With Seung Woo - so cute!!

060503011337687l.jpg

I luv those pic I like Junjin with kids .it's so cute :D

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ally&EunHyuk

When you first see Junjin and how competitive he is, you would never think he would be soo good with the kids. I've grown to love him even more after FC Shoot Dori!!! Now we see a softer and more lovable! And plus oppa just got too effing HOTTTT!! :)

Guest coreen

When you first see Junjin and how competitive he is, you would never think he would be soo good with the kids. I've grown to love him even more after FC Shoot Dori!!! Now we see a softer and more lovable! And plus oppa just got too effing HOTTTT!! :)

YESsss from FC shoot dori... u see another side of junjin!!! you will spot him cutting fruits for the kids , hugging them when they sleep , holding their hands , playing with the kids in the swimming pool and there is one whereby he fall asleep with a kid in his arms... :rolleyes: All these just make your heart melt and love him even more!!!! Just perfect!!

Guest femaki84

^^hehehe Coreen..I noticed that too! He was cutting the watermelon for them in Germany...Sth u wun expect of him if u look at just his looks...as in he dun look that loving...

Made a cap from the making of Shinhwa's latest Japanese PV "Sun In Our Hearts"..LOOK AT JINNIE'S HANDWRITING..hehe..reminds me of a kid's handwriting...so huge compared to Dongwannie's...

bscap00070we.jpg

Guest coreen

^^hehehe Coreen..I noticed that too! He was cutting the watermelon for them in Germany...Sth u wun expect of him if u look at just his looks...as in he dun look that loving...

Made a cap from the making of Shinhwa's latest Japanese PV "Sun In Our Hearts"..LOOK AT JINNIE'S HANDWRITING..hehe..reminds me of a kid's handwriting...so huge compared to Dongwannie's...

bscap00070we.jpg

YA!!! SO CUTE!!! like a kid's handwriting!!!!!! ahhh soooo cute!!!!

YEs u noticed too!!! he was soo sweet , cutting watermelon for the kids....you really see a softer side of him...a caring side....yet ppl never commented the good things abt him but find stuff to complain abt him...

cant stand those ppl :tongue2:

Guest Rgal

Its okay Coreen, as long we love n support him... he can be an angel but still pple will find a point to pick on him.... <_<

Look at Seung WOo from SHoot dori, he was at 1st quite distant from Jin but now he's warmin up to him nicely...

i rem one ep of Shoot Dori when Seung Woo said he is hurt at his knee or someting durin practice... u shld see the caring n worried look on Jin's face... then carry him off the field n kept asking Kwenchana... then later to find out Seung Woo was only kidding him.. tat look on Jin's face is really pricless... :lol: how come the netizens never see tat part but every other part they pick... <_<:mellow:

Guest coreen

Yeah man!!! that time he was so worried and concern abt seung woo~ yet ppl keep picking on him....sigh...BUT nevermind... junjin oppa fighting!!!!!!! we rooting for you!!!!!

talking abt shoot dori...the kids are just soooo adorable...so cute!!!

Guest coreen

just wana bring out this incident... i read about a fan's unhappy encounter with shinhwa...esp junjin

I really feel she should see it in another view of point...Nobody wants someone to hate/dislike them. It really does not make sense that Junjin wants to upset his fan like that. He probably really does not know what is going on in the first place. The fan should not be that upset because there could be so many possibilties in this story. First of all, she is speaking in english and junjin might not even catch or understand what she is saying. Probably till now at this moment, Junjin still does not know she is a fan of shinhwa and know she is very upset.

Secondly, i feel as fans .. we dont expect our idols to be FRIENDLY to EVERYONE on the street and say YES to ALL requests. They have their private time and i respect them when they turn down offers like taking pics/signing of autograph... cos being celebrities are not easy. THEy can be asked by manager not to sign autograph/take pics ....and after a long tiring flight, they might just want their private time to unwind and rest.

So to the fan who is very upset with junjin and shinhwa.... There could be many reasons/possibilties to your encounter. And in the end, they still gave up their private time and took pics with you. There are 2 sides on each coin..thus 2 sides to everything. Poor junjin oppa might not even know u are upset with him and he doesnt have an opportunity to explain or tell his side of the story.

