Harajuku Lovers And Tokidoki ^^

Guest soyoung<3

Guest mintpanda

have you guys ever seen the tokidoki shoes?

OMFG they are so adorable.

i want them AND the harujuku converse shoes.

<33

429465088_e320ed3a3a.jpg

429465362_db0184495d_o.jpg

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest babypiggy21

can anywhere tells me where to get these authentic tokidoki shirt adn hoodie

cuz i scare that i will get scam =]

i

i bet some of you are from the purse forum :P

the fornarina sneaks were hard to find and the deva heels even harder!!! available at any fornarina store but prolly soldout by now.... bloomingdales might have the shoes....

and just to be clear, LeSportsac Tokidoki is made from ripstop nylon i believe and vachetta leather, so they are pretty sturdy for the most part altho there have been defects

Yeah, the lady at the register told her that she could save 20% by using her Macy's card when she was buying the Gioco for me.
If you have a Macy's card, they'll send you discounts via Snailmail and Email very often. I get them, but I never have time/money to go shopping. I would share them with you guys but the lady at the register told me you can only use it with the Macy's Card. What a rip. T0T

Guest bigfatPANDA

DSC01614.jpg

I just got it 2 days ago from giantpeach. >W<~~

i like it very much, haha.

I'm getting a Tutti Zucca in a couple days also~

So excited! ^____^

Guest punchmydreams

Photography--2.jpg

here's mine ...i bought it for only $35 ...at first i bought the one that kind of looks like a bowling bag ...but refund it and bought this one instead and because i have so many messsenger bags ...i bought this and attached my own strap to it so it's still worn like a messenger bag but it's not ...blayo!

...my sister has the black and white messenger bag...my other sister has the rainbow bag that says harajuku lovers -across in small print ...we love it!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest HarajukuLovesIT

Hello! I just got an account simply for this forum because i too Love harajuku lovers as well as tokidoki. I also am 20 years old and understand the frustration of a menial job and an expensive um, how should i say this" attraction to cuteness." ;) I jsut wanted to let everyone on this know that i hvae found several VERY inexpensive ways to get harajuku lovers goods as well as tokidoki. They are all new and official. ROSS stores get loads of Harajuku purses, make up bags, the larger travel bages, messangers bags, fanny packs, wallets and just recently started getting the watches in. I must make you aware however that ROSS is far from nordstom class so you have to go up and down the purse aisle and really look. The styles vary by store because they just buy bulk boxes of the HL stuff ands its completely at random. They have had purses from seasons 1-3! and check around because after they hvae them for a month or so they mak them down. they run from 11.99 for wallets n small backs to about 45.00 for the very large ones! T.J.Maxx also gets them in but less fo a selection and T.J. Maxx has also had Tokidoki bags rarely, but they fun about 20-50 dollars! Marshalls carries Harajuku aswell but not tokidoki and if u dont see it ur first time check back they get it completely sporatically and they cost roughly 5 dollars more than at Ross. I'm hoping ROSS will be getting the clothing in soon to because they never had the watched before and they just started getting them randomly. Oh ya their only 35 dollars!!!!! When they retail at 75. Well happy shopping Girls and good luck. Also let me know if anyone knows a cheap way to get Harajuku lovers shoes or if ur looking for certain patterns of bags or watches and cant find them id be more than happy ot check my store and even mail it to u and u can just send me a check for the cost! :)

Guest Baby.doll

omg... :tears: i want a Tokidoki bag so badly!!! any1 know where to get it in Canada? @_@

maybe i should post this somewhere else xD

Guest velvetchopsticks

^ lol, i got a harajuku lovers tote for $6 on clearance at pacsun :)!

4unxwer.jpg

i bought it last year around march & started using it a lot for school. i still use it and it's still going strong! i love it so much.

Archived