[drama 2007] I Hate You, But It's Fine 미우나 고우나

Guest shorty_babygurl03

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bm05om

Ep.143 caps 2:

GT: let's stop.. and let it go.. no parents can outwin their children. if you keep this up you and Danpoong will just hurt each other more.

JS: what are you talking about right now? are you saying to approve their marriage?

bscap046resizecu7.jpgbscap047resizegb3.jpg

GT: yes. or else what will happen if she stops eating and drinking to the end...

JS: yeah tell her not to eat.. (screaming) it's better that she starves to death than to marry a pathethic loser like that!! (crying)

bscap048resizesr2.jpgbscap049resizeyz8.jpg

DJ: Baekho ya.. break up with Danpoong.. i plead you.. mom can't see you like this anymore.. hm?

bscap050resizesy9.jpgbscap052resizezi6.jpg

BH: today.. as i was going to Danpoong ssi's home.. i told myself no matter what happens today i must get their approval. if not, then i have to keep persuading them earnestly until they do.. that was my plan.

bscap053resizexf1.jpgbscap054resizevk1.jpg

bscap055resizekz5.jpgbscap056resizeif2.jpg

BH:i was confident.. because i love Danpoong ssi more than anyone else.

bscap057resizepz7.jpgbscap058resizetp5.jpg

BH: but mom.. (crying) i really have nothing.. i own nothing except for my heart.. but i couldn't show them my heart..<--- :tears: omg,this line was just :tears:

bscap061resizelv5.jpgbscap062resizees1.jpg

bscap063resizebo8.jpgbscap064resizeay3.jpg

DJ: are you crying infront of your mom right now? over a woman?

BH: mom.. i think i am really too lacking to be loving Danpoong ssi.. her parents objecting me.. is too rightly so.. (sob)

bscap066resizeeu5.jpgbscap067resizeet7.jpg

bscap068resizedb0.jpgbscap071resizenm2.jpg

DJ: Kang Baekho! what do you lack! you lack nothing!

BH: mom..

DJ: what to do w/ him...

BH: (sob)

bscap072resizenj3.jpgbscap073resizeix7.jpg

bscap074resizegu7.jpgbscap076resizeko4.jpg

DJ: (drinks soju) fine. my son.. marry! do it!

BH: mom!

bscap079resizedv4.jpgbscap081resizerq9.jpg

DJ: i'll do whatever it takes to marry you and Danpoong!

BH: mom!

DJ: stop crying! you're a man! and drink!

bscap083resizeml3.jpgbscap084resizeka5.jpg

---

BH and DJ come back kinda drunk... granny is appalled..<-- this whole scene was touching and funny at the same time..

DJ: mother. and honey.. i have something to say..

G: what is it.? i'm scared w/ you drunk like this..

DJ: i've decided to approve Baekho's marriage.

MS: oh.. good.. you made a good decision..

DJ: therefore.. in the future, if you're unhappy about Baekho's marriage then don't say this and that to him.. tell me instead.

bscap085resizezn9.jpgbscap090resizevd6.jpg

bscap091resizexr4.jpgbscap092resizekn8.jpg

G: what... you.. are you saying that to me right now? but are you in your right mind? how can you marry in-laws.. what do that say over there?!

DJ: well i will take care of that.. Baekho you go up.

BH: good night..

DJ: i'm going in too..

G: aigo! ack.. is she crazy? she drinks and what..

MS: --

bscap095resizetw2.jpgbscap098resizeuy3.jpg

bscap096resizekw8.jpgbscap097resizefr8.jpg

===

Guest dramaok

Ep. 146 (Wed March 26, 08):

migo146avi000031097un8.jpg

JS: WHAT? do WHAT WHERE?

DJ: oh... no.. i mean, there's still time to hear what the kids want before we build their newlywed home.

JS: you! do you even have a conscience huh? you're out to get us.

DJ: get you? gee.. don't talk so extreme! nono... i'm sorry. i think i made a mistake so don't get upset.

JS: you infuriate someone and tell them not to get upset?! are you joking right now?

DJ: okay okay. i said i was sorry... we'll prepare the newlywed home enough so it won't disappoint you so don't worry, but the reason why i'm here today.. is to ask you about having a simply dinner tomorrow for formal bride and groom bow. and we can talk more tomorrow about the newlywed home when everyone's there, ok?

migo146avi000083883to2.jpg

DJ: but did i just make things out of control.. at her temperament she wouldn't sit still about it.. but why didn't Danpoong discuss w/ her mom first before making a decision, causing things to get so big now...

migo146avi000121721qe4.jpg

DP and BH going eye shopping for stuff... and pose for the camera.

migo146avi000133099yb5.jpg

lady: oh it's your first time here today?