I will always be rooting for shinhwa!! especially Junjin!! Junjin oppa fighting!!!! :)

yeah - i hate when misunderstandings happen like that - people on my forum who've written about their experience with junjin have not had one bad thing to say.

its sad he wont even get to defend himself over what happened :( my poor jinnie

*runs off to hug jinnie* :lol:

Guest Aldine

I absolutely agree with you. Junjin forever! lolz :)

just wana bring out this incident... i read about a fan's unhappy encounter with shinhwa...esp junjin

I really feel she should see it in another view of point...Nobody wants someone to hate/dislike them. It really does not make sense that Junjin wants to upset his fan like that. He probably really does not know what is going on in the first place. The fan should not be that upset because there could be so many possibilties in this story. First of all, she is speaking in english and junjin might not even catch or understand what she is saying. Probably till now at this moment, Junjin still does not know she is a fan of shinhwa and know she is very upset.

Secondly, i feel as fans .. we dont expect our idols to be FRIENDLY to EVERYONE on the street and say YES to ALL requests. They have their private time and i respect them when they turn down offers like taking pics/signing of autograph... cos being celebrities are not easy. THEy can be asked by manager not to sign autograph/take pics ....and after a long tiring flight, they might just want their private time to unwind and rest.

So to the fan who is very upset with junjin and shinhwa.... There could be many reasons/possibilties to your encounter. And in the end, they still gave up their private time and took pics with you. There are 2 sides on each coin..thus 2 sides to everything. Poor junjin oppa might not even know u are upset with him and he doesnt have an opportunity to explain or tell his side of the story.

I will always be rooting for shinhwa!! especially Junjin!! Junjin oppa fighting!!!! :)

Guest coreen

I yearning for the day whereby i can be one of these lucky korean fans....walk up to him, smile, shake his hands, and get his signature!!! I really cant imagine wat my reaction will be....and CAN DEFINITELY tell u gals that...the moment of seeing him is enough to last me for VERY VERY LONG!!!! like a dream come true!!! LIKE ONCE IN A LIFETIME i can see him in real person!!!!!

I wana meet junjin oppa!!!!!!! see him in real person!!! He should be VERY very charming in real person...imgine 1.82 m tall guy with that looks and bod...*faint***

tks for the pics, steff!

i love the last pic...nice back! a v-shaped! ooh la la..

coreen, in the press conference, Eric mention S'pore as one of the Asian countries they'll be touring...

u frm S'pore? if yes, then perhaps we can go together & drool on junjin...

oh yes!

i've read abt a fan's bad encounter with shinhwa, especially junjin.

i must say that its all a misunderstanding. a case of bad timing!

Guest Enchanted

I've just watch an old episode of Xman with JJ and I didn't know he and Hwangbo was so close to each other. It's funny and cute when he act as a shinin.

Guest coreen

tks for the pics, steff!

i love the last pic...nice back! a v-shaped! ooh la la..

coreen, in the press conference, Eric mention S'pore as one of the Asian countries they'll be touring...

u frm S'pore? if yes, then perhaps we can go together & drool on junjin...

oh yes!

i've read abt a fan's bad encounter with shinhwa, especially junjin.

i must say that its all a misunderstanding. a case of bad timing!

Yess me from Spore!!! u too!!! haha....so glad to find a junjin fan in Sg!!!!! i hope they come.....just imagine we are one of the fans Qing up to meet him and shake hands with him...GOSHHH~~~~ think whole night too excited to sleep man if i gotta see him~

and yes the fan's bad encounter... i still believe that is all a misunderstanding and poor junjin might not even know she is fan of him and is so upset with him....

this week, Shinhwa is everywhere!

Music Core, Music Bank, Inkigayo, Xman....

i love their perf in Your Man the most...junjin dance is as awesome as always....

okay coreen, when the time comes, we'll get steff to join too...

Guest coreen

Yessssh!!!

I just watched Xman PART 1 with SHINHWA!!!! AND AND AND JUnjin's dance part is just AWESOME!!! JUST PERFECT!!!! wanjun perfect!!!!! and the part he played soccer is JUST SOOOOOOOOO COOOOL!!!!!!! my gosh!!!! MY MVP!!!!!!! HE is just power!!!!!! he can dance/sing and play sports so well!!!! totally under his spell ......

yesh now lots of perf of shinhwa!!! :D Thats great news isnt it!!! haaahaa

yup, he's a very competitive person. even among the members, he wun give chance! :rolleyes:

hmm...wonder how many trophies he's collected during his school days... ;):lol:

ooohh...in Xman part 2, he takes up on HS in the 'of course' game. cun wait to see who'll outdo who...

last time, Andy felt hurt when junjin said he(Andy) has the worst body in shinhwa... :sweatingbullets:

lets see wat he has to say abt HS.....

Archived