★초신성★ Choshinsung (supernova) Official Thread

Guest Alexiel

Guest atrabida

I'm so delighted to know that Sungmo has been discharged from the hospital. I hope he fully recuperates a.s.a.p. cause I want to see him in their future performance.

Aww there is not much Geonil pics.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest IN`vincible

^ thanks 동생!

it seems quiet lately~ no?! haha... i'll post some screencaps of their 10/20 activity later when i'm done downloading the video! ^^

Guest SillyYun

Cool September Magazine

Translated by SillyYun, edited by Charzzy.

Full credits by SillyYun, Charzzy@soompi.

DO NOT TAKE THIS OUT WITHOUT PERMISSION IF NOT WE WILL STALK U UPSIDE DOWN!

Energy Awakens

Following their success, having SG Wannabe, Lee Hyori, Seeya, and other singers in Mnet Media (originally GM), a new boyband group “CHOSHINSUNG” which all fans have been anticipating has finally debuted on 2nd August. The group name is deprived from an astronomy studies word "Supernova". The group members of the group are different from the other usual groups as their group is made up of 6 male members, Junk Yunhak, Kim Sungje, Kim Gwangsu, Yoon Sungmo, Song Jihyuk and Park Geonil, who are all taller than 180cm. Before their official debut, the members have already received 2 and a half years of "intensive" training. Their intensive training consists of singing, dancing, acting and also languages. Therefore, CHOSHINSUNG's role is to become artistes who are versatile in all fields.

During the Big4 concert last year, CHOSHINSUNG stepped onto the stage for the first time as guests. In the following 7 months, they have once again continued their intensive training in preparation for their debut. On 2nd August, on the programme MNET TV "M!Pick" which made SS501 and Battle famous, CHOSHINSUNG was featured in the 6th season of the programme and also at the same time marked their official debut.

With the average height of 183cm, the 6 fresh looking and charming members of "CHOSHINSUNG" are no doubt similar to people of their age, they are playful, they dare to pursue their dreams, they are optimistic, but they are now still pursuing their studies. Amongst the 6 members, one of them graduated from Aichi College in Japan and is now majoring in Reasearch in KyungHee University, another 3 members are studying in DongGuk University and JoonGang University, which are both Korea's Top 5 famous schools. The rest of the members are currently studying in KyungSung University and Seoul Art Universtity. Comparing with other celebrities who have given up their studies just to pursue their celebrity dream, the 6 boys who are still pursuing their studies, high qualifications. Of course, they are not weaker in other areas. Recently on M!Pick which airs on every Thursday on MNET, the 6 members who just started facing cameras felt uneasy but they eventually adapted to being surrounded by cameras and are now able to portray each of their talents with confidence. After more than 2 years of tough training, the members now have great chemistry with each other, which makes it easier for them to work well with each other. Their charisma has also lead people to curiousity.

The multi-talented leader - JUNG YUNHAK

First glance at him... LEE JUNKI?! Nope, your eyes are not playing a trick on you, its his long slitty eyes, small face shape, sharp chin, which makes him resemble the "SPIRIT" Lee JunKi. Even this word "SPIRIT" describes a female, but this student who is currently majoring in Research is smart and has a high IQ, he not only speaks fast, but also faces the camera very naturally. He not only pouts his lips to show a puffed up face, but also often uses his eyes to mesmerise others, at this time, the only thing you can say is "YOU ARE INDEED A FEMALE SPIRIT"! Actually, he is 3 years older than the rest of the members, despite him looking a little feminine, he still never fails to bring out the manliness and confidence in front of the other younger members- when he calls for a group meeting, organises positions for the members, and acting all big by sitting on a platform to watch the other members practice their dance routines (actually he just gets back to his position when the instructor calls for them to go get ready....). Also when his younger members are too nervous in front of the cameras, he usually takes the lead and represents the group confidently. Just his Leadership quality has already gained him 80 marks.

Yunhak's little secret:

What kind of present do you wish most to receive from the opposite sex?

Dark coloured roses.

