Junjin 전진

saharial

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest devylann

imma so mad that JUnJin didnt make the top 100!!! how can that be!!!n ARGH!!! those peeeps don't know nutten!! he's sucha hottie and overall great entertainer!!! thought he was so much better than those others that was there.... not happie....:fury:

Junjin...i am so blessed

I woke up this morning

with more health than illness,

i am more blessed than the

million who won't survive the week

I hold up my head with a smile

on my face and am truly thankful,

i am blessed because you are there...

you gave your smiles

Thank you for the inspiration...

thank you for being you....

For all the time that i feel blessed beacause of you...

Its time to wish for you more blessings...and thanks for sharing your blessings...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!p.s. advance happy birthday since it will be a few hours away and i might not have the opportunity to post this.

Jinnie yah~

Happy Birthday!!

May all yor wishes come true and that you are always in good health. <33333333333333333

p.s yeh i just saw the MV, athough it was mainly focussed on Dongwan and Eric Junjin and Andy looked good with their smirks :P

coreen, dun tell me u're flying over to BKK with stef for their concert!

argh! u're making me :crazy:

devylann, where's that news? can share with us here?

if this is a result based on fans voting, then ya, i'm going to knock my head cos i DIDN'T vote! :sweatingbullets:

junjin cross-eyed? erm, no, dun think so. the very 1st thing i noticed abt him was in LL,

he with his frown look & his competitiveness in winning all the games..

tks for the pics, shazie. he looks gd, doesn't he?

Guest chibimarukochan

ahh i saw that clip where Junjin flying kicked Eric do you by any chance have the full thing? or what the show was called?

i don't think he's cross eyed, he can have a really intense look when he puts the effort in :P

yeah i have the whole thing. i've uploaded it to youtube in 2 parts...you might be able to find it. :)

sHaziEe thanks for the pics. :sweatingbullets:

haha what's with that expression?

Happy Birthday JunJin!!!

전진 오빠, 생일 축하 해

its my way of telling u gals, that if coreen IS there in Thailand now,

i'm jealous going to be crazy! hehe

ooh! and he looks sexy at Thailand airport

Guest heavens tree22

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY HUBBY 'JUN JIN'........WISH U ALL DA BEST IN EVERYTHING U DO!!!! FIGHTING....MAY LUCK BE UR SIDE....

:wub:

Guest junjinwifey

happy birthday to junjin...may ur upcoming debut album be successful n all ur wishes cum true...i wil always be there 4 u...

Guest squallie

Happy Birthday Jinnie! I just noticed how freakishly large his adam's apple is. It's very hot. I love it when he acts silly. It's adorable.

Guest pinkytina

I am late, but I still want to say

Happy Birthday Junjin Oppa!!!

May your tour concert with Shinhwa be a success! And the hard work you will be putting into your solo album turn out fanatisic. I can't wait till it comes out!

Lv ya always!

Archived