[drama 2007] Yi San - King Jeong-jo [이산 - 정조대왕]

Guest dramaok

the writer is 김이영 [Kim Yi-Yeong]

i think she is relatively new as a main scribe.

she wrote 백만장자와 결혼하기 [marrying a millionaire] and 내 사랑 팥쥐 [my love patjui]..

but she was an assistant writer during 허준 [heo jun] and 네자매 이야기 [4 sisters]. heo-jun's main writer was choi wan-gyu (jumong),

and 4 sister's main writer was oh su-yeon (autumn tale).

wow then i must must must watch this series. im a huge fan of My Love Patzzi, although the ending wasn't quite expected, the series kept me on my feet. hmm this series should be quite interesting then.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am sooooo looking forward to this drama! i really like han ji min and her previous works, like "good person" and "resurrection" but especially "capital scandal". i also admire the pd and his previous works. hopefully this drama will be as mega-popular as his previous works! oh, and i like lee jong soo too. i think he's really underrated as an actor. go "yi san- king jung jo"!:D

Guest dramaok

additional castings:

20070806072902326e70740xq8.jpg

Han Sang-Jin [한상진]

to play the role of Hong Guk-Yeong [홍국영]

king Jeong Jo's right-hand man.

Jeong Hu-Kyeom's rival.

Han Sang-Jin was in 'White Towers' recently.

---

joyeonwoojv2.jpg

Jo Yeon-Woo [조연우]

as Jeong Hu-Kyeom [정후겸]

Jo yeon-woo was in 'what's up fox' and currently on 'moon-hee'

----

leechanghunle7.gif

Lee Chang-Hun [이창훈]

he was in lee pd's 'seo dong's ballad'

----

jokyeonghwanzt0.gif

Jo Kyeong-Hwan [조경환]

he was in 'dae jang geum'

----

maengsanghunmg4.gif

Myaeng Sang-Hun [맹상훈]

he was also in 'dae jang geum' and 'seo dong's ballad'

---

leehuidoze4.gif

Lee Hui-Do [이희도]

the villian in 'dae jang geum'

---

haninsuin7.gif

Han In-Su [한인수 ]

another one from 'dae jang geum'

Guest babymarzy07

^ thanks dramaok! wow such a powerhouse cast. lol. so many familiar casts! i cant wait for this hopefully it will air as planned :)

Thanks dramaok for all the info! *welcome back, btw. hehe! great to see you~~*

wow.. what a great cast! :w00t:

I'm looking forward to see LSJ again XD

and Jo Yeon-Woo will be in here too? woooot~~

I'm confused on the schedule now.. :wacko:

will this air after CP? or after TODAW?

Guest dramaok

hi ay_link! it's officially starting on September 17th, 2007.

and it's now 60 episodes. keke...

they're doing poster shooting on friday august 10th.

can't wait to see the reveal....

additional castings:

Han Sang-Jin [한상진]

to play the role of Hong Guk-Yeong [홍국영]

king Jeong Jo's right-hand man.

Jeong Hu-Kyeom's rival.

Han Sang-Jin was in 'White Towers' recently.

---

Jo Yeon-Woo [조연우]

as Jeong Hu-Kyeom [정후겸]

Jo yeon-woo was in 'what's up fox' and currently on 'moon-hee'

----

Lee Chang-Hun [이창훈]

he was in lee pd's 'seo dong's ballad'

thanks for the additional cast information ^^

~ ..seem like a few i never expect to see in period drama appearing ~ even Mr Doc from white tower ~~

oh i think Lee Chang-Hun will be playing the role of Prince Sado ? the father of King Jeong-jo

i was curious and read up abit on The Memoirs of Lady Hyegyong .~ how she write about her husband "madness" and also death " =>..the rice chest . :ph34r: .wow . I wonder how did King Jeong Jo come to terms with how his father's death is so connected to his grandfather .hmm maybe i should get the whole book to read ~

i cant wait to see the poster too! how lee seo jin will look as king :blush:

-

anyway

here a capture of the script reading session

20070810_744e45be5e79b0d090e8oTeNzTfmUni5.jpg

20070810103016.005.0.jpg

1186709870845_1.jpg

here a mbc club for Yi San - King Jeong-jo

http://club.imbc.com/club.main.index.screen?p_club_id=isan

what about the BYJ MBC series? is it coming out next year or end of the year?

According to what they are saying now !~ it will be shown in sept 07 but on the wed/thursday timeslot .but i think they plan for Sep 10 till 13 to show a special making as well as esp 1 to 3 of that drama ....then on 17 Sept Yi San _ King Jeong Ju will be shown~

Guest dramaok

leeseojincd9.jpg

이서진 Lee Seo-Jin :wub:

hanjiminli4.jpg

한지민 Han Ji-Min

seonghyeonahwl9.jpg

성현아 Seong Hyeon-Ah

leejongsumz7.jpg

이종수 Lee Jong-Su

parkeunhyeqf9.jpg

박은혜 Park Eun-Hye

joyeonwutc5.jpg

조연우 Jo Yeon-Wu

Guest dramaok

hehhe there's a joke among many netizens that the war among sageuks will be won on fashion..

as these blockbuster sageuks will all feature some amazing costumes...

20070813172006065060eaaej2.jpg

i think Jo Yeon-Wu's character is a villain, who rivals King Jeong Jo,

and Park Eun-Hye, the rightful queen.. feels jealousy toward Han Ji-Min the concubine to be,

but Han Ji-Min's character once saved Jeong Jo, so the queen is also grateful toward her..

in history, Jeong Jo got his first queen when he was a still a kid.. like 11 or something..

so Park Eun-Hye's married him when she was a child as well.

and Lee Jong-Su gives his heart to Han Ji-Min, but he is the King's warrior and she his woman.. ah..

