Eyelid Tape While Sleeping?

Guest meilove

Guest meilove

is it true that if you put eyelid tape on your eyes and you go to sleep, you can take them off in the morning and have double eyelids for the whole day?

i don't see how it could work. because we're sleeping so our eyelids are flat and not open to help create that line.

but it'd be so cool if it worked because i hate how the eyelid tape is so noticable.

sometimes i take the tape off durin the day and i have double eyelids up until i go to sleep and wake up the next day.

so can i use eyelid tape at night and take it off in the morning?

Guest jelly_pudding

i tried that -_- but it didn't work for me.. u should wear it for a day.. and then u can take the tape off the next day and still have it for awhile.. but yah.. but maybe its just my eyes? lol..

Guest meilove

lol i see. i think i'll try it now. just to see if it works. i'd hate to go to school and have everyone see the tape whenever i'm looking down or blinking. it kind of blends in with your skin if you put foundation all over your face because my cousin tried it on me once. but i'm the type that wears almost no make up so i don't use foundation or anything.

Guest joonieballoonie

I did that when I had sok sangkapeul - right after I came home from school, I'd wash my face and put on tape. I'd wear it until the next morning and took it off with makeup remover just as I left the house. For me, it stayed the whole day, but I think it depends on your eyelids.

Guest meilove

great idea! when school starts i'll wear it after school and at night and then take it off in the morning and it'll stay all day! since it does stay all day if i wear it for only a few hours in the morning. ha thanks :]

Guest peachesncre4ms

nope didnt work for me either. well why dont u use the tapes during the day but just put concealer over it so that it wont be visible.

Guest xx.ashleyy

i put on double eyelid tape before i sleep (11pm) and take it off in the morning (6:30am), and it actually works for me.

the doule eyelid usually stays for about 6 hours if i had put it on properly the night before.

if not, then it only lasts an hour of two =.=;

Guest JuStLykEwhOa

hmm it works for me.. but I think it does depend on what kind of eyelids you have. as for me i have double eyelids already but SOMETIMES they turn into a tiny one so I use the tape when I go to sleep to make it normal sized n then in the morning I take it off and it stays for the whole day. If I get greedy and tape it bigger than it's supposed to be for the night, then the next day it shrinks to nothing..

Guest meilove

nope didnt work for me either. well why dont u use the tapes during the day but just put concealer over it so that it wont be visible.

it's because i don't like stuff like concealer and foundation and stuff on my face. i'm not used to it i guess. since the only make up i ever use is eyeliner&mascara. my plan is to use it during after school hours and at night. then take it off before school starts in the morning. and on holidays or weekends i'll just wear them during the day. i'm not sure that kind of eyelid i have. if it's thick or thin but the double eyelid stays for a pretty long time without the tape. :]

Guest suNgie ;- rAwR

it doesn't work for me, but it works for my friend.

she'll probably post here later explaining haha :]

Guest Ohgeewee

Yeaup it works extremely well for me. I put in on about ten minutes before I go to sleep. Then I wake up and after I wash my face I remove the tape 8D

Guest meilove

i just wonder how it works when your eyelid is flat and smooth because your eyes are closed yet it create that line for having a double eyelid =/

• 4 years later...
Guest xkimmberly

It doesn't work for me, in fact I actually think it makes my eyelid even smaller. I have half mono-lids, meaning my eye only creases on the outer half. After sleeping with eyelid tape in, my eye would only crease in the outer quarter. :/

What I do is I cut my own eyelid tape every morning, put it on, put my makeup on, and I just draw my eyeliner over the tape. works fine for me, and not a lot of people stare at your eyelids anyways.

I want to get eyelid surgery, though. :/ But I'm only 14 so..... ahah.

Guest GloomGem

I don't know; sounds sketchy because won't it leave wrinkles or a mark if you leave it on for too long?

But hey, give it a try- you never know.

Guest hellosnsd

i have thiskind of eyelid tape that is sticky both sides, so when i sleep, theres one side that sticks on my eyelid like the usual tape and another part of my eyelid is stick to the other side of the tape 9on top of it), and so it keeps a line while i sleep... you know what i mean? hehe.. (its not really comfortable) and by the next day, when i take them off i have double eyelids for at least 12h :)

• 9 months later...
Guest lollipopgraceE

trying it today! I only need it to even out my eyes, cause one is sok ssangpul and the other is slightly more of a fouble eyelid :/

Guest kagome23

it worked for me, i did it for about a month and now i have permanent double lids lmaoo, its been like 4 years

Guest hellokatie1618

I was born with really high double eyelids. *shrug* I think I look weird with them. And you don't put the concealer on your face, you put it on your eyelid.. so I dunno what your problem with concealer would be then..

Archived