I don't follow Asian traditions

I don't know much about Asian culture.

I think America is better than China

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Envious-Sleep

I fit into way too many Asian stereotypes...lol.

Is loving fish an Asian stereotype? o_O I HATE fish. Really, really hate it.

I'm not that great at math (although I'm turning out to be doing really well in Calculus...o_O)

I was born in Canada

I speak English (fluently with no accent) and French (will be officially fluently when I get that stupid certification).

Uhm.....

I...can't read Chinese (well I can read like...4/10 words in a sentence, and I speak Cantonese fluently, so I don't think that counts).

....I HAVE ACTUAL BOOBS and I'm not thin.

Other than that...I'm the epitome of Asian stereotypes. Well I don't know if I fit into the 'bad drivers' thing 'cause I'm not a driver yet xD

• 2 weeks later...

I `m not 100% fluent in chinese, 

People are disappointed in my limited Chinese vocabulary, and I always regret not going to Chinese school when I was younger.

] :

Guest Ayo_Ling

Well for starters, I break skinny, flat chested Asian girl stereotype. XD

And I'm not so great at academics. My English grades are better than my math grades...all the time...

Guest K-A-Z-E

There is a lot...

I'm taller than average asian (and caucasian) girls and I'm not skinny. My natural hair color is kinda dark brown, in sunlight even brown. It grows out black and with the time it gets lighter and lighter...strange. I don't have thick, strong hair like most asians. Mine are like average caucasian straight hair but still asian hair structure. (But I am 100% asian.)

My math teacher is getting desperated. lol XD I used to be good in math when math was easy but now......

I can't read and write in my native language. I can comunicate but very limited vocabulary. (I stoped learning it when moved to Europe and I forgot a lot...T-T)

I have no accent when speaking German and my English has some german accent. xD lol I guess it's the same with French and Spanish.

Most of my friends are white. (A year ago all my friends were white.)

I don't care for the nationality of my boyfriend/husband.

I'm not always eating rice and mostly I eat western food.

Guest cacophony.

i don't fit many of the stereo-types, i wasn't taught about my oriental culture as much since i was raised and born in america so you can assume im 'asian-american'. it isn't odd that i don't have the accent. there are various reasons but to sum it all up i'm not all asian as i've been westernized.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest legweak17

Lol the fact that I'm Caucasian :lol:

Even though I'm not Asian, I LOVE the culture, fashion, music, dramas, etc.  And I can speak a little Korean ^^  But even with this, I do NOT think I'm Asian lol, I know I'm White.  But I still love all the Asian culture and fashion and stuff ^^

And I LOVE Asian guys :wub:  because of how nice, sweet, adorable, fashionable, smart, respectful, and kind so many of them are ^^

Guest MissLOVE.x

Lemme think..

Im crap at maths, english or any of those subjects

I cant draw "== nearly all my asian friends can!

Im not a major in any instruments.. I dont play any

hahaha

Guest jawjuhh

bad at math/science, my body is not the stereotype, i am not particularly good at instruments, errr idk.  i'm pretty asian honestly but i wouldn't call myself fobby

Guest Nevra_Gayne

What is non-asian about me?

The fact that I'm not asian AT ALL  :D

I just speak an asian language :lol:

Same here...so, I guess everything.

Archived