GOONG vs FULL HOUSE

Guest krazyxdreamer

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fenderbender

i read the full house series exactly eleven years ago and got so obsessed with it, that i bought all sixteen books (whoever actually read them should go get "ellio and yvette," the korean/mafia version of romeo and juliette which kicked richard simmons by the way). the drama was so entirely different from the books that i was bummed and i couldn't enjoy it. goong stuck loyally with the manhwa and the cinematography rocked. BUT... no offense to all of yoon eun hye fans... i watched the first four episodes and i had to turn it off. i know it's her first time acting, but something about her made my eyes twitch. in a most terrible way. at least song hye gyo rocked the socks off all the boys watching full house.

so i call it a draw. both were good but both held their flaws. either way, there ain't no other like korean entertainment!

Guest ~>flytothestar<~

i havent even seen any of those drama..i've only seen autumn tale, winter sonata and this other one...i want to watch them REALLY BAD... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Guest woei

i love full house at 1st but after i start watching goong..i fall in love with it. i love joo ji hoon..he got a killer smile

Guest rattanahz

(^.*)

GOONG vs FULL HOUSE

woah...that is hard to make which one is better...

i've just finish watching GOONG and i reckon its pretty good...

they make a cute couple...i love the song [howl & j - perhaps love]

but then again FULL HOUSE is much BETTER...its funny all the way...

such a cute couple...and i love the song

[ i think i love you & geu deh ji geum (don't know what you call that in english) ]

he he he

Guest ripgal

both dramas were good.. and they had similar themes..

storywise and acting, i'd go for Full House.. but Goong's better in the settings and stuff...

so i guess Full House for me..;)

Guest captainEDEN.

the Full House lead people are def better lookin. o_O

but the Goong coLead people are WAYY better lookin

Guest FTIsland&Primadonna

aw its hard, but i got to say both are good but GOONG? like come on joo ji hoon is young and hot! haha

but Bi is still hot tooo!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest ellstars

im still not done with goong. its kinda weird becuase i really liked full house while and for a while after watching it but i dont like it anymore. goong is SLOW PACED seriously lol but i still prefer it.

Guest NightRain

full house is better. The leads in Goong annoyed me. The pace is just to slow and the guy who acted as Prince need some improvement in acting. All I see is his cool emontionless face.

Guest shooting_stars

Full House was the first drama I ever watched and I fell in love with it. I am currently in the middle of Goong right now, and it's an okay show. Makes me get impatient alot because it drags so much. But the only reason why I'm not going to abandon it is because I started already, so I have to finish what I started.

I prefer Full House because (no offense to Yoon Eun Hye and all) but Song Hye Gyo is much prettier, and she did a good job acting, not that YEH didn't do a good job either. And Bi is way better looking than that Prince (forgot his name :P) and he even acts better than him too. Also, maybe it's just me but I want Chaegyung to end up with Yul, though I highly doubt that's possible. So, more points for Full House for having a happy ending ^_^ to me at least. I know that was kinda selfish >.<

Guest sujinah

I adore Full House. Loved the cast, the OST, and it was so cute and funny! It was my first ever drama.

So I am very biased.

but definitely full house.

Guest shimchangmin

me pick GOONG because i liked that drama more and i didn't really like fullhouse......

Goong main characters are better looking!

Archived