BH/DP: yup.. we're getting married soon! heh!

migo146avi000143643ny1.jpg

DP then shops for pj's, while BH has a "moment" w/ a lingerie.

migo146avi000198898ng6.jpg

DP: hehehe.. ah we're done eye-shopping.. so now we just pick the ones we need to buy.. but aren't you hungry?

BH: how about having dinner w/ my maternal uncle today? he's like my big brother.. and more than anyone else i really want to introduce you formally to him.

DP: okay. acham... do you remember how i misunderstood you as Chanee's dad a long time ago?

BH: ahaha of course! when you got food together for me to give to Chanee.. i was thinking then that you might be a woman not as bad as i thought.

DP: not as bad as you thought?

BH: well.. honestly.. our first mutual impressions weren't so great, right?

DP: ya.. now that i look at it.. you've become a dragon compared to then..

BH: but you have a way of contend to the end.

DP: well that! i learned it from you then. hehe..

BH: hehe..

DP: oh you should call your uncle, in case he has plan already..

--

migo146avi000290423bw7.jpg

Sonia and DH prepare for dinner, then boss comes and the two get paid.

DH gets paid, and gives his money to Sonia and tells her from now she should manager their money since he's no good at it and just spends it if it's in his pocket. BH calls.

migo146avi000309142mq9.jpg

DH: haha ya.. your love is finally blooming flowers.. it's hard to believe. congrats!

DP: thank you.

DH: i thought it would be difficult for you two but certainly.. there's a way if there's love.. let's eat.. Baekho ya.. i'll eat well.. hehehe.. Sonia eat a lot.

Sonia: mister you too..

BH: (cough) Danpoong ssi you eat a lot too..

DP: thank you..

DH: gee he always has to follow.

BH: hey hey that's not right. you just did what i was gonna do first. huh! (to Sonia) please take good care of uncle from now on.

Sonia: yes.

DH: hey i should make the request! um.. inlaw miss! no.. niece in law, Baekho is really immature in many ways, please take care.

DP: yes.

BH: hey uncle! just eat why don't you!

DH: haha..

BH: when will you two go to Kazakhstan?

DH: after your wedding. if i'm not at your wedding it's like a steam bun w/out the filling!

BH: thank you uncle.. i would be so sad if you didn't come.. and this.. Danpoong ssi and i discussed about what to get you guys for you getting married, and we thought it's better if you just buy what you need w/ this.

DH: oh.. you don't need to do this.

DP: please accept it.. and we congrat you sincerely.. it's not much in there, but we filled it with our wish for you to live happily after all the difficulty you endured.

DH: we have something for you too.. how about if we decorate your wedding hall? we thought that would be more meaningful than something else.

DP/BH: of course! we'd love that.

--

migo146avi000475408am5.jpg

BH comes home and DJ tells him she went to see JS earlier and JS didn't know anything about DP and BH living w/ the Bong's after getting married, and DJ worries DP might get scolded when she goes home, and that the issue of them living here may not be such an easy issue.

migo146avi000572171yg5.jpg

JS: you! (slaps DP on the arm) are you out of your mind!

DP: ouch! it hurts!

JS: this hurts?! huh? (hits again) you turned me inside out and this hurts? huh?

DP: what's the problem? tell me first before you hit me.

JS: are you a moron? a dummy? why would you go and live in that house? why do you make that decision w/out even one word of discussion w/ me first? huh?

DP: oh and i thought... that's why you're like this? granny said to do that and i don't think it's a bad idea either.

JS: that's why you're a moron. don't you know a woman's fate follows her husband's? Baekho isn't even acknowledged in that house he's like cold rice there. it's just a matter time that you become cold rice too, why don't you know that!!

DP: mom, why do you keep thinking that way only? after i go in there i will work hard. Baekho ssi and i promised each other, that we'd treat the elders well and live well. and i don't want to see my Baekho ssi getting ignored anymore so i'm gonna make it so that granny acknowledges him. you watch!

JS: omomo look at her.. don't you think i know mrs. Choi? do you think this is so easy? stop talking so much and you just disengage yourself from this issue. i'm gonna bring it up tomorrow at the formal bride and groom bow. if you keep doing this i will overthrow this marriage!!

