• Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest janicehoang

did you guys hear about the guy who kissed her and wouldn't let go

he went up on stage and pretended to confess to his lover but it was actually ella that he liked

ella and the host was trying to ask him where was his lover in the crowd and just when she was looking out into the crowd

he grabbed her neck and kissed her near the lips

she got so scared...it was like O_O

• 1 month later...
Guest anniiepoo

I love Ella. Not just cz she's uber-pretty;; but also bcuz she's ridiculously funny. She really lets herself

go and acts all crazy you can't help but like her.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

_12MB008_.jpg0712-00282-006b3.jpg0712-00470-005b1.jpg

Ella Koon, nick name "Hell master chef" attended "Hokkaido Summer Food Festival" with Kama Lo, Pakho Chau and new comer Hinson Chou yesterady. The four were showing off their cooking skills in front of the camera. They cut the deep tea giant Hokkaido octopus into pieces and made a salad out of it and they also tasted deep fried scallops as well as Lavandula ice-cream. Kama put away her sexy outfit yesterday, that made Ella who wore a low cut dress became the focal point for the camera. Ella kept covering her top part of chest with her hands while she was cooking to prevent exposing herself.

Pictures were taken secretly by the paparazzi recently showing Ella was taken home by a foreign boyfriend. Ella admitted that she is dating a mixed race guy (Chinese and French) who is a doctor called Mr. J. They were introduced by her friend about 6 months ago and has been seeing each other for nearly 3 months now. Ella was very angry about the photos. She said her parents were at home at that time, that is why she didn't want to go out, therefore, they planned to have dinner at home. Ella told reporter "There are 5 of us in my family. I don't want people to know where we live. That day was my birthday when I heard about the negative report by the media, I cried that night that I couldn't sleep." Ella went on to say her boyfriend is the same age as her and she is happy that he understands the problem she is facing. He has met her parents already and they said he is very talented and has good manner.

Source:Takunpao/MingPao/On.cc (image)

Translator: R.E.D @ http://www.asianvn.com

Guest iitzjesss

i'm so glad she's not going out with ron ng...there was always something about that guy that i didn't like

Archived