[drama 2007] I Hate You, But It's Fine 미우나 고우나

Guest shorty_babygurl03

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EPISODE 143 PREIVIEW SPOILERS

종순은 동지를 불러 백호를 끌어내라고 하고, 단풍은 집을 나가겠다며 심하게 화를 낸다. 종순은 단풍의 휴대폰까지 뺏고, 단풍이 나가지 못하게 문 앞을 지키기 시작하는데... 선재는 술에 취한 수아를 챙기지만, 수아는 자신의 몸에 손도 대지 말라며 선재를 뿌리친다. 물 한 모금 마시지 않고 시위하던 단풍이 아무 기척이 없자 종순은 점점 불안해지고, 자살한것 아니냐는 수아의 말에 놀라 급히 단풍의 방문을 연 종순은 단풍의 모습을 보고 기겁하는데...

JS calls DJ and tells her to take BH away. DP is very angry and says that she will pack her bag and leave home. JS takes aways DP's mobile and also prevents DP from going out of her room so she stands outside guarding. SJ tries to take care of the drunk SA but SA tells SJ not to touch her body and screams. DP didnt come out to even drink a gulp of water- JS gets suspicious and worried and SA says what if she committed suicide and JS and SA hurridely run into DPs room and sees DP has no consciousness....

Guest Cerise

^ I don't think DP will take some pills. It's not her personality. I think that she's tired of constantly arguing with her mother. Poor think she barely eats a thing.

Me too.. WJ shopping for jewelry definitely means that SA would think it's from SJ. It's another slap JY would take. I just hope the do something about it. Since we see a lot of changes in characters, i.e. MA and maybe SA, I think it's about time that JY shows a little change please.

Guest bm05om

Why do I have a feeling that the jewellery WJ is shopping for JY, when SA sees it she'll think SJ bought it for her.

By the way, SJ downfall has effectively been set in motion. About this construction work to which the residents are opposing. IMMINENT DOOM APPROACHES... I say.

I was thinking the same thing about the jewlery. I just wonder if SJ and WJ will be there when it happens?

Maybe JY will punch her out finally. We could only hope. :w00t:

As Zaeya says KARMA is coming to SJ........ It will be interesting!!!!

Me too.. WJ shopping for jewelry definitely means that SA would think it's from SJ. It's another slap JY would take. I just hope the do something about it. Since we see a lot of changes in characters, i.e. MA and maybe SA, I think it's about time that JY shows a little change please.

Yay..I see I'm not alone in thinking that this is the scenario that's going to happen,and I hope to see JY showing some spunk this time and defend herself!! Well if it does turn out this way,she better be,or else.Anticipating it.. :w00t:

And yes,IMMINENT DOOM approaches = KARMA approaches.. :w00t::lol:

Ep.139 caps final part: (The Break[ing] Up)

DP: oh i think we really undid the stress today..

BH: that's good..

bscap092resizetj7.jpgbscap093resizelo4.jpg

DP: i mean we've been like that lately with no one on our side.. i was

feeling kinda beat actually but now i'm re-energized. i think it was

really a good idea to come today!

BH: --

DP: but it's not that great for you? it was your idea to come..

bscap094resizeqd8.jpgbscap095resizeoe4.jpg

bscap096resizeme8.jpgbscap098resizekr0.jpg

BH: Danpoong ssi i have something to say to you..

DP: what?

BH: you have to listen to what i say, okay?

DP: well that depends on what it is. if it's hard then i won't..BH: it's hard... but please listen anyway.. Danpoong ssi. let's break up..

bscap099resizeaj7.jpgbscap101resizehf1.jpg

bscap102resizemj1.jpgbscap103resizefk7.jpg

DP: what?! did you just say break up?

BH: yes.. i think that's for the best..

DP: Baekho ssi are you joking right now?

BH: no i'm sincere..

bscap104resizeen0.jpgbscap105resizexh6.jpg

bscap107resizech0.jpgbscap106resizecx8.jpg

DP: wh-why? why are you..

BH: it's too hard i can't take it anymore.. for you and for me..

DP: no it's not hard for me at all. so let's not break up..

bscap108resizeeq3.jpgbscap109resizefq3.jpg

BH: but i have to break up.. let's do that!

DP: is it that hard? huh? even me, a woman is enduring it! is that so hard huh?!!