DP: mom! please.. mom how about you be the first to be nice to Baekho ssi, hm? you know as they say son-in-laws are loved by their mother-in-laws.

JS: oh you should just wish for things that can come true instead! do you think i approve this marriage because i wanted to?

SA comes w/ some roses and wine..

migo146avi000607640rp3.jpg

JS: yeah Soo-Ah you got a good thinking... spouses need to have a glass of wine like this from time to time and work hard together.

SA: gee mother don't go too overboard. it's not that. i just bought these cuz i was bored. (goes to room)

migo146avi000634700zk6.jpg

DP: mom... isn't new sister too much when she's like that? gee.. what a jerk..

JS: (hits DP) you just do good yourself! Soo-Ah is at least better than you!

DP: mom! do you mean that?

JS: did i say anything wrong?

DP: (stare)

JS: omo! who are you staring at! aren't you gonna blink?

DP: (more stare and leaves)

JS: omo.. what to do w/ that really...

--

SA prepares rose and wine then calls SJ.

migo146avi000675374vf1.jpg

SA: it's me. where are you?

SJ: why?

SA: oh.. i just wondered when you'd be coming home.

SJ: i'm working right now.

SA: oh you're still at work then.. okay come when you're done then.

SJ: (hangs up)

--

migo146avi000707540tt8.jpg

ES tells JY how she and WJ are such a great match together. then ES talks about how he's lonely and JY suggests maybe she can introduce someone she knows to him, and ES declines saying he's waiting for the fateful love to encounter him. (hm. whatever who cares)

then someone calls and JY answers.

migo146avi000781847wr6.jpg

SJ: it's me.

JY dismisses ES, then: what is it?

SJ: i'm sorry about yesterday to make you suffer over something like that. i think there was a misunderstanding.

JY: fine but don't call anymore like this. i'm hanging up.

migo146avi000821954pj9.jpgmigo146avi000845010fw6.jpg

SJ watches JY come out from the pet clinic and SJ looks like he might go meet her but just then JY gets a call from 'superman' (WJ) who says he already arrived at the place where they're meeting, and JY rushes off.

--

migo146avi000875841wj5.jpg

JY: but we can have dinner at our home too.

WJ: i have something to say so.. here..

JY: thanks. you fixed the necklace sooner than i thought.

WJ: open it.

migo146avi000901467oi4.jpg

JY: but that's not that necklace.

WJ: i bought it for you to think of me everytime you wear it, but after what happened you'd be upset everytime you see that pearl necklace. so i changed it.. since they gave me a credit too.

JY: thank you, seonbae.

WJ: but do you like it?

JY: yup.. i think this is even prettier..

WJ: Ji-Yeong ah.. let's get married!

JY: (!)

WJ: i know this is foul play since i'm breaking my own word to date for 100 days. however, i can't see you suffer alone anymore and i really hate to see something like yesterday torment you again.

JY: --

WJ: i know you haven't put all your feelings away yet, but one day you will, and i believe that. let's get married, Ji-Yeong..

JY: seonbae...

migo146avi000942608xc4.jpg

WJ: i think we'd be really happy after we are married.

JY: i got it... so let me think about it for a little... is that okay?

WJ: of course! oh i feel relieved.. that was what i was really hoping to hear from you today.

--

migo146avi001052217yr5.jpg

SA: i thought you said you were working? where did you get drunk like this. who did you drink with?

SJ: (lays on bed)

SA: you should at least take off your clothes before you sleep... (tries to help him)

SJ: (shakes her hand off)

--

NEXT morning, GT tells SJ tonight is the formal bow, but SJ says he has to work late due to important meeting.

migo146avi001087386aj0.jpg

JS: yeah.. it's not like they don't know each other already it'll just be awkward anyway.. yeah don't come..

GT: you shouldn't say that.

DP: --

SJ: well regardless, sorry for not going. do a good job!

DP: it's okay i couldn't attend your formal bow either due to work.

JS: they're all workholics i tell ya.. then new child you should come out w/ us and have dinner together too then..

SA: i'm busy too.

JS: yeah okay.. it wouldn't feel good for you to see your maiden family like that anyway.

GT: (stare)

--

migo146avi001178043wf3.jpg

SA: i think this tie suits you better today. why don't you wear this instead?

SJ: nevermind.

SA: why are you like this! if a person apologizes shouldn't there be a reaction?

SJ: huh.. apology? did you just say apology right now?

SA: wear this one.

SJ: i think i told you this before, this is not how you apologize (leaves).