If you could only bring 3 items to an isolated island, what would they be?

Lover, food and camera.

What is the quote that you will remember always?

Without hard work, there is no success.

Mysterious Prince - KIM SUNGJE

SungJe, a name his parents gave him, which also means "Becoming King". But his character isn't as "high handed" as his name suggests. Before he debuted, both Gwangsu and him together starred in senior SeeYa's MV "The Day" and "Feeling". Sungje's role in the MV was a guy who stayed around his good friend, held on tightly to love and also revengeful. This role suited him very much, in other words; quiet, hesitant and also the typical mysterious prince image. As he not only has a pretty face, he also has long hair. Even though he stands at 184cm tall, he still has the experience of being mistaken as a female volleyball player. Sungje has the habit of going to the fancafe to read the feedbacks and comments from the fans after they have watched M!PICK. Although he feels like leaving comments, he felt too shy to do so. When talking about himself, he says he chose Peforming Arts when he went to University, this is why he wanted to challenge his acting skills. The movie and role he wishes most to take up is Kang Dong Won's role in "Too beautiful to lie/Do not believe her". Being the usual silent boy who usually gets hyper once in a while, the mysterious prince's character is calm yet passionate. At first meeting, he is a boy who does not whine, shows whatever he feels straight on his face, therefore he tend to give others a "cold" first impression. But of course, he will slowly warm up to others after communicating and will start showing his humourous side with his jokes, and whine too.

Sungje's little secrets:

What is one book that you want to collect?

"Let's love! Like it has never hurt before!"

Sungje's motto is?

Live life to the fullest.

What has been troubling you recently?

My abilities doesn't seem to be able to improve lately.

Model Member - KIM GWANGSU

Although Gwangsu starred in SeeYa's MV as a rich man's son with a suit, black framed glasses, depicting a gentleman, just that his face resembles COOL singer "A" from HongKong, singer "B" from Korea, and recently a new singer "C" from China..... As the roommate of Jihyuk, Gwangsu's is very straightforward as his facial expressions tell us that "Individuals are different from groups". But comparing Jihyuk to Gunil the big spender, Gwangsu is more stable in that sense, which thus gained him the nickname of a "model member". Gwangsu has a rather hot physique among the group members, therefore Yunhak tend to always encourage him to go towards the "SEXY" concept. But he would always reply, "I want to be like Sheldrake's role in <Alfie>." After showering when he faces the mirror and puts on his clothes stylishly, the other members will just tell him to just go become a director. Gwangsu did not become a director, instead he touched the director's heart. Therefore we're now very fortunate to be able to see him putting on his clothes stylishly in front of the mirror after he is done with showering. But too bad the scene was edited and changed.

Yunhak acts according to his role in the MV, driving a posh car, holding a bouquet of roses on the way to HanKang riverside to meet his girlfriend. Not far away while waiting for their time to be on screen, Jihyuk and Gwangsu held mineral water bottles, resting on the ground, looking like neighbourhood uncles. When faced with a different side of them, we can only say "Fight bravely with fighting spirit, one is always better than the other".

Gwangsu's little secrets:

When facing the camera, what is that that you want to say the most?

THANK YOU!

If you had a girlfriend, what would you do on a rainy day?

Stop at the public phone booth for a romantic kiss!

Innocent pretty boy - YOON SUNGMO

When facing the camera for the first time, leader again startes to tease Sungmo, "How do you usually feel about Hyung?" ("spirit" holds a rolled up paper and uses it as a mic). Sungmo, "........ (thinking..... softly)Do we have to speak formally or do I tell the truth?", "Of course we have to speak formally!" Yunhak expressed in a really "kind" attitude. Sungmo, "Erm.. Hyung is really like a leader, always taking care of the younger members.. Yeah, he buys us delicious food too...." The PD could not watch further and says, "Sungmo ah, if you really dont know what to say, then forget it.. Hahahha.."

