GOONG vs FULL HOUSE

Guest krazyxdreamer

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jasminec

full house because of better actors....much more funny....

goong,,...was...ok i gues....it could have been a lot better

YAY!! my 100th post!:)

Guest xglowx

These are like my favourite dramas!! they are all so cute and funny and pretty!! I think the main female actors in Full House and Goong really look alike. I think both of them are really pretty and I'm a big fan of them!! :D

Guest strawberry-chan

I love those Both !!! really there just differents things you can very compare.... when I watch full house I was like Woah ... and then I watched Goong and it was: WOAH !! lol so I choose GOONG of course I watch it over and over since Full house I'd just watched it once !

Guest homiegina

Full House has the more sexy looking celebs *sizzle*

& I enjoyed Full House a lot more.

OKAY, I LOVE FULL HOUSE.

Guest applejack

GOONG drama is more faithful to the Manhwa. The storyline follows the comic book pretty closely. While Full House is totally different, I was like WTF. joking

I enjoyed watching BOTH. They are charming in their own ways.

But I prefer GOONG because I feel like I get more from the drama, hidden meanings and things. LOL :) The settings and cloths are so beautiful in Goong!

Guest pandoras0nymph

fh of course! i havent read or watched goong...but im also a bi-kyo fan! plus...kss is so handsome!

Guest beIntimate.

i like both dramas but goong got boring when it was talking bout the palace and things, and there wasnt enough scenes bout cg and shin..

while full house mainly focuses the growing love between shg and bi !

so then, i guess i like full house better ^^

Guest woei

ermm...i love both full house and goong..coz i love bi and joo ji hun so much...both of them hav great and killing smile...hahaha :P

Guest --after forever

mhmm.. well.. full house was wayyy too long... i fast-forwarded most of it... ><" watching somebody type isn't my idea of fun... but then goong has the boring palace parts...

mhmm..

goong, cause shk is so overrated. =D <--- don't kill me for saying that please.

Shin <33

I prefer FULL HOUSE because i'm very dissapointed with GOONG, both goong and full house don't follow the manhwa. I personally thinks that YEH can't act really well since she's enw but she dosn't give me that the feelings that she's chae gyung meanwhile full house has experienced actors and actress other than bi.

I really disspointed with GOONG, it's popular with soompiers because of it's teenage fantasy romance and very good looking actors. I don't think it's a great drama at all.

Full house has a lot comedy part and serious part that i like, i just don't like the almost ending part. SHG,HEJ and KSS really played their role well in fullhouse.

Guest luxsandie

I just finished watching both and I have to say I'm dying to watch the second season of Goong!

Though I did prefer the Full House cast over Goong's because they seem to have a little more experience under their belts, it seemed a wee bit overdramatic, their acting, but the actors were good eyecandy.

Archived