--

migo146avi001289788sq7.jpg

at the Hwang's, MR. hwang tells Miae it's time she should probably give up on becoming an actress and make some other plan and Miae says she's thinking about it.

then Geum-Ja comes again and brings w/ her some citrus and Miae at first scolds her for coming again but softens up when she wants to try the citrus too.

migo146avi001333398wq4.jpg

Chan: mom! dad said if i miss him i could call him and he'd run to me.. i wanna see dad everyday so can i call him everyday?

MA: of course! of course you can.

Chan: but he couldn't work if i did that.. and if he coudln't work then he couldnt' earn money and if he didn't earn money then you and dad will fight again. you and dad divorced cuz dad couldn't make money.

MA: (!) Chanee... you remember all the fights between mom and dad?

Chan: (nods)

MA: Chan-ah.. when you don't get along w/ your friends you get mad at each other then you make up right? it's the same with adults. we fight but we make up too.

Chan: then did you and dad make up?

MA: hm? yup.. of course.. we really made up.. we don't live together but we decided to be good friends.

friends?

MA: yup.. Chanee you get along well w/ your friends but you don't live w/ them, right? mom and dad get along but we decided not to live together. does it make sense to you?

Chan: couldn't you live together and be friends?

MA: i think you'll be late at this rate.. hurry and go into school..

Chan: okay.

--

migo146avi001454820kw4.jpg

BH: did your mom say something to you when you got home yesterday? my mom says your mom opposes us living at home, so let's not lose points w/ her and move out instead.

DP: but we already told your mom and granny that we're moving in how can we turn back? plus we already settled that that's best for us. let's just persuade my mom instead.

BH: ack.. but i don't want to keep losing points w/ your mom.

DP: my mom will give you lots of points if you keep visiting her like her son even after we're married. my mom just doesn't know the real you yet, when time passes she will!

then the colleagues arrive and admire BH and DP looking so dressed up.

--

migo146avi001522487zq1.jpg

SJ: WHAT? when did that happen? a weekly newsreporter? fine.. from now on report to me daily the situation there.

migo146avi001538904cy2.jpg

SJ: what happened? the first construction hasn't even started and the reporters are already gathered?

Park: i'm sorry.

SJ: do everything you can to stop them from printing anything.

--

migo146avi001565597nv9.jpg

Mr. Yoon got a strange perm, and Miss Ko asks DP and BH about their honeymoon and if it will be effected due to the pea porridge launching.

migo146avi001640538do8.jpg

BH: what? nonesense! no matter how important work is.. 1 night and 2 days for honeymoon??

DP: then what? it's not one but both of us who will be absent from work.

BH: then we have to find a solution. this is the one and only honeymoon for us the entire life!! you need at least 2 nights and 3 days to make one that lasts in impression! how can you think of cutting on honeymoon like that?

DP: (looks at watch) i think we better talk about that some other time. we need to hurry.

BH: (sighs) okay.. then i'll see you there later.

--

JS checks on SA who is really down..

migo146avi001716147ho1.jpg

JS: like i said, have a baby.. there are lots of spouses who fight but they get along better after a baby.

SA: you need love to have a baby.. if you don't even love and have a bbay.. then what becomes of that baby?

JS: omo.. Soo-Ah ya..

SA: (hugs JS) mother..

JS: omo.. what to do.. how can i help you, Soo-Ah?

SA: don't help.. there's nothing you can do...

JS: don't stay like this by yourself.. come w/ us.. after the formal bow you and i can go shopping too..

SA: no. i'm gonna go see my friend..

JS: okay.. then do that and get some fresh air.. you can come home late tonight, okay?

SA: (nods and smiles)

--

migo146avi001779611ou4.jpg

JS: why did you come here for instead of there?

DP: (puts arm around mom's) to get you of course!

JS: i'll go w/ dad when he comes home.

DP: dad's gonna go straight to there so i came to get ya. let's go together..

--

migo146avi001800732es7.jpg

DJ: mother you are really beautiful today.

G: there's no need for that.

DJ: -- please have a seat. Mansu isn't here yet. would you like some tea?

G: we're about to leave what tea? we all know each other why even bother with a formal bow... so annoying..

DJ: --

--

migo146avi001848313wa7.jpg

GT: cham.. you're here already ease up your face the inlaws are about to arrive.

JS: what the heck is this! you make me do a formal bow w/ the inlaws! how embarrassing...

GT: honey really! huh!

JS: well anyway today i'm gonna address their newlywed home so you two remain quiet about it.

DP: mom! what are you gonna do? it's for us to live in can't you let me and Baekho decide?

