

and about jinnie, he surely IS a winner to me.. on top of them.. :lol:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did you notice that JunJin has been wearing a ring on his left hand?

hahaha what could it mean? :phew:

BROOK!!

my eyes aren't deceiving me.. based on your stories, looks like you really had a great time discussing "those" ahem's with your buds that night..

i thought minwoo's the winner :lol:

Guest Brooklyn

Brook, we already made a comparison about it from the photos and verified by Charity, Jinnie is the sure winner, followed by his best buddy Sungie. :blush:

BROOK!!

vignette...aindy...

:w00t::w00t: waaaa...jinnie...the MAN...my champion...

some objections might be coming from the camp of the big DONG...(check out dw in the the couple selection of XMAN Germany...and we thought they all felt cold that time)... :phew:

shazie...minwoo?...i thought he's well-proportioned so.... :ph34r::ph34r: ...Azura will

beat me to a pulp for this... :sweatingbullets:

and vignette...i was also quite surprised by hs' hidden talents...i never thought... :P

i am now in frantic search for all variety shows that jinnie appeared in in the past...

i want all of them and downloading old files from cb is quite positively hemorrhagic... :wacko::tears:

shazie...minwoo?...i thought he's well-proportioned so.... :ph34r::ph34r: ...Azura will

beat me to a pulp for this... :sweatingbullets:

you sure? i actually think minwoo was more "man" than Junjin.. hahaha..

Brook, we already made a comparison about it from the photos and verified by Charity, Jinnie is the sure winner, followed by his best buddy Sungie. :blush:

sungie's second? i thought he's the least "man" in the group.. :lol:

inez, i totally love that wild photobook.. junjin bared the most!!

i think we're all going crazy :w00t:

Guest theLEGEND

Yeah.. agree with inez who can resist him?? So.. is he in relationship or single right now? btw inez.. i think i met you in JDG's forum as well.. :P

^i've only heard abt his rumoured past possible gfs .. hmmm .. it's time he gets a gf too .. haha .. after the concert .. i keep gushing to my friend how "MAN" Junjin was .. haha .. it was like I've forgotten about wannie ..

Guest Brooklyn

you sure? i actually think minwoo was more "man" than Junjin.. hahaha..

sungie's second? i thought he's the least "man" in the group.. :lol:

inez, i totally love that wild photobook.. junjin bared the most!!

i think we're all going crazy :w00t:

ok, since we're all going crazy anyway.. :P

check this out...which belongs to whom??? :phew:

and can we tell who the wiener is here?...oops...winner???? :w00t::w00t:

whoa

(to the genuinely innocent and pure and to the prudes, please do not click link)

vignette...aindy...

waaaa...jinnie...the MAN...my champion...

some objections might be coming from the camp of the big DONG...(check out dw in the the couple selection of XMAN Germany...and we thought they all felt cold that time)...

shazie...minwoo?...i thought he's well-proportioned so.... : ...Azura will

beat me to a pulp for this...

and vignette...i was also quite surprised by hs' hidden talents...i never thought...

i am now in frantic search for all variety shows that jinnie appeared in in the past...

i want all of them and downloading old files from cb is quite positively hemorrhagic...

Brook dear, after seeing all the photos you've taken from the concert last nite, there's no doubt that my Junjin is the MAN..... the Winner with the "Oohmp" factor. :w00t:

Of course, we still get sidetracked by D' Big Dong.... who wouldnt... :ph34r::w00t: But, i was thinking about what the ajummas last nite said... there must be something there..... :sweatingbullets:

And the M.... as in ......Miniature? Minnie? Minute?......still looks sooo cute....everything is cute.... :wub:

Hey girl!!! Be sure to give me copies of Jinnie's shows... subs or no subs... :P

Hehehe..now i am glued to their 'Wild' pics...Jin sure showed the most skin..Eric and Wannie....

aah..hot little boys.... ;) ..er men..

inez babe, i wanna see those Wild pics too... :(

Notice your new avvie... u change them as often as u change your p...., chingu...

From your pics, looks like u, Azura, Vicodin, Audrey, Jd and JJ, had a great time at Shinhwa's concert.

Brooklyn's recount of her stealing Eric was sooo funny. :w00t:

Brooklyn..photobucket is down for now..and i can't wait to see that :P

Hi jc_freakz..hahha..yep i see u in DG's forums too..Hi-5 babe!!

jihye..Wannie is still 'Champs..' ;) *winks to Brook*....Junjin is too hot to go unnoticed!! :sweatingbullets:

Ella..men come n go in my avie... :D ..yes..'Wild' pics drive us wild indeed.. :rolleyes:

[caps] 13/8 Shinhwa Asia Tour in Singapore

MBC Section TV

Callie: Will take some time to load. The sequence may be wrong so pls pardon me. ^^

img143230de6.jpg

img143231hf9.jpg

img143232if2.jpg

img143233wz3.jpg

img143236mu6.jpg

img143238im3.jpg

img1432324uy5.jpg

img1432326qb7.jpg

img143239as6.jpg

img1432328ra1.jpg

img1432331dp7.jpg

img1432332wf5.jpg

img1432340td2.jpg

img1432343wp2.jpg

img1432344ng8.jpg

img1432346ac8.jpg

BREATHE............................ :rolleyes: slowly..slowly..*faints..shivers..*..(from Eric's thread..)

^ OH MY GAWD!!! emoticondropjaw.gif *fans self* inez babe.. :w00t: i think yours and Brook's palpitations transfered to me. smileylust.gifsmileyfaint.gif.. Jinnie has very loong legs.... how come all i see hopping from thread to thread are my hot namjas' looonngg legs (Binnie too). :wacko:

^ OH MY GAWD!!! emoticondropjaw.gif *fans self* inez babe.. :w00t: i think yours and Brook's palpitations transfered to me. smileylust.gifsmileyfaint.gif.. Jinnie has very loong legs.... how come all i see hopping from thread to thread are my hot namjas' looonngg legs (Binnie too). :wacko:

Hot Eh??!! :P ..

Swimming at The Ritz...

see that luscious lower lips n his chin...????#@*&!!!...'sexed me up baby!!'...our motto for the nite of the concert.. ;)

JunJin..you're making me run for the shower..coz i'm on fire!!!!!! :sweatingbullets:

dies at pics .. holy crap they're hot

for those of you that wanted to see wild pics...

http://www.junjin.info/orange_heaven

i have 47 of them in my gallery..

OMO!!..*kisses n hugs saharial*..thanks babe!! :rolleyes:

Guest Brooklyn

yipee....

thanks saharial! been looking all over for these...

gosh...despite that zebra-print trunks (w/c he wore in bkk too, if i'm not mistaken)

jinnie babe is just scorchin'...awww... :w00t:

isn't he releasing a solo album soon? hope he promotes it all over asia...especially

here in the southeast side... :phew::P

Guest theLEGEND

Hi jc_freakz..hahha..yep i see u in DG's forums too..Hi-5 babe!!

Hi-5 to you too.. Did you manage to see JunJin when they were havin their concert? :)

Hi ellabel.. I you're here as well? I think you and me kinda have the same "taste" about guys :P Binnie & Jinnie are definitely :w00t: *I have nothing to say* :P

Thanks saharial!! <3

Archived