BH: --

DP: fine then let's break up!

bscap110resizeet9.jpgbscap111resizezc5.jpg

bscap113resizeiv9.jpgbscap115resizebl1.jpg

and thus it ended with the punch..

bscap116resizedr4.jpgbscap117resizenp1.jpg

bscap119resizeih0.jpgbscap121resizeyi9.jpg

End of 139 caps.^^

..but it's fine,cuz it only meant that they'll have a new beginning in 140.. :) (just cuz I love this shot)

bscap122sh7.jpg

Guest allydean

I wonder why granny is so upset about BH and DP together and keeps stressing about being in-laws,.. she never regards BH as her grandson,.. is she just saying it so that MS won't be suspicious of her? I mean, she wanted BH out of the house anyway,.. and I don't think BH's going to live with the Na's as well,.. granny keeps saying they are not well-matched because BH has nothing,.. so what's with those plans of matchmaking him and said those women were higher in status than him?

I also think JS will not change her opinion on BH and will keep on treating him like dirt even after what will happen in today's ep because she thinks BH gives bad influence to her daughter,.. only that she could not do anything to keep them apart fearing DP might do something to herself,.. it is too soon (regarding the number of episodes left) for BH and DP to get approval to marry, right? unless if the writers wanted to focus more on how BH's going to discover SJ's plan (they are working on the new project together) and SJ's downfall in the later episodes,..

Guest bm05om

MIGO QUERIES.

is it just me or did soompi change the system of looking at other peoples posts?

unaa,I'm not sure exactly what you meant but everything else seems normal to me..whether reading the post or replying to the posts. :)

I wonder why granny is so upset about BH and DP together and keeps stressing about being in-laws,.. she never regards BH as her grandson,.. is she just saying it so that MS won't be suspicious of her? I mean, she wanted BH out of the house anyway,.. and I don't think BH's going to live with the Na's as well,.. granny keeps saying they are not well-matched because BH has nothing,.. so what's with those plans of matchmaking him and said those women were higher in status than him?

I also think JS will not change her opinion on BH and will keep on treating him like dirt even after what will happen in today's ep because she thinks BH gives bad influence to her daughter,.. only that she could not do anything to keep them apart fearing DP might do something to herself,.. it is too soon (regarding the number of episodes left) for BH and DP to get approval to marry, right? unless if the writers wanted to focus more on how BH's going to discover SJ's plan (they are working on the new project together) and SJ's downfall in the later episodes,..

ally,I've finally watched previews for ep.144(Monday)and Tuesday's 145((KBS login needed) and it seems like INDEED

SA will be attacking JY about the necklace,in fact she violently ripped it off JY's neck in public and the pearls were scattered on the floor,and seems like JY will be doing some shouting at SA(hah!will there be some physical action to go along with that?),

and what you said about JS

not changing her opinion on BH might be true as well,I think DanBaek will still have tough days ahead of them despite getting the "blessings" after Friday's ep(that is if they do);the moms will still be quarelling and JS will still treat BH like dirt,and Granny Witch will still be a witch.And I think you might be right that the writers might be starting to focus on BH working with SJ and SJ's downfall.

Guest claireli

sorry, but where did you watch the previews for episodes 144 and 145? I can login to kbs but i didn't see anything for a 144 or 145 preview on the kbs homepage.

Guest bm05om

sorry, but where did you watch the previews for episodes 144 and 145? I can login to kbs but i didn't see anything for a 144 or 145 preview on the kbs homepage.

It's not there yet on the preview page actually,you know how some fans are just really quick at figuring things out, ;) so if you're already logged in,just click on the links I provided above,and you should be able to watch them.Tell me if it didnt work.:)

Guest allydean

hmm,.. may be JS has to beg BH to save SJ's a** (like she did countless times on previous episodes to save her precious son,.. thinking of it, SJ is a worse kind of momma's boy than HW is)

btw,.. if granny considers DJ to be from a lower status because her mom was a bar hostess (I think), I wonder how low JS could be to be carrying DJ's backpack in high school,.. and how could she marry a government officer (looked like arranged because she loved someone else - that comment she made to BH about her loving another guy was very funny :lol: ) and looked down to DJ before DJ's marriage to MS? Though GT could be a low rank government officer when he was married to JS,..