JS: didn't i tell you to stay still about it?

BH's family arrive...

migo146avi001891856pr3.jpg

GT: hello.

MS: aigo.. you came first.. we thought we were on time.

GT: we just got here too..

migo146avi001914379py7.jpg

the stare...

migo146avi001922520yo7.jpg

GT: hahaha.. what kind of fate is this.. we're sharing our children between us..

Granny: (fake cough)

MS: hahahah i know i'm so happy about it too.. today we can set a date and everything's going so smoothly. huhuhuh..

GT: hehehe.. then do we just leave the details to the mrs. now and you and i can just show up at the wedding then? hehe..

JS: oh how silly you are... is the wedding ceremony the only thing? there are things not yet settled... (tense music)

MS: oh.. what issue?

migo146avi001970935ko8.jpg

JS: our Danpoong's new home for her to live should be settled first.. so we can move on to the other preparations too..

Granny: what? didn't we settled on them living at our home?

JS: oh how you say that miss elder.. huh...

migo146avi001972837sm2.jpg

Granny: (to DJ) wasn't that settled already?

DJ: that...

==================

Dose DP's mom have alzheimers (senile) or what?

SA lives in Na's house for a year and why not DP stay at Bong's house for a year, it is fair and share for both children, besides, as DP said, they can save up money for their future home and at the same time work hard to gain back the love from the mean granny so that BH can be accepted as the Bong's family member and why not then?

Thank you dramaok for the summaries, really appreciate your great work.

its raining caps and summaries..thanks dramaok and bm.

"BH: but mom.. (crying) i really have nothing.. i own nothing except for my heart.. but i couldn't show them my heart..<--- omg,this line was just "

i also this line so much and KJS did this perfectly...and DJ is epitome of what a Mom should be...feel the heart of her son. I love the son and Mom exhange.

As for Danbaek, how about a "honeymoon baby" ?

Dose DP's mom have alzheimers (senile) or what?

SA lives in Na's house for a year and why not DP stay at Bong's house for a year, it is fair and share for both children, besides, as DP said, they can save up money for their future home and at the same time work hard to gain back the love from the mean granny so that BH can be accepted as the Bong's family member and why not then?

Thank you dramaok for the summaries, really appreciate your great work.

I think it's coz JS hasn't still accepted the fact that DP choose BH over that doctor, HW. JS raised DP in purpose that she can married with a rich and educated guy like HW. Maybe she hope HW is like SA, can "bribe" her with expensive things and luxury life. As for BH, maybe she thought that at least he's step-son of director of Bonjour so it's right for her to get "something" exchange for her precious daughter.

JS: omomo look at her.. don't you think i know mrs. Choi? do you think this is so easy? stop talking so much and you just disengage yourself from this issue. i'm gonna bring it up tomorrow at the formal bride and groom bow. if you keep doing this i will overthrow this marriage!!

The other reason, she knows who the real witch granny is. Like she said before, granny isn't that easy to deal with. But I like to see another round between JS and granny (with no implication with others hopefully) ;)

NOW...That would be "Poetic Justice"...DP & BH happily married with child ...

and...JA & JS miserable, possibly divorce and maybe even in Jail!

Granny's Dream or her ...Nightmare!

:lol: Hope Karma help us to make those come true. :lol:

allydean, I think so. It's like a balcony. Hope their first kiss is not so simple but the sweet and cute one coz so many MiGoers waiting for this for a long long time. :P And...hope it's not DanBaek's one and only kiss in this drama. I'll hate the writers for this :crazy:

Guest merela

I said it as a joke way back--that hopefully DP and BH's first kiss wouldn't be at their honeymoon at the rate they were going. Well, I guess my prediction came true. I can't believe that the writers won't let them kiss properly before the wedding. It's hard to imagine marrying someone without even a simple kiss! Is that realistic?

Guest allydean

allydean, I think so. It's like a balcony. Hope their first kiss is not so simple but the sweet and cute one coz so many MiGoers waiting for this for a long long time. :P And...hope it's not DanBaek's one and only kiss in this drama. I'll hate the writers for this :crazy:

I hope so, ke2. I'm going to hate them too if they make it the only kiss for us to see. The writers really like to tease DanBaek's fans,.. right now I just hope they will get their first kiss as in the preview and not get interrupted again (who knows,.. room service, perhaps?) :D

Guest bm05om

Ep.143 caps 3:

SA's phone continues to be off, as she parties,..

bscap099resizehk9.jpgbscap100resizejc3.jpg

bscap102resizeji9.jpgbscap103resizeug8.jpg

..then SJ comes home and sees SA getting dropped off by a man who has his hands all over her.

bscap105resizenb8.jpgbscap104resizexl3.jpg

SA: it's my great husband.

guy: oh.. hi. then i'm leaving..

