[drama 2007] I Hate You, But It's Fine 미우나 고우나

Guest shorty_babygurl03

Guest uni33

I can't seem to watch today's episode through the link gerryg provided, would someone be able to upload it onto veoh?

I would be very grateful!!

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest elainecruz63

I can't seem to watch today's episode through the link gerryg provided, would someone be able to upload it onto veoh?

me, too...I tried with gerry g link... :(

Guest damifino

It matters to me. Except for whodunit's, I read synopsis and sneak a preview of the ending, if available, like in books. If I don't like what I read, I don't read the book/watch the show. So I feel kinda cheated since the last 30 or so episodes. Now you say that all the scenarious are just a rough guide ... I have to reconsider watching k-dramas. This is the first show I've watched from start to end and I am not too happy with the cheesy ending.

Then your only option is to watch TV shows based on books or real life events since those have a concrete storyline or not watch at all. No show tells the story EXACTLY the way the synopsis describes it since the scripts for the entire series usually aren't all written ahead of time before they start filming. This is especially the case for Korean dramas (daily dramas at that) which usually only film 2 weeks ahead of airdate and change the storylines (and extend/shorten the series) based on viewer response and ratings. Besides, this is a DAILY drama which are mostly family dramas, it was bound to have a cheesy ending. I would have been shocked if it didn't.

Guest uni33

oh no!!! I was waiting for you to upload the episode today. :blush:

Anyway, if someone can upload the episode onto veoh, I would be more than happy to translate.

Awwh, I wished it would have worked for you all. :tears:

Guest Cerise

I was going to watch the finally live today, but didn't have time to do so.

Thanks for the spoilers here and there. uni33, I'll be waiting for your summary. =)

Guest lisafh

미우나 고우나 E172.080502.HDTV.XviD-ENTAL.avi (370MB)

for download--->save the file..

hope it works for you^^

-->http://bigmail31.mail.daum.net/Mail-bin/bi...NYkc7U9fro.hio2

-->http://bigmail25.mail.daum.net/Mail-bin/bi...SC9QD.DMy-6SXzf

->http://bigmail25.mail.daum.net/Mail-bin/bi...hCX_PdZgJ6GlJAK

credit migo

or you can watch it on pullbang..it has been uploaded there.

i'm downloading the final episode in veoh right now..It's been a long journey...I surely going to miss all of the follow threaders comments!!!

i really wish they could extent^hehehe^just kidding!!!It end just the way i wanted it to end...

Guest Cerise

today's episode with no english sub

http://www.veoh.com/videos/v7735795FdpAnCcE

part 1 can't upload... :fury:

Yeah I've noticed.... Part 2 loads fine, but Part 1 is not. :mellow:

It's just too much to take.

SJ and MS shack hands the moment her comes in. Ok, so SJ has turned to a happy-go-lucky boxing tomato fellow, but I thought maybe he would come and kneel first and greet the elderly or say sorry let's for get the past. :blink:<_<

DJ was cute about the whole pregnancy thing but that too was so much. I suppose it could happen though.

I still have other bashing to do hahaha... but I'm cleaning with my sisters, I just sneaked to read the comments about the finale.

Guest waterfall0004

Ready jump to page 200th. Thanks a lot every body. Hope to see all of you on the next drama.

Guest elainecruz63

What were the writers thinking???

2nd to the last episode -- 3 of the characters went abroad

last episode- 3 of the characters are pregnant!!!!... they should let Mrs. Na be pregnant too .... that would be really funny :lol::):D throw in Sonia... the wife of the moron... :wacko::D:lol:

What were the writers thinking???

2nd to the last episode -- 3 of the characters went abroad

last episode- 3 of the characters are pregnant!!!!... they should let Mrs. Na be pregnant too .... that would be really funny :lol::):D throw in Sonia... the wife of the moron... :wacko::D:lol:

That would be scary :o

Edit:

Just noticed that this is the 200th page, I know someone is excited about this so....

Congratulations MiGos on page 200!!!!!

WOW what a ride! I will really, really miss you all :tears: To all the uploaders and translaters I say thank you and hope to see you all at the next drama.

It looks like GT may have gotten his position back. JY still makes me angry even at the end. :tongue2: She is obviously happy with Ujin. Yet, she sees SJ and gets all mushy faced. Give me a break, it's been two years already. I wouldn't be pulling my sweater to hide my pregnant belly, I would be sticking it out as far as it could go :lol::lol::lol:

Guest elainecruz63

wow, finale finally here..........

THANK YOU everyone to make this forum so fun and exciting, wish to see you all you again in other thread.

Dramaok... hope you are fine and see you again...

Thanks too everyone...I am really going to miss this drama and esp. this forum! :tears:;)

PLEASE let me know which drama to watch...STILL, after 172 episodes can't get enough of DANBAEK.....they were really a lovely couple!!! :)

Guest kauaisurfer

Edit:

Just noticed that this is the 200th page, I know someone is excited about this so....

Congratulations MiGos on page 200!!!!!

Mr & Mrs Are Excited...So Kool.

THANKS to Everyone...This Was An Awesome Thread...

We Salute Everyone ....One Last time with a Good Cup Of Coffee!

And Now ...We Surf!

All the Best...

Guest evelyn168

I can't believe the drama is ending. I really liked Kim Jisuk in this drama... His character developed really well.

Archived