[drama 2007] I Hate You, But It's Fine 미우나 고우나

Guest shorty_babygurl03

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks 13damifino for the summary! i liked the way you incorporated the smiley faces to convey the expression of the characters. I was able to visualize them in my head as I was reading :) thanks again!

Guest mujisan

Thanks 13damifino! I can totally see their faces in my mind thanks to your emoticons. SJ is going down fast. Woot!

Guest professor97

13damifino--You get an A+++++ from the writing teacher--lively summary and what a very thoughtful and time consuming thing for you to do.

Ah Karma--can you hear the footsteps SJ--they are coming after you--bye, bye dog face! :crazy:

And I forgot to add--that granny witch is a moron trying to save that moron--hope they hold hands when they jump in the river together (with Sua tied to their legs)

Thank you 13damifino. There were a lot of beans spilled in this episode (and to think I thought it wasn't exciting). Still can't wait to see Friday's episode. It looks like it too will be an action pack episode.

Thanks!

Dramaok are you OK? :unsure:

Guest elainecruz63

what happened to danbaek? :huh: .. DP suppose to be the lead actress, right? She has less and less lines... Even though I love this drama, I have to admit, the writers got lost after Danbaek's wedding! Why is aunt granny not on the scene when everybody was listening outside MS room! Did they " cut' her off? No one is knocking the head of Granny. I noticed she was still in the scene when MS arrived at the house! What happened to her? :unsure:

Guest waterfall0004

what happened to danbaek? :huh: .. DP suppose to be the lead actress, right? She has less and less lines... Even though I love this drama, I have to admit, the writers got lost after Danbaek's wedding! Why is aunt granny not on the scene when everybody was listening outside MS room! Did they " cut' her off? No one is knocking the head of Granny. I noticed she was still in the scene when MS arrived at the house! What happened to her? :unsure:

Maybe she is talking with her bf in State :D

Guest SillyYun

I bet 100% GRANNY WILL TAKE OUT THE CONTRACT AGAIN! telling BH TO NOT INTERFERE WITH COMPANY! since granny is the MAIN SHAREHOLDER..she will side SJ..and blames BH for trying to STEAL THE COMPANY!

Lucky that MS is awaken and fine..I was afraid SJ will do harm to him! SA is so funny! telling ppl things haha..shes blunt but sometimes shes really funny~!

Anyway..Any previews for 167? CANT WAIT TODAY! and omo omo dramaok! Now everyone realised the importance of dramaok! haha

thanks damifino too! muahahaha!

Guest kaedejun

wow thanks a lot for the summary! and i love that you put all these cute smiley faces for their reactions!!! it's great to be able to picture it!

heh - it's funny - everyone's so quick to forgive SJ just because of SA and stuff, so that they don't drag it on for more episodes...but then SJ becomes an overly stubborn and stupid person because his feelings are so overly polarized at being an a___hole; if everyone else hated him for it too, then the show would be more balanced out...

very exciting!

Guest uni33

Thank you Dramafino for the summary AND the links! It's great reading ahead (we're only at about 108 here) but due to the awfulness of SJ, Granny, and SJ's mom, actually watching them get what they deserve makes it that much better.

Guest elainecruz63

can anyone give an english translation of the preview for tomorrow, please.....http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/migo/view/preview/ :)

Does granny know that the slush fund money was used for bribery? or a slush fund is really used for bribery.... :unsure:

Guest merela

can anyone give an english translation of the preview for tomorrow, please.....http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/migo/view/preview/ :)

I don't know the rest, but the last line SJ said after he passed SA a large envelope was "Let's get a divorce!"

Guest Happy_Day

Also Mansu told Suah that Sunjae didn't marry her for love, but Suah says "But I love him! Don't take the company away from him." And Suah is pleading with Sunjae and telling him that she'll talk to her dad again.

I feel so bad for Suah.

Guest zaeya

Zaeya........I'll be walking around looking like a complete idiot laughing to myself for the rest of the day.

lol don't worry i do it all the time

zaeya: Classic, just classic with the KARMA dialogue. "had two of them locked away".

13damifino: Thanks for filling in for dramaok with the summary.

Lol thanks alfredo

Guest kauaisurfer

To Everyone who has helped make this forum ...So Kool. We say a Simple But heartfelt THANKS!.

We appreciate everyone for previews, summaries, insight, and wonderful sense of humor...by so many!

Aloha...Mr & Mrs Kauaisurfer.

Guest pint0

I don't know the rest, but the last line SJ said after he passed SA a large envelope was "Let's get a divorce!"

I hope he doesn't go running back to JY. And worse, that she doesn't say "oh, Oppa, I knew you would come back!" and fall into his arms. The synopsis of the show say she will make the ultimate sacrifice for love. So far, I have not seen any sacrifice so I hope she isn't going to sacifice WJ and her family for that scum bag.

Archived