SA: i'll call you again!!!

guy: okay..

bscap106resizesr5.jpgbscap107resizefw7.jpg

bscap108resizegp8.jpgbscap109resizeah7.jpg

SA: omo.. why do you look at me like that.. it's not like you're jealoused.

SJ: --

bscap111resizers1.jpgbscap113resizerf0.jpg

SA: omo.. honey.. are you mad?? but why would you get mad.. isn't this just a fair game? if you see that girl once, then i'll see my boyfriend once.. one for one.. hehehe..

SJ: (leaves)

bscap115resizezp8.jpgbscap117resizeks5.jpg

JS gets GT to bring some snack and juice to DP. GT laughs at JS then takes the tray up to DP's..

then SA and SJ come home and JS asks why only SA is drunk, and SA says she thinks that's peculiar too.

GT: Danpoong here at least have some water.

DP: dad, i'm sorry but i won't take anything.

GT: drink something so you'll have energy to win over your mom.

DP: no. mom.. she won't change her mind until i die.

bscap118resizeei5.jpgbscap119resizecr6.jpg

JS comes: yeah.. don't take anything.. starve then you'll know how precious i am for cooking everyday.. honey you leave too.

GT: acham...

JS: don't even dream that anything will change.

SJ comes: what's happened.

JS: oh my world Seon-Jae, Danpoong says she's gonna starve to death if we don't let her marry Baekho.

SJ: gee.. you're not a teenager in puberty.. what kinda childish tactic is this!

JS: Seon-Jae, when are you gonna send her off to America.

SJ: well i'll book it for next week then.

DP: going on who's term! i'm not going!!

bscap122resizemm3.jpgbscap124resizeiu5.jpg

then phone rings and it's BH. JS grabs the phone while JS keeps DP away.

bscap130resizezl4.jpgbscap129resizead8.jpg

JS: what? Dol-Soe? gee.. hey i told you not to call didn't i! don't you ever call our Danpoong ever again! got it!!

BH: is Danpoong alright? just tell me that...

bscap125resizekm9.jpgbscap126resizemf7.jpg

BH hears DP yelling in the background... and then the phone hangs up..

bscap132resizerk0.jpgbscap135resizeou5.jpg

===

Guest bm05om

Ep.143 caps 4:

SJ: (tries to help SA get comfortable)

bscap137resizeii9.jpgbscap138resizeer4.jpg

SA: where the heck are you touching. don't lay your hand on my body.

bscap139resizesw1.jpgbscap140resizeky1.jpg

SJ brings blanket out to sleep, but sees JS there keeping eye on DP..

JS: did you two fight again?

SJ: no..

JS: i'm already like this because of Danpoong.. if you guys are like that too then i really won't be able to live.. you go sleep in the room.. hurry.

bscap143resizemn0.jpgbscap142resizexy5.jpg

SJ goes back to the room and sleeps on the floor instead.

bscap144resizedq0.jpgbscap145resizean6.jpg

SA wakes up and sees SJ on the floor and looks more pissed.

bscap148resizejl4.jpgbscap147resizesf6.jpg

---

NEXT day..

JS: you! your lips are all dried already. you should at least drink some water.

DP: why would a dying person need water.

JS: you stubborn girl.. do you think i will waver? no way! are you really my daughter? (beats DP over the blanket) that Baekho took my daughter away.. you're not my daughter! no! why!!

bscap149resizego5.jpgbscap150resizeex0.jpg

DP: don't mock Baekho ssi infront of me.. this is between you and me!

JS: where are you taking sides!! huh! you.. fine. go and live in America forever. don't come back..

DP: nope! i'm not going to America. know why? cuz i'll starve to death first!

JS: omo.. fine.. do what you want (takes water out)..

bscap151resizetp6.jpgbscap152resizevq8.jpg

JS asks SJ to take care of things and put DP on a vacation break for now. SJ also assures once DP goes to America things wil change.

SA: mother.. why is it so noisy so early in the morning..

JS: oh.. sorry.. you should come down for breakfast too..

SA: no thx.. but gee i can't even sleep right w/ all this noise..

