Ridiculous Kpop Lyrics!

Guest BrianLuv1818

Guest oh`retro

Okay, NOTHING is worse than Micky's "I really wanna touch myself" from DBSK's Purple Line.

-edit-

No no, I found something worse.

Micky's lyrics from his solo, My Girlfriend.

"The day you gave me a blue tumbler, like a puppy lover...maybe my love is bigger than Gingerbread man's vitality."

Seriously, WTF, you can't get any worse than that.

I mean seriously, I love DBSK & Super Junior to death, but they need to leave English out of their songs.

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hiswendy

^ HAHAHAHAHA that's funnnyyy.

LOLLSSS THIS IS SO JOKES
<33

Yeah I love SUJU to death, but their lyrics are.. blah.. sometimes.

But this takes the cake:

SS501 - Everything

"I'm just loving you, whatever you are"

Guest she-smiles

Don't get me wrong, I love DBSK -- every single one of them.

But YooChun's line in Purple Line....

Yeah, I'm sure the fans know where I'm heading,

and I'm sure it's been stated here already, Lol.

So it's: "I really wanna touch myself." :mellow:

& May I just add that I find this thread very interesting!

Why am I just now discovering it? Lol.

Now I have (want) to listen to all the Korean songs on my MP3

& find funny lyrics. :lol:

Guest infinityyy

"crazy crazy in love....crazy crazy in love...can't stop don't stop, i just crazy!"-crash(battle)

You actually got the lyrics wrong. o_o

They said crash, so it would be: "crazy crazy in love....crazy crazy in love...can't stop, don't stop, i just crash!"

Guest xclueless

Lmao this is so funny. I heard a lot of really bad engrish (or should I say Chunrish in this case :lol:) lyrics but the one that stuck out to me the most was the rap in

DBSK - Mirotic (chinese version)

"I love it when you got no shame!

Do that thing, so insane!

You love it when I play your game.

Work that frame, I'm in your aim."

..wtf? HAHA

Guest Lament

Hilarious thread! :lol:

As much as I love DBSK, I have to agree their engrish is weird sometimes. "I really wanna touch myself". Epic. XD

Don't know if anyone has mentioned this before (haven't gone through the entire thread yet):

Shinee - Romantic

"still I have romantic in my heart"

Grammatically it should be "still I have romance in my heart".

I understand that they have to use 'romantic' cause that's the title of the song and it goes with the beat, but still, it sounds weird to me every time I hear that song.

It makes since to me.

I've always thought of it as him saying deep inside he is still romantic.

You know? but maybe it's because i think of it that way, that romance doesn't fit. (for me at least)

Ah, and the scat rap in S.E.S' - Dreams come true.

now I love, if you want me, want to take it, take it,

make it, so love with it with it with it with it with again.

Funny what you do it gotcha do me watch do again

go in what's up wella gella doin' killa

Guest pecpecjuice

Well....I love S.E.S. from way back in the days....it was actually their song "LOVE" that officially got me into Kpop and into S.E.S......but the lyrics on that song is funny as hell...."...the Girl that i use to be, You'll be changing my Heart.."....what the hell is that ..? hahahaha....and also...just in general....Eric of shinhwa is the best when coming up with ridiculous lyrics...just about every time he raps...its funny as hell...hehehe

Guest prisonerzero

There was a YouTube comment about "Purple Line". She said something about the horizon and... something, yeah. And apparently, the horizon has some purple. *does not pay attention to colours of the horizon*

lmao i thought i was the only one who was disturbed by micky's " i really wanna touch myself"

is it me or does this not make sense? big bang- with you

i know that you're thinking i wont be right

but its you gone, now i made up my mind

from here we can start a new wonderful life

always and forever yo

shouldnt it be: but with you gone

Guest whohungjen?

^ like th-th-th-th-th-this yo!

like what?

i think what really got me was in big bang lies:

"oh......oh....oh.....oh......

drop that BEHT" (beat)

i cracked up all summer

I don't know if they mention this part in the lyrics or not because the lyrics I found online didn't mention it, but in Sorry, Sorry - the intro and end after the dance, dance, dance parts and the oh, oh, oh's I swear I hear them saying and repeating "stick it in me oh" before the Sorry, Sorry part starts. Maybe it's just my bad ears and bad hearing, but gave me a good wtf laugh first time I heard it :lol: They're probably saying something else, but yeah my ears comprehended it as that lol.

ROFL,

seriously, I still don't even know what they were saying in that line... but after hearing it for like 565096454946 times,,, uhm im thinking its "Sing it and dance".... could be anything else but that's the closest i think.

but "stick it on me" :lol:

uhmmm~

as much as i love kara, i didn't like

"if you wanna pretty, every wanna pretty"

i really love it. like i used to play it in my car and watch it on tv whenever I eat dinner with family.

and so of course my family hears it too.. and my dad was like "what? everyone is pretty?" and i was like "hmm, you can say that"

i can't even say its engrish for some reason :lol: as long as they hum to it, its fine :lol:

and gdragon's "yo` my hurt, say goodbye"

i love jiyong to the fullest <3

"who do we have to spread out for, we spread out for us!"-ummm???(super junior 1'st album)

:lol:

Guest shadow_zien

Oh! And there's this robotic voice in the starting of dangerous mind that goes " WHY YOU KILL MY PEOPLE." :lol:

LOL! Never noticed this but :lol: It made me laughed so hard!

and different versions of yunho's rap in "sky" is just lol!

but I still love dbsk <3

Guest SaraSJF

LOL this thread is so funny.

Rap parts r just way too funny.

I think SUJU Rokkugo is funny,but still i like this song lol.It's just so catchy.

As for Yoochun's part in Purple line.

I don't think that he meant in a pervert way what he is trying to say is that he wants to do something good so he can be toched lol not other way around.Still i have no idea how to fix this line in this song anways.Is it i gotta purple like that or u or we gotta purple like that my time is still going on.Still Anyways i like DBSK.I never noticed Bling Bling ball. Maybe here he meant Disco ball.I was so into SUJU part so didn't even noticed. In show me ur love i tought Micky said DBSK with new fellows Super Junior.Or is it Family lol. I have to hear this song again lol.

Guest shinhdeplol

i really wanna touch myself

:lol:

"I wanna purple like that"

lmao

haha super ridiculous

i wonder if they understand what they are singing

Guest Fairily_Spark

Lmao this is so funny. I heard a lot of really bad engrish (or should I say Chunrish in this case :lol:) lyrics but the one that stuck out to me the most was the rap in

DBSK - Mirotic (chinese version)

"I love it when you got no shame!

Do that thing, so insane!

You love it when I play your game.

Work that frame, I'm in your aim."

..wtf? HAHA

The same rap is in Sarah Conner's version

I think the English here is fine except i think its 'do dem things' and 'work that brain' instead.

--------------------

OMG, yoochun's lines in My Girlfriend is ...

no wonder I never tried to listen to that song

Guest PunchNine

Kara's songs:

"Rock your body(I say)" Except when its sung it sounded more like "Rock your botzay"

and of course "If you wanna pretty, Every wanna pretty"

Their engrish are just so memorable because its right in the chorus.

The beginning of Shinee's Love Should Go On, I think it goes:

"I want love should go on", I think that's grammatically incorrect, it should be "I want love to go on".

Not that I mind but every time I hear that bit I think of this thread lol.

Archived