Iple.com Tutorials

Guest Paku

Guest jernchangmin

I'd like to know if we can add any of the artists as friends. I tried following the tutorial for adding friends but it doesn't work.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest eternalmerkamoon

does anyone know how to delete your iple account? cause i haven't used it for a long time and i really want to get rid of it~

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Caa-yunho-mine

I have one question..

^^

thanks before..

I have an iple,I want to add one celebrities there,but which I must click?

thank you...

:rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...
Guest kkimble89

i think iple is closing. or so thats what the translation of the pop ups i got say.

Are they really closing? If so thats sad.

Guest rm_c213

heLp!!!..

when i click the sign up botton..

something will pop-up and when i click ok..

it disappears but nothing would happen..

i'll go back to sign up again...

what would i do??..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest stupidchilli

for some reason i can't even get to the site itself at all..i kept being told that the link appears to be broken or something..is the site experiencing it's own problems or is it only with my computer? yikes this is so depressing.. =_="

Guest kani

for some reason i can't even get to the site itself at all..i kept being told that the link appears to be broken or something..is the site experiencing it's own problems or is it only with my computer? yikes this is so depressing.. =_="

i think iple is closing. or so thats what the translation of the pop ups i got say.

Are they really closing? If so thats sad.

seems something really happens, i also can't access, not only istyle but also other star's home page :( the problem lasts few days already..

if it's going to close for real,, they should at least maintain what users had made TxT.. considering it a blog we've written our heart and mind there..' '. In my ♥♥♥♥♥'s istyle and home page, people sent him lost of msgs content their felling , their encouragement,, their hope for him*sigh*,, if i had knew it first,, i must have stored all of them for himTT TT.. so sorry for some people who hav been writing 2 or 3 or 5 msg each night.. sorry for the msgs themselvesT^T

About the way they announce it.. foreigners like us saw the pop up but never understand what it says==+

Guest vrenille23

I need help..

I'm getting this error message whenever I click the button for Foreigner sign up

I have no idea what it means.

same here..

can someone please help me??

there`s a message that pops out and i dunno what it means whenever i press the "foreigner" button..

i feel so depressed, i can`t figure out what`s wrong?? >.<'

• 2 weeks later...
Guest sweetie21

hi everyone! can someone help me? please.. is www.iple.com still functioning? if it is, i can't get through the website though i'm using IE and i even did follow your instructions.. i don't know what to do.. please please please... help me please... :mellow:

Guest jayemmhh

Wow. Seems like many others are experiencing the same problem of not being able to even get onto iple.com website itself. I thought there was something wrong with my computer or browser (I'm using Safari, by the way). But after trying to get to the website on several other computers, I just gave up. Has it really closed down? There should be some kind of news if iple closes down, right? Since many, if not all, artists have an iple website.

It's frustrating and worrying to note this current situation about iple. I really wish for some sort of notice that could mention iple's current status.

SIGH. My iple is goooooone :'(

• 1 month later...
Guest sanzo_reload

yeah.. what happened to iple.com?

I wanted to register in order to write on SHINee iple, but I really can't even get through the webbie itself.

So weird. Does anyone know what happens to it?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Chocolate Marijuana

SERVER NOT FOUND!!!!!!!!!

how can this be?????? :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Please someone......help......!!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can anyone help me? I want to register for an Iple.com account, but everytime I go to the iple.com page, it shows this message,

" Gateway Timeout

The following error occurred:

A DNS lookup error occurred because the request timed out during the lookup. "

Can anyone tell me what this means? Why can't I see the iple page?

Thank you.

Kimi

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
Guest vinany115686

^

i have the same problem.

it's either pop up "4-8 letters long" or " we will be checking if the ID is available. Please click the button on window"

=_=??

can you some explain to me wat i have to do??

HI, I'm Brittany, the Iple.com does not work on my enternet explorer.

Archived