Title (Romaji): Otoko no Kosodate

Format: Renzoku

Genre: Family drama

Episodes:

Broadcast network: TV Asahi

Broadcast period: 2007-Oct to 2007-Dec

Air time: Friday 21:00

Synopsis

The show is described as a home comedy depicting the problems faced by a modern family. Takahashi plays a third-rate magazine writer. As an irresponsible father, his reliable wife has always been in charge of the household and their three children. Unfortunately, she suddenly passes away, forcing him to deal with raising the kids for the first time in his life.

Cast

Takahashi Katsunori

Kuninaka Ryoko

Koizumi Kotaro

• 2 months later...
Guest jade_frost

The press conference for Otoko No Ko Sodate, which starts on 26 October at 9.00p.m., was held in Tokyo yesterday. It was attended by Katsunori Takahashi, Koizumi Kotaro and Kuninaka Ryoko.

Katsunori Takahashi plays Yajima Atsushi, who comes back home after 6 years, when his wife dies to look after his three young children. Atsushi had laid parenting aside because he is a man who loves having a good time and has no sense of responsibility. His wife's friend, Yayoi (Kuninaka Ryoko) and eldest daugther's form teacher, Maruyama Yosuke (Koizumi Kotaro) get dragged in.

• 5 weeks later...

I'm watching "Otoko no Kosodate" this season, and I really like it so far. It's very cute. After watching MiSa, this was the perfect thing to watch XD

I just wish someone would sub it. While I can understand most of it, my japanese isn't that awesome... so I'm sure I'm missing a lot of stuff xD

Archived