Junjin 전진

saharial

Guest krazie4adream

i noe some people that aren't really looking forward to his album...TT

but I AM!!!!!!

i LOVE ALL THE SHINHWAs!!!

JunJin is soo kool..his name matches him soo well!!! always going forward with his life...soo hard working..they all are!!!

seeing him with his daddy is soo cute too......

haha..i laugh everytime when i hear PARK CHOONG JAE..

can't wait!...

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im sure this questions has beens answered somewhere in this thread, but i have to ask again...sorry...

anyway, when is his solo album scheduled to be released? I am so looking forward to it. thanks!

it is supposed to be this month. originally rumoured to be the 10th, BUT 'state of the art' taiwan editions had just been released and so ie expect there is a delay so that sales from the two don't interfere.

it will never be soon enough in my opinion hehe

junjin was featured in Arirang's 'Showbiz Extra' last night.

nothing much exactly, just them saying that his solo album is in the making...

hey there, shazie! or is it huiling? hope i get ur name rite! :sweatingbullets::D

u're rite, i'm that clumsy girl who flop on your lap! embarrassing but yet funny! :blush: :crazy::lol:

anw, u can catch all the news at arirang tv here http://www.arirang.co.kr/ OR

u can subscribe it from Starhub cable tv, channel 99. only S$8/ per mnth.

Guest ellabel

[Pics] 10/2 Shinhwa in 24/9 Tokyo concert (Lots of fanpics)

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/4185/tokyojinod1.jpg

W :w00t: W!!! Thanks, enne for the concert pics.

Junjin really is the fairest of them all.. not a fairy, huh!! :sweatingbullets: I mean he's the most hot, sekshi and gorgeous namja in that concert..... next is Min woo, of corz... right, Brook?! :P

jbj/jj!...if we were allowed to go up onstage and insert a couple hundred dollars in his waistband...would he have taken off his top then? :w00t:

i would have preferred a peek at what's below that waistband though....

Brooklyn!!! :angry: Dont pollute the mind of my baby jj...Just we two ajummas do the peeping below JJ's waistband, ok?.... and inez babe, of corz.... :w00t:

OMG!!!!!!!..

Junjin's Da Man!!!!!!!!!..

Brooklyn..check out the boys in their white pants when they were on stage!!..they're all BIG men!! ;)

inez jang... whether white or black.... they're all BIG men..... including Min woo? Joke!! :P:lol:

Guest serawong

ok.... finally me reporting in JunJin thread... eheheheh...

hmmm... is this the only 1 thread or is it like Minwoo he has 2 thread too??

ahhh... saw Huiling in here....

where;s my dear mrs. park?! hehehee...

can't wait for Jin's album!! JunJin Fighting!!!

click here

i heard jun jin singing this song called 'resignation' for the first time..

is it one of the shinhwa song or maybe it's only meant for jun jin... :unsure:

Jun Jin sang this song in the 2004/2005 Winter Story Tour, the song was sung by someone else but I don't know who - I'm sure someone else can help. His solo "I even loved the pain" on the Winter Story 2004-5 CD is the best!!! He sounds sooooooooooo good singing that song!!! :)

hey there, shazie! or is it huiling? hope i get ur name rite! :sweatingbullets::D

Yes you got my name right!

what's your name? i don't even know omg :huh:

ok.... finally me reporting in JunJin thread... eheheheh...

hmmm... is this the only 1 thread or is it like Minwoo he has 2 thread too??

ahhh... saw Huiling in here....

where;s my dear mrs. park?! hehehee...

can't wait for Jin's album!! JunJin Fighting!!!

Finally see you in here Serena! haha..

no lah.. Jin only got 1 thread.. when he come out album, maybe we can create another one.

and i also don't see mrs park around here!

i love the way he sings this song!! i heard others doing covers of that song too, and to be honest, Jin's the best among them :D so proud of him

click here

is it one of the shinhwa song or maybe it's only meant for jun jin... :unsure:

does anyone have the original mp3 of this song~?!?!?!

and also marhejwo by jj and andy?!?! kindly PM me.. PLEASE~!!! *desperate mode*

Guest serawong

ahhh.. Mrs parkl super busy.. sleep also no time... wait la... her vacation time then she will come in already...hehehehe

Yes you got my name right!

what's your name? i don't even know omg :huh:

Finally see you in here Serena! haha..