She just snaps rudely at her mother-in-law whenever she feels like it,and THIS is the daughter-in-law that JS's so proud of? <_< She'd bend over backwards doing SA's bidding and apologizes to her ALL the time,JS never cease to amaze me with her vacuosness..

BH is concerned DP hasn't shown up for work. Manager Shin comes and says DP is leaving for America next week and she won't be here anymore since she has to prepare for her departure.

everyone is wondering why the rush but Mr. shin says they just have to do as told...

bscap157resizeyp4.jpgbscap158resizesp3.jpg

YS: um. does this mean my party is cancelled today?

Yoon: gee.. how she's senseless...

BH: Miss Ko, i'm worried, so can you call teamlead?

bscap159resizehp1.jpgbscap160resizegf9.jpg

DP cries nonstop at home and JS goes bonkers.. then Ko calls to ask if she can speak with DP..

bscap161resizegm6.jpgbscap162resizeux3.jpg

bscap164resizenp8.jpgbscap165resizeky1.jpg

======

Can someone pls translate what SJ & SA told DP at the bride's dressing room prior to the wedding ceremony that surprised her ... she seemed to have mentioned this to BH and also startled him. Does it have to do with the problematic couple's marital woes? The bride & groom looked worried thereafter.

Guest violetish

Can someone pls translate what SJ & SA told DP at the bride's dressing room prior to the wedding ceremony that surprised her ... she seemed to have mentioned this to BH and also startled him. Does it have to do with the problematic couple's marital woes? The bride & groom looked worried thereafter.

she said her mom might not come and that she didn't want to marry if she didn't come.

she said her mom might not come and that she didn't want to marry if she didn't come.

Thanks violetish ... but she was at the wedding family picture tho' obviously she was in a bad mood with her sulky face. :angry:

I presume WJ, JY & her family were not invited to Danbaek's wedding. :unsure:

Guest allydean

in one of the spoiler pic WJ was there at the wedding scene :)

Guest bm05om

I said it as a joke way back--that hopefully DP and BH's first kiss wouldn't be at their honeymoon at the rate they were going. Well, I guess my prediction came true. I can't believe that the writers won't let them kiss properly before the wedding. It's hard to imagine marrying someone without even a simple kiss! Is that realistic?

Yeah,and there's probably going to be no real proposal at all for them. <_< For all their loveydovey-ness, DanBaek sure missed out on a lot of things that other couples did. :rolleyes:

Congrats to MIGO for being nominated in baeksang as BEST TV DRAMA & to KJS as Best New Actor!

Yeah..congrats for all the nominations!! :D

The 44th Annual Baeksang Arts Awards - TV Section

=========================

Best TV Drama

=======================

KBS Likeable or Not 미우나 고우나 ( I Hate You But It's Fine)

SBS My Man's Woman

SBS The War of Money

MBC Coffee Prince

MBC Tae Wang Sa Shin Gi (LEGEND)

Best Producer

Woon Goon Il 운군일 (SBS, Golden Bride)

Yoo Cheol Yong 유철용 (MBC, HIT)

Lee Dook Joon (KBS1, Likeable Or Not / I Hate You But It's Fine)

Lee Byeong-Hun - Yi San

Jung Tae Yoo - War of Money

========================

Best New Actor

========================

Kim Ji Seok - KBS Likeable or Not 미우나 고우나 ( I Hate You But It's Fine)

Song ChangUi - SBS Golden Bride

Lee Philip - MBC Legend

Han Sang-Jin MBC YI San

Ha Seok-jin SBS Happiness

========================

Best New Actress

========================

Park Min Young - KBS I am Sam

Park Shin Hye - MBC Ggak-du-gi

Yoo In-yeong 유인영 KBS Likeable or Not 미우나 고우나 ( I Hate You But It's Fine)

Lee Ji Ah - MBC Legend

Choi Yu jin - SBS Golden Bride

===================

POPULARITY Award

===================

Gong Hyo-jin, Kim Min-jeong, Kim Ha-neul, Kim Hyeon-joo,Kim Hyo-jin, Nam Sang-mi, Park Min-yeong, Park Shin-hye, Park Jin-hee, Bae Doo-na, Sung Yu-ri, Song Yoon-ah, Soo Ae, Uhm Jeong-hwa, Yoon Eun-hye, Lee Yeong-ah, Lee Ji-ah, Jang Jin-yeong, Choi Ji-woo, Han Ji-min, Han Ji-hye

Tough competitions all around,but still..congratulations on being nominated!^^

I hope so, ke2. I'm going to hate them too if they make it the only kiss for us to see. The writers really like to tease DanBaek's fans,.. right now I just hope they will get their first kiss as in the preview and not get interrupted again (who knows,.. room service, perhaps?) :D

