[drama 2007] I Hate You, But It's Fine 미우나 고우나

Guest shorty_babygurl03

plz help me....do u know who sang the song in episode 63 when baekho found sujeong with/dating another guy at the restaurant with danpung and all their co workers???

plz luv that song sooo much...

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dramaok

belated hi to migoers! ack i missed the ending. thx for the goodies in this thread.

i was in an accident that was pretty bad but now i'm back to work and fine.

thx for the pms and concerns. hope to see you all in another drama thread soon!

belated hi to migoers! ack i missed the ending. thx for the goodies in this thread.

Whew! :sweatingbullets:

So glad you're safe. I hope all is well. Glad you're back!

Guest Cerise

oh .. dramaok.

Glad to hear from you. You've been in an accident... :o

You fine now and that's what matters. Be safe though.

I clicked as soon as I saw your nickname.

Hi to all th MiGoers I haven't been here since the drama has ended. ><;;

What a relief to finally hear from you. glad to know you're fine now.

Migo's ending is a letdown...but Migoers in this thread has been though lots of roller coaster feelings since the drama started.

Dramaok!!!!! I'm so glad you're back. I'm happy you're okay. Be safe and well :)

Guest elainecruz63

glad to know you are back....take care always.. :D

Wow...glad to see you around again. I even tried to find you in Song Il Guk Thread since I know you're fan of him but still couldn't find you.

Thank God you're okay. It must be a pretty bad accident coz it's quite long time, miss you a lot. Welcome back!

Like rafaelle said, the ending's such a letdown but like otehr migoers....still miss it and watching it again and again :D :blush:

I'm not disappointed with the ending. It's ok - SJ got thrown into jail and that's safisfaction for me even if it was a short jail sentence. Granny too, had to finally acknowledge that the young lad she had always put down, as her grandson and that her sister was right in everything. SA has also apologised to JY and has accepted DJ and BH as family. What I would consider a bad ending is an open ending. I really hate those hanging endings where you have to make your own conclusions.

All said, I'm glad to hear from you, Dramaok! Everyone sure missed you. Hope you'll take things easy.

Guest wwinger47

All our prayers were heard and once more a big thank you (hello God!) for Dramaok’s safe return and well being….let us all rejoice Dramaok is fine.

Guest dramaok

aw you guys are sweet. ya it's been hellish but i'm glad to be alive and boy did i miss korean dramas.

i watched the final episode of MIGO. and WOW that was like totally random? how did everyone get so happy and lovey.. but it's okay.. yay for a happy ending.. albeit really forced. the group was definitely one of the most beautiful ensemble i've seen and so full of chemistry. will miss horny baekho and ditzy danpoong... ack now i gotta go find a new drama to watch.. too bad they didn't show baekho and danpoong as actual mom and dad.. would've loved to see them as a family of their own.. i know han ji-hye has played mom before in dramas but i don't think kim ji-seok has? has HJH and KJS announced their next projects? i only read about Yoo In-Yeong (Soo-Ah) filming a film playing a single mom.

any good pictures of baekho? i want to get a haircut like that

55689au7.jpg

20080512102448499h11130iq5.jpg

(bottom sign reads: To Ji-Seok Village)

http://minihp.cyworld.com/pims/main/pims_m...sp?tid=22213989

Guest johanaiscrazy

so they are aring the final episodes of this series here in kbs america. i really can't stand SJ he's so rude and conniving and ambitious ( the negative kind) .. man. well he had it coming to him . I really like Baekho he's soo awesome .. i have enjoyed this drama a lot and the characters are great.. too bad its coming to an end

HJH's still busy with her school and CF. KJS will become a cameo in Eric Mun's drama (Strongest Chil Woo). That's I know.

Yeah...too bad, we can't see BH and DP as dad and mom. Can't imagine how both of them deal with their kids. So funny... :lol: The worst is they cut sweet DanBaek moment until the end :crazy:

Guest bm05om

ahh dramaok you're back!*relief* So sorry to hear about the accident but very glad that you're fine now.Yeah we were TOTALLY missing you in this thread,wish you were with us during the high of the finale week.But nvm what matters the most is that you're fine and you're back amongst us again. :)

and hello all MiGo-ers,it's been a while! *waves around*

plz help me....do u know who sang the song in episode 63 when baekho found sujeong with/dating another guy at the restaurant with danpung and all their co workers???

plz reply!!

Guest dramaok

plz reply!!

'Thinking of You' by Atc

File Name: thinking of you - atc.mp3

Size: 3MB |

http://www.sendspace.com/file/vj1lvo

Guest Khai

Happy to see you dramaok... I kinda guess that something bad happen to you cuz you never leave without any notice... Hope nothing bad happen to you right now and also hope that you already fully recovered. I was surprise to saw you name today...

Yes... the kinda little rushing... many of us frustrated cuz there no danbaek moment till end!

Archived