Han Ji-Min is looking mightly sweet... and Seong Hyeon-Ah very royal.. as i knew she'd be..

Guest mineowyn

hehhe there's a joke among many netizens that the war among sageuks will be won on fashion..

as these blockbuster sageuks will all feature some amazing costumes...

http://img133.imageshack.us/img133/1711/20...65060eaaej2.jpg

i think Jo Yeon-Wu's character is a villain, who rivals King Jeong Jo,

and Park Eun-Hye, the rightful queen.. feels jealousy toward Han Ji-Min the concubine to be,

but Han Ji-Min's character once saved Jeong Jo, so the queen is also grateful toward her..

in history, Jeong Jo got his first queen when he was a still a kid.. like 11 or something..

so Park Eun-Hye's character should be much older than Lee Seo-Jin's...

and Lee Jong-Su gives his heart to Han Ji-Min, but he is the King's warrior and she his woman.. ah..

Han Ji-Min is looking mightly sweet... and Seong Hyeon-Ah very royal.. as i knew she'd be..

meh..If these pictures are indeed the big reveal for YSKJJ, i think YSKJJ has lost indeed, fashion and eye-candy wise.

Guest dreamequus

but is black the color code for this king

Another historical drama by Lee Byeong-Hun! I don't remember how many times I watched Sang Do.

And the cast looks great!

I just saw LSJ in the costume, too. He looks beautiful but I had the same question. Is black o.k.?

And if this story is based on the history, why does this dragon have 5 fingers?

I thought the dragon with 5 fingers was the symbol for the emperor of China.

Was King Jeong-Jo allowed to use it by Qing Dynasty or did he intentionally use this symbol?

Guest dettol

wow. so many Dae Jang Geum cast.

I'm looking forward to this series with such wonderful cast. I hope that there will a subbing team doing eng subs for tis series.

What kind of Queen Park Eun Hye will be? She looks too kind to be a bad one.

Guest dramaok

wow. so many Dae Jang Geum cast.

I'm looking forward to this series with such wonderful cast. I hope that there will a subbing team doing eng subs for tis series.

What kind of Queen Park Eun Hye will be? She looks too kind to be a bad one.

i think she will be a graceful, but sad queen, who married Jeong Jo the king when they were still kids, but he has no interest in her.. T.T

img034507326ki5.jpg

img034617326uo1.jpg

img034827326xp3.jpg

img034937326qv6.jpg

filming began, and the offical homepage for Yisan will be open this friday (8-24) on imbc.

pic: dc

Guest cynkawahara

This looks like it's going to be a very interesting drama. Seems like a Dae Jang Geum reunion! With LSJ at the helm of this cast, I am sure I will enjoy it. I have enjoyed watching his previous dramas.

2007년 8월 24일 (금) 12:02 뉴스엔

‘이산’ 이서진-한지민 4번째 만남에 착착 감기는 환상 포옹

20070824120207.935.0.jpg

20070824120207.935.1.jpg

[뉴스엔 조은별 기자]

SBS ‘왕과 나’와의 사극 맞대결로 관심을 모으고 있는 MBC 창사 46주년드라마 ‘이산’(극본 김이영/연출 이병훈)이 스틸사진을 24일 공개했다.

지난 23일 MBC 스튜디오에서 진행된 ‘이산’ 스틸 사진 촬영에는 오전부터 많은 취재진이 몰려 드라마에 대한 높은 관심을 입증했다.

이날 하이라이트는 주인공 이산 역을 맡은 이서진과 그의 연인 송연 역을 맡은 한지민 커플의 스틸 컷 촬영. 서진의 품에 살포시 안긴 한지민의 작은 체구에서 조선시대 여인의 기품과 매력이 풍겼다. 이서진 역시 임금의 위엄과 권위를 사진 속에서 한껏 표현해냈다.

포스터 촬영 당시 SBS ‘섹션TV 연예통신’ 카메라를 발견한 이서진은 “타 방송사 MC가 찍어도 돼”라는 농담으로 촬영장 분위기를 화기애애하게 만들며 주위의 웃음을 자아냈다. 한지민은 “겨우 네번째 만남일 뿐인데 오래 만난 사이처럼 편하게 대해주는 배우는 이서진이 처음이다”고 상대배우 이서진을 평했다.

정순왕후 역을 맡은 김여진의 단독샷으로 시작된 포스터 촬영은 이순재, 이서진, 한지민, 이종수, 성현아, 조연우, 한상진, 견미리, 조경환 등 주조연 배우들 순으로 진행됐다. 견미리는 촬영 내내 “착하게 보여야 한다”며“또 한 번 악역이면 출연하지 않으려고 했었다”고 너스레를 떨었다. 또 견미리는‘주몽’의 이계인이 사도세자 역을 맡으면 어떨 것 같냐는 질문에 “이계인 씨가 사도세자를 맡으면 뒤주에서도 죽지 않고 살아남을 거야. 뒤주 뚫고 나올거야”라며 손사래를 쳤다.

한창 촬영이 진행되던 중 뒤늦게 등장한 영조 역의 이순재는 연륜답게 여유로운 모습으로 촬영에 임했다. 그를 더 유명하게 해주었던 ‘야동순재’의 모습은 어느덧 사라지고 임금의 근엄한 자태를 드러냈다.

이날 오전 10시부터 오후 4시까지 진행된 촬영현장에서 베우들은 밀려들어오는 취재요청과 인터뷰에 성실히 임하며 최고의 팀워크를 과시했다. 현재 ‘이산’은 오는 9월 17일 첫 방송을 위해 전남 부안에서 촬영을 진행하고 있다.

http://news.media.daum.net/entertain/broadcast/200708/24/newsen/v17891685.html

Archived