Often showing confused and blur expressions, slow reactions, thinks 3 times more than he speaks, Pusan-born Sungmo is that innocent young man. He gets nervous easily when in front of the cameras, he never snatches for his own screentime, doesn't make long speeches, even the few sentences that he says are usually soft-spoken, giving others the impression that he speaks only after deep thoughts but yet is still unsure of what he's saying. Be it during practices or inverviews, he often hides behind the rest of the members. After losing in a game and being made to wash the dishes, he does not complain and just does his forfeit. This gives the impression that he's a very honest and cold person, but with just a little more interaction, you will notice that he is actually a very kind person. Sungmo is the only member of the group that has not participated in any activities before debut. This has thus lead to him not being confident enough with himself.

Sungmo's little secrets:

What is your favourite number?

Number one which represents the BEST!

What if you were to live your life again as a FEMALE?

I will date my current self.

What would you like to do in an empty sports stadium?

Shout out "YOON SUNGMO! FIGHTING!"

Active youngster - SONG JIHYUK

Jihyuk looks like a mixed blood. He lives together with Gwangsu. When the PD enters his room for an interview, he acts studious by holding up a book. But when they return to the studio, whether or not its their first time on screen, he will immediately introduce "HELLO EVERYONE, We're the new duo group, SONG JIHYUK AND PARK GUNIL", not forgetting their manly pose. But....... Have you both forgotten the other 4 members? He seems like a really playful boy who usually enjoys listening to rock music. Whenever during discussions on their image, he will always suggest "I WANT TO DO THAT! Which is to take a guitar and strum it on the rooftop......" The director fufilled his wish, thus we saw a young rocker with a guitar hopping wildly on the rooftop(the truth is there wasn't any music when filming the actual scene). This pranker is cute, if you play reasonable pranks it might even make you more popular. Jihyuk who always does all the cleaning during dinner gets doted on alot by his hyungs - they will stuff food non-stop into his mouth, and even stuff green chillis (tears T.T). 13th July is Jihyuk's birthday, Gwangsu and Gunil specially went to Apgujeong to buy a present for him. Gunil mentioned that, "We all know Jihyuk lacks of too many things, such as a watch, perfume, clothes.. He lacks of almost everything..." Therefore on the day of his birthday, Jihyuk received a full set of clothings and accessories specially matched by his fellow members. To express his gratefullness, Jihyuk went to a salon to help the members blow and style their hair. But because of respect, he could not touch the leader's head, he brewed a cup of iced tea for him instead. As for the taste of the tea..... JiHyuk said he will try his best to improve.

Jihyuk's little secrets:

What is your ideal woman?

An angel like Shim Eun Ha

Which celebrity would you like to meet the most?

Shim Eun Ha! Shim Eun Ha!! Shim Eun Ha!!!

Jihyuk's past life was..?

My past life... Probably a student?

Cute Maknae - PARK GUNIL

Having participated in many dramas and movies, Gunil is the most experienced among the group before debuting. Therefore, besides leader Yunhak, he is the one who least fears the camera, he can show his playful side to the cameras.

Scene1: During dance practice, he rubs his tshirt and faces the camera, "I borrowed this tshirt from Sungmo, it's now full of sweat, sorry~ but I honestly have no choice, Sungmo ah, I really can't help it, just blame myself for perspiring too much! Sungmo ah, can you understand that I can perspire?? If you can understand that, then we really are team mates who love and care for each other........."

Scene 2: Gunil used a beanie to cover his whole head including his face after dancing, while waiting for Yunhak to finish speaking, he pull up his beanie from his head, causing his hair which was drenched in sweat to stand messily. Yunhak tries to agitate him, "Do you know that your fan cafe members has reduced from 5000 to 3000?" Gunil, stunned. ".... That is because after watching M!Pick.... (PD was still in front of them) I only revealed my face once the last time....."

The above shows how playful he is, of course, such a cute maknae will not miss out embarrassing actions. The incident where his pants tore during his kick, we shall not continue this topic anymore, just speaking of the time when both Gwangsu and him went to buy Jihyuk's present together at Apgujeong, they found a shop that was reasonable. The female vendor saw Gunil using his left hand to pick up the clothes, with his right hand on his waist, smiling and asking in a whiny tone, "Can we have this for 20,000 won? (usual price 30,000 won)" The female vendor "Lowest 25,000!" This taught us a lesson which is: Do you think beauty can be used everywhere?

