Angelina Jolie when she was younger (?)

Guest bubbles20

Guest bubbles20
well actually i dont know her young/old she was :blink:angelinajolieyoung07a8cw.jpg and added news: February 3, 2006, 12:50:09 Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have escaped an attack by a Jennifer Aniston fan. The loved-up pair - who are expecting their first child together this year - were dining at Berlin's Nola restaurant when a woman stormed in and screamed: "Where is that home-wrecking Angelina?" The crazed fan - dressed in a 'Friends' T-shirt - spotted the Hollywood couple and attempted to slap Angelina. Fortunately the 'Tomb Raider' star's bodyguards stepped in and held the American woman back while the pair headed for their waiting car. A source is quoted in Britain's Daily Star newspaper as saying: "Angelina had taken her adopted kids Maddox and Zahara to Berlin. It's lucky she left them with a carer. "The mentally unbalanced American had obviously been tipped off that they would be dining at Nola, because she was wearing an Aniston top and was on the look-out for Angelina. "Angelina would normally have confronted the woman, but she was petrified because she's carrying her first child and won't risk any harm coming to it." Source: http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/celebrity/84312004.htm

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Melyxcious

psycho crazed fan - _ -;;

but anyway...

i remember seeing angelina's younger pictures on E! oo;;

she does look the same only with the uhhh ... i dunno xX

she was pretty then, but beautiful now =D

Guest .:precious:.

omg what a richard simmons she wanted to slap a pregnant woman =0

and yea she looks the same but her lips look so big there they look smaller now

retarded fan. i hate it when fans turn psycho and can't mind their own freakin' business. i bet that woman has never even met JA let alone knows what's going on. she needs to get some mental help. poor brangelina.

it doesn't really look like her. but her lips look the same! i think its a bad picture of her. she doesn't look that bad i bet when she was younger.

crazy fans.

Guest evercute

Her lips look eww in that pic o_O;; She looks so much better now.

As for the psychotic Jennifer fan, geez... lucky they were unharmed.

Archived