Guest bm05om

hmm,.. may be JS has to beg BH to save SJ's a** (like she did countless times on previous episodes to save her precious son,.. thinking of it, SJ is a worse kind of momma's boy than HW is)

btw,.. if granny considers DJ to be from a lower status because her mom was a bar hostess (I think), I wonder how low JS could be to be carrying DJ's backpack in high school,.. and how could she marry a government officer (looked like arranged because she loved someone else) and looked down to DJ before DJ's marriage to MS? Though GT could be a low rank government officer when he was married to JS,..

hmm,..I think JS loved GT,back when HW proposed to DP,and DP asked JS how she felt when Dad proposed,I think JS said something abt how when GT proposed to her,she felt something like "it's about time" when she answered DP,didnt she?Or was she really in love with someone else?I couldn't remember,but yeah..maybe if it wasn't an arranged,it was GT who was really crazy for her?I agree,when she married GT he was probably still a low-rank officer(no college education) and then as her husband's position in the government rises, JS fancied her status and "level" to be better and above everyone else's as well. <_< It was probably one of the reason she was really bitter when she found out that DJ was marrying President Bong earlier in the drama;for once JS was probably at a better place in life than any of her other friends,being married to a Vice Minister and all of a sudden DJ out of the blue is marrying a rich man in her late age,stealing her show.

^ Yes, i hope that JS have to beg BH to save his son... That make situation reverse, she need to have some lesson here. Granny, SA & SJ... all of them need to learn.

I realize that DP's father kinda agree with BH but cuz his wife was protesting so much, he just keep silent.

Guest bm05om

^ Yes, i hope that JS have to beg BH to save his son... That make situation reverse, she need to have some lesson here. Granny, SA & SJ... all of them need to learn.

How many times have we seen JS saving SJ's a** so far? :rolleyes: If she has to beg to BH in the future to save SJ yet again, what a treat that would be for us,and what a lesson it will be for her.Erghh,that sinister smile of SJ in the 145 preview :ph34r: ..I can't get over JS' "What's wrong with your brother?" question to DP,it's amazing how JS refused to see how messed-up SJ really is. :crazy:

Ep.140 caps 1:(the 3-minutes breakup)

DP: (punches BH) hard? how hard is it? is it harder than breaking up?

bscap000resizekx9.jpgbscap023resizeww8.jpg

DP: after breaking up, not being able to see each other, not being able to hold hands, and not being able to laugh together.. you marry another woman, and i marry another man.. is it harder than that?! is it?

bscap003resizeif7.jpgbscap022resizehv8.jpg

DP: if it's harder right now than all that.. then fine, let's break up (leaves)

bscap006resizeyd0.jpgbscap007resizeht7.jpg

BH: (grabs her and hugs her) i'm sorry. i'm sorry.. it's okay for me that it's hard, but i can't bear to see you suffer.. that's why..

bscap008resizeha5.jpgbscap009resizeup1.jpg

bscap010resizetf1.jpgbscap012resizelz1.jpg

DP: i told you it's not hard for me at all, i told you i'm alright.. i told you i just need you by my side..

BH: it's my fault.. i did wrong..

bscap013resizewn4.jpgbscap014resizext6.jpg

bscap015resizezy3.jpgbscap016resizezt5.jpg

DP: (sobbing)

bscap017resizezx9.jpgbscap018resizegw3.jpg

bscap019resizeey6.jpgbscap020resizevz3.jpg

=====

On the way back to DP's place..

bscap000resizexq2.jpgbscap001resizeby3.jpg

bscap002resizecl0.jpgbscap003resizeoj6.jpg

bscap004resizeap4.jpgbscap005resizeyg9.jpg

bscap007resizexr1.jpgbscap008resizesu9.jpg

Meanwhile,in another car...

bscap024resizeen4.jpgbscap025resizekl8.jpg

SA: i'm not going back to be in good terms with you, you know that don't you?

SJ: --

SA: the elders keep pestering me about going back so that's why i am, but in my heart things have already ended w/ you.

bscap026resizexs9.jpgbscap027resizety2.jpg

SA: where are we going right now? this isn't the way home. i'm asking you where are we going?

SJ: just follow along..

bscap028resizezg4.jpgbscap029resizetu9.jpg

====

Guest allydean

yeah, I remember her mentioning that she once loved a man named Choi Woo-Ryeong :lol: , once in an earlier episodes when DP mentioned that the Bonjour President is marrying his first love and another time when she and BH had a talk in the coffee shop :

JS: i really loved Choi Woo-Ryeong sincerely too a long time ago. do you think everyone ends up married just because they love sincerely?