Gunil's little secrets:

What nicknames does Gunil have?

"happy Gun" etc..

If your girlfriend is late, how long would you wait?

Wait til she comes.

What are your good and bad points?

Calmness.. Its my best point and yet also my worst point.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I think everyone will start searching for the book for Sungje after reading this =____=

Guest happiixcraziix

^

^

OK!! I'm the 3rd TT^TT

=================

Let's me be da 3rd one ^^

Thanks again SillyYun and ask again "Can i bring it out with your full credit to my board?" ^^

Wait for your answer

Guest happiixcraziix

^ thanks 동생!

it seems quiet lately~ no?! haha... i'll post some screencaps of their 10/20 activity later when i'm done downloading the video! ^^

yep 언니

a little late >___________<"

but is better than not post some ,right?

Guest Senorita_

Wahhhh thankyou soo much SillyYun for the info!

I after reading the article i think the boys are very special,

they have their own uniqueness and specialty...and all the boys

have a nickname for them! :D

Yeh i agree that GeonIl's cute..very talkative! ^_^

I hope the boys will appear on gayos this week...it's so quiet and boring

for me to not see their performance! xD

Guest SillyYun

^

^

OK!! I'm the 3rd TT^TT

=================

Let's me be da 3rd one ^^

Thanks again SillyYun and ask again "Can i bring it out with your full credit to my board?" ^^

Wait for your answer

yea full credits i'll visit ur forum sometime thanks for sharing ur cb stuffs..

:P

and pics the "TOPLESS ONE" lol

hahaha... that's so funny. oh my, he looks so pretty. :lol:

i would like a better quality of the clip and know what they says so bad! :P

thanks evanesco for sharing.

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc195/H...SS/gs_89894.jpg

he looks so cute in this school pix. :)

thanks everyone for translations, pictures and links.

available in my NEW CB

:lol:

http://clubbox.co.kr/cashewmania

Please download lots and help make my CB gold! Next inspection: Nov. 4th! :w00t:

[HQ] KARA & Supernova (Cho Shin Sung) - M.Net School of Rock (2007-10-15) [350.1MB]

We were sooo close to getting gold this time.

Thank you for your continuous support! :lol:

If you're interested in being a part of my team of uploaders, please PM me. ^_^

Guest IN`vincible

something from M!Pick episode 8~ i didn't post all the screencaps because I'm lazy -_- (the rest is in my blog if you're interested: http://yume-no-kura.net/blog ) Here are the boys in their practice room~ SungMo with his back pain, SungJae & GwangSu fooling around, GeonIl with his swollen eyes, GwangSu’s freeze, JiHyuk (with a hint of SungJae/GwangSu in the back), and YunHak breakdancing.. I think, I may just have my favorite couple: JaeSu (SungJae + GwangSu) because they look so cute together~ lol

supernova09202007mnetmpmw7.jpgsupernova09202007mnetmpra1.jpgsupernova09202007mnetmpnl4.jpg

supernova09202007mnetmpos9.jpgsupernova09202007mnetmpkb8.jpgsupernova09202007mnetmpcx8.jpg

supernova09202007mnetmpgh4.jpgsupernova09202007mnetmpow8.jpgsupernova09202007mnetmpza6.jpg

supernova09202007mnetmppi2.jpgsupernova09202007mnetmpoq3.jpgsupernova09202007mnetmpei1.jpg

supernova09202007mnetmplj5.jpgsupernova09202007mnetmpvl2.jpgsupernova09202007mnetmpbg9.jpg

supernova09202007mnetmpvz1.jpgsupernova09202007mnetmpud3.jpgsupernova09202007mnetmpro0.jpg

supernova09202007mnetmpux4.jpgsupernova09202007mnetmpvk7.jpg

Archived