no lah.. Jin only got 1 thread.. when he come out album, maybe we can create another one.

and i also don't see mrs park around here!

i love the way he sings this song!! i heard others doing covers of that song too, and to be honest, Jin's the best among them :D so proud of him

Guest theLEGEND

I love JunJin's version of 'Resignation' He sings awesomely good *better than the others who sing this song as well* <3

The song was originally sang by Big Mama. I have the original song though.. PM me for those who want it ^^

Guest junjinwifey

junjin wil start his solo activities in nov! he wil be one of the male guests in the new show "couple selection" that is replacing loveletter starting from 4 nov along side dbsg's yunho, suju's kangin, mc mong, sung shikyung and this one other guy lee byung jin i tink...

i cant wait to see him in action...JUNJIN HWAITING!!!

Korean Singers to Hold Showcase in Shanghai

Twelve Korean singers and groups, including SG Wannabe, Fly to the Sky, Hwi-sung, Lee Min-woo and Jun Jin, will hold a showcase in Shanghai, China.

Organized by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism and the Korea Culture and Content Agency, the showcase, entitled “Feel the K-POP in Shanghai,” will take place November 3-4. Other performers will include Tony Ahn, Kim Hyun-chul, Kang Kyun-sung, V.O.S., Typhoon and Ha Dong-kyun.

The purpose of the showcase is to publicize Korean music in the Chinese-speaking region and pave the way for Korean artists’ advancement to China.

Some 300 Chinese music producers, representatives of record companies, media outlets and music experts are expected to attend a business consultation slated for November 3 in Shanghai to discuss cooperation with Korean music companies.

The showcase will be attended by Chinese music experts and some 8,000 fans of Korean pop. The 12 artists and groups that will perform at the showcase were selected by the Korea Culture and Content Agency in July.

The director of the agency said that so far Korean pop music has failed to establish business ties with the Chinese market despite its popularity in the Asian region, and that the event will hopefully produce positive business results by promoting partnerships between Korean and Chinese music companies.

credit: KBS Global

Guest junjinwifey

after his stinct as a one day MBC Music Core MC replacing Brian last week on 21/10, he wil appear in KBS Happy Friend on 28/10 and sbs Selection Couple on 4/11. Pls watch out for jinnie on this upcoming shows & he has also opened a clothes style shop with a fashion brand.

im very happy he is getting busy but i wish he wont get too tired n jinnie hwaiting in promoting ur new solo debut jib!

credits: shinhwasarang.net

Hope it's okay to post it here. Appropriate credits are given on the bottom.

WE NEED TO VOTE PEOPLE! WE DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME! DBSG is winning!

2006 Seoul Gayo Daesang or Seoul Music Award 16th

2006 December 1st (Fri) 18:00 ~21: 30 (3 hour 30 minute live broadcast)

This is the first group voting poll booth.

We can actually vote without having to log in!

Let's do our best to vote like crazy!

This part of the poll ends on 10/30/06.

After that, we have to leave it to the Korean fans.

As the second group voting poll will be based on Mobile/ARS.

That is basically using your phone to vote.

2006 Seoul Gayo Daesang หรือ งาน Seoul Music Award ครั้งที่ 16

2006 December 1st (Fri) 18:00 ~21: 30 (3 hour 30 minute live broadcast)

This is the first group voting poll booth.

We can actually vote without having to log in!

Let's do our best to vote like crazy!

This part of the poll ends on 10/30/06.

After that, we have to leave it to the Korean fans.

As the second group voting poll will be based on Mobile/ARS.

That is basically using your phone to vote.

1.Enter this web http://www.jjqq.co.kr/sg/web/index.html

2. click for enter

(I can't get the picture to show up but it's orange dotted box at the top with word "go").

Click on that and it'll get you there to vote. Shinhwa is written in Korean but you'll see Once In a Life Time and you can click on the right.

3. *** important 1 vote /day

Credits: Shinhwachangjo.net+shinhwasarang.net+bobohturi+ringlet101

동방신기 O-正.反.合

63,509표(13.2%)

신화 Once In A Lifetime

60,178표(12.5%)

OMG!!! We are CATCHING UP!!! *Screaming* I voted again and got a MS message box but I don't care anymore!!! Just keep on doing it, spread the Shinhwa LOVE!!!!!! HWITING!!!!

Archived