I also think she sincerely loves GT and he loves her too,.. they are some sort like an older version (though more agressive) of BH and DP, when they were teasing each other or fighting and shouting at each other,.. DP really takes after her parents,.. :D but I do agree, JS is delusional sometimes,.. and the way she thinks SJ and SA are happily married is laughable,..

bm, love the caps of DanBaek's three minutes breakup (love the caps when BH put his hand on DP's, and him looking at her, silently asking if she's okay or giving her assurance that everything will be fine),.. HJH nailed it when she uttered the line 'I told you I just need you by my side' and sobbing in BH's arms,.. I keep on rewinding the scene to hear her say that line,.. just like when she said she wanted BH to call her because she misses his voice (it's a text message) and also love JiSuk's way of saying he is thankful that DP is not giving him up on yesterday's ep,.. the actors are very good in using tones in their lines,.. though I think JDH needs to be more expressive coz I think he sounded monotonous in most of his scenes,..

edit :

I actually have a bad feeling about BH working with SJ,.. one thing is he's not going to treat him nicely but that is expected,.. another is what if he tries to set BH up with whatever evil plans he has in mind,.. <_<

I think that grandma upset cuz she want BH out from her family... Those matchmaking woman dont have any relationship with her, so after they married BH gonna totally out from her life, but if BH marry DP, that make the situation more complicated, BH still in her family...

Thanks a lot, bm for nice caps...Really sweet and beautiful scenes...

Seems DP and BH still have their tough days. Hope Mr Na will take action like MS approving BH-DP. It's quite surprised that MS's same side with BH so easily but it's good one. And hope the writers don't drag it in those arguing moms :sweatingbullets:

BH will have tough work too with SJ but it's a chance also, finding SJ's evil plan in Bonjour. ;)

I think that grandma upset cuz she want BH out from her family... Those matchmaking woman dont have any relationship with her, so after they married BH gonna totally out from her life, but if BH marry DP, that make the situation more complicated, BH still in her family...

Good point, khai! That's what I think too...

Guest bm05om

bm, love the caps of DanBaek's three minutes breakup (love the caps when BH put his hand on DP's, and him looking at her, silently asking if she's okay or giving her assurance that everything will be fine)

that scene was nicely done,wasn't it? :blush:

just like when she said she wanted BH to call her because she misses his voice (it's a text message) and also love JiSuk's way of saying he is thankful that DP is not giving him up on yesterday's ep,.. the actors are very good in using tones in their lines,.. though I think JDH needs to be more expressive coz I think he sounded monotonous in most of his scenes,..

edit :

I actually have a bad feeling about BH working with SJ,.. one thing is he's not going to treat him nicely but that is expected,.. another is what if he tries to set BH up with whatever evil plans he has in mind,.. <_<

ally,I know what you mean..the "text msg voiceover" by DP really hit me as well, :tears: I felt all her frustration and longing and love in just that line,HJH did great..as did KJS with the "thank you for not giving me up" scene..simple lines,but a lot of emotions were delivered,that plus the fact KJS and HJH are extremely good at acting the couple-so-in-love-with-each-other part,they managed to make everything looked so natural and real,even the small details are very convincing :sweatingbullets: ..and of course credits to the director too,for a job well-done.as for JDH,I have been wondering too..I wonder if it's because of what and how SJ is right now that makes him really monotonous?like he's in a non-human mode or something? :lol: back in the days with JY,and in the early days of being married to SA he wasn't this monotonous.But yeah,I think he sounds the same in almost every other scenes nowadays.

Tsk,that evil smirk of SJ <_< ..what if it's what you're thinking..that he's thinking of setting BH up in some evil plans? :ph34r:

Those matchmaking woman dont have any relationship with her, so after they married BH gonna totally out from her life, but if BH marry DP, that make the situation more complicated, BH still in her family...

I honestly hadnt thought of that,thanks Khai! ;)

Ep.140 caps 2:

SJ parks the car by river Han.

bscap030resizelz7.jpgbscap031resizeuo5.jpg

SJ: Soo-Ah ssi.. let us start over again.. i know this is all my fault.. i didn't mean it, but for hurting you i'm really sorry.

SA: so?

bscap033resizeje1.jpgbscap034resizenm6.jpg

SJ: i will do my best as your husband.