Oh no...not again. This time they don't have a kiss in front of their house :D so...we hope there's no interruption AGAIN ;):sweatingbullets:

Wow a good news! bm, yeah...the competition's quite tough but it's already a success for MiGo. Aja!! :D

Like allydean said, WJ seems invited to the wedding, at least he works together with DP and BH in Bonjour so the other don't have any reason to stop him coming. As for JY and family, I think it'll be uncomfortable for JY herself to come and meet SA plus her witch granny although JY maybe has the right to come as WJ's girlfriend perhaps....

Guest bm05om

Ep.143 caps 5:

DP cries nonstop at home and JS goes bonkers.. then Ko calls to ask if she can speak with DP..

JS says DP is asleep cuz she's sick.. Ko asks JS to have DP call back then...

bscap168resizekd1.jpgbscap169resizezq0.jpg

bscap170resizezl9.jpgbscap171resizevg2.jpg

MS: what happened? there's rumor that the residents are protesting severely.. with just a few days left before the construction is set to start.. is this true?

SJ: yes.. but that always happens in this kind of situation. you don't need to worry.

MS: are you sure there isn't any problem?

SJ: yes.

bscap172resizect0.jpgbscap173resizeej9.jpg

JY dresses up and goes out to dinner with WJ for birthday date..

WJ: little girl.. happy birthday!(suprises JY with the bouquet)

JY: thanks, seonbae...

bscap174resizecy1.jpgbscap175resizeul4.jpg

WJ: hey.. when are you gonna stop calling me seonbae? we're steady right now so shouldn't you be calling me something more intimate?

JY: but i think seonbae is better.. more comfortable..

WJ: really? then seonbae.. okay.. good for me too.. but in exchange, i'm the only one you call seonbae, okay?

JY: gee...

bscap176resizejl0.jpgbscap177resizeqm9.jpg

WJ: (puts arm around her) cham... and today's date itiniery is all up to me, okay?

JY: ---

bscap178resizevz3.jpgbscap179resizext1.jpg

WJ: let's toast! to thank God for making today possible.

JY: seonbae.. aren't you trying too hard today?

WJ: but today's a special day. specials day need to be memorable.

JY: but i think the gift is too much for me.. thank you..

bscap180resizeav0.jpgbscap182resizexq3.jpg

WJ: uh.. it's not over.. here.. open it..

JY: (sees pearl strand)..

WJ: do you like it?

JY: seonbae. it's pretty.. but this looks expensive.. isn't it too much?

bscap183resizeds2.jpg

WJ: i'll decline the nagging. here let me put it on you.. oh it's beautiful.. it suits you well..

JY: thanks. (weary look)

bscap184resizeco1.jpgbscap185resizeys8.jpg

JS gets worried about DP who stopped making crying noises...

SA: Danpoong ssi still hasn't come out?

JS: oh.. well.. she's like stubborn like that and i always give in, but this time i'm not giving in!

SA: she hasn't ate anything since yesterday?

JS: that stubborn girl.. she didn't eat anything and didn't even drink a drop of water.

bscap186resizeqh6.jpgbscap188resizeoj7.jpg

SA: but she should at least drink water or else.. mother! what if something went wrong!

JS: what? wrong?

SA: i suddenly remember my friend.. her parents were against her marriage choice too and she took sleeping pills to die it was no joke.

JS: (!) sleeping pills..?

bscap189resizeox4.jpgbscap190resizehu1.jpg

JS gets frantic and asks SA to go fetch keys from the kitchen.....

bscap191resizedb2.jpgbscap192resizeoq9.jpg

JS opens the door as she screams in tears and finds DP unconscious..

bscap193resizema4.jpgbscap194resizehn5.jpg

bscap195resizeli7.jpgbscap199resizejf7.jpg

bscap196resizege1.jpgbscap197resizefq6.jpg

End of 143 caps.

Like allydean said, WJ seems invited to the wedding, at least he works together with DP and BH in Bonjour so the other don't have any reason to stop him coming. As for JY and family, I think it'll be uncomfortable for JY herself to come and meet SA plus her witch granny although JY maybe has the right to come as WJ's girlfriend perhaps....

Yeaah, WJ is not only a co-worker & a friend of both DP & BH but he also encouraged them to try dating as they look good together even if they argue a lot. JY won't dare go even if she's a childhood friend of BH.

Archived