Guest Alexiel

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For some reason, I always Though Jeon Hye Bin's colors were purple 0_0

but..thanks for this. It's so pretty.

I like the color of Shinhwa's

but for some reason, I think Super Juniors stand out and is the prettiest when you see the whole stadium with the blue balloons.

Guest insignia

Thanks so much for all the time you spent on this.

Very interesting ^^ Good background info too.

I can just imagine KJK fans jumping up and down with gloves and accidentally punching someone for real in the face.

Dude, you rock. It must have been hard compiling all these pics/info.

Kudos to you! We appreciate this!

Wow. The balloon industry in Korea must do fairly well. lol.

Guest yongieee

lol the only ones i knew for sure were

dbsk red

shinhwa orange

HOT white (its sooo cool how all the solo members are still white :) )

SS501 green

suju blue

god blue

Guest sunnydays.

Wow... fans are the best. (: I think korean artists are so lucky to have such cooperating & devoted fans. Seeing those colors like that can really take your breath away~<3

HOT's white, GOD's blue, Shinhwa's orange, & DBSK's red all amaze me. O__O Not a spot in the crowd where there's no color. Amazing.

Thanks so much for compiling EVERYTHING. :D

Guest Esta♥

How come you post up many pictures for TVXQ and Super Junior, while little for other artists?

That's really not right.

Guest Alexiel

How come you post up many pictures for TVXQ and Super Junior, while little for other artists?

That's really not right.

I posted up the amount of pictures I did based on availability, not bias. I literally spent days and days looking for pictures of everyone, but for some people, these kinds of pictures aren't as easy to find. If you're willing to look for even more pictures for the artists you think need more, then go ahead and do so and send me the pictures. I will be more than willing to put them into my compilation.

Now really.. I spent a lot of time on this, and you're complaining about how many picture someone gets? This thread is for informational purposes, it's not about who has the most pictures. If you want to see pictures of your favorite group then please look elsewhere.

Archived