SA: do your best? if you don't work so hard then it's hard to get along with me? i'm not gonna stop you for trying but whether you do or not i don't care anymore.

bscap035resizewx8.jpgbscap036resizegq2.jpg

====

DP: you know what i want to say, right?

BH: i got it.. i won't waver again.. never..

bscap009resizeei7.jpgbscap011resizerw4.jpg

DP: (touching BH's cheek) it hurt a lot didn't it?

BH: gee of course.. how can you hit me at the same place i was hit before.

bscap012resizebt6.jpgbscap013resizebd3.jpg

DP: that's why you shouldn't be doing things that deserve beating.. but see.. one punch and you've got your mind back.

BH: hehehe.. oh.. but you should hurry and go in.. they must worry about you a lot..

DP: okay..

bscap014resizeqq8.jpgbscap016resizewt9.jpg

bscap017resizesy5.jpgbscap018resizetc3.jpg

BH: what are you gonna do if they scold you a lot.

DP: it's alright. i can take it.

BH: i'm sorry.. it's because of me...

DP: but we're not saying those things anymore did you forget?

bscap019resizewp8.jpgbscap020resizeve2.jpg

BH: oh right.. heh.. hurry go in..

DP: go carefully..

bscap000fq2.jpgbscap001pn5.jpg

====

JS: why are you still here.. leave and go live with that foolish guy.. leave.

DP: fine. i'll leave if you tell me to leave i will. Baekho ssi and i are adults who can marry w/out permission of parents. so i'll leave!!

bscap022resizemm8.jpgbscap023resizebj7.jpg

SJ: Na Danpoong! you're going reckless all the way now?! how can you talk to mother like that!

GT: Honey.. go in.. and Danpoong you too go up to your room.

bscap024resizeoc9.jpgbscap021resizeud4.jpg

bscap026resizegc2.jpgbscap025resizehb2.jpg

DP: no matter how you object mom.. and no matter how dad and brother won't acknowledge him.. i will still marry him.

JS: omomo.. marry? what will we do w/ her.. Seon-Jae send her away sooner even it's a day.. send her to America..

DP: i'm not going anywhere w/out him. (goes to room)

bscap027resizelf2.jpgbscap028resizekg7.jpg

===

DJ: were you w/ Danpoong all this time?

BH: yes.

DJ: are you really nuts? why are you doing this? how will you understand? what the heck did you two do until this hour!

BH: mom, i tried to break up w/ her too but now i can't break up w/ her ever.. no.. i'm not gonna..

bscap029resizemm9.jpgbscap030resizedo5.jpg

DJ: (slaps him in the back) then what? what will you do when the parents are objecting so strongly? are you gonna marry by yourselves then?

bscap031resizekw5.jpgbscap032resizepa6.jpg

BH: we'll keep waiting til we persuade you then.. mom... can't you be on our side? i really can't give up on Danpoong ssi..

DJ: is this something that can be solved by taking sides? and i've made up my mind too... i don't know how smart Danpoong really is, but i cannot send my son to a mother-in-law who degrades my son. so please.. if you don't want to see me dead, get your act together and break up..

bscap033resizeek9.jpgbscap034resizemt3.jpg

====

bscap035resizeqz2.jpgbscap036resizepd9.jpg

bscap037resizelf3.jpgbscap040resizevn2.jpg

BH: are you alright? going crazy worrying about you..

DP to self: yup Na Danpoong! you have Baekho ssi! have strength, strength!

bscap039resizeup6.jpgbscap041resizecn6.jpg

bscap042resizepz2.jpgbscap043resizefk2.jpg

====

Guest allydean

that plus the fact KJS and HJH are extremely good at acting the couple-so-in-love-with-each-other part,they managed to make everything looked so natural and real,even the small details are very convincing :sweatingbullets:

:lol: cheeky,.. but yeah,.. I'm impressed with how they managed to make us move even when they have less screen time in an episode,.. these days, more screen time has been given to JS,.. she has a lot of monologue scenes,..

as for JDH,I have been wondering too..I wonder if it's because of what and how SJ is right now that makes him really monotonous?like he's in a non-human mode or something? :lol: back in the days with JY,and in the early days of being married to SA he wasn't this monotonous.But yeah,I think he sounds the same in almost every other scenes nowadays.

it's possibly because of the character,.. he's lost his human side and become a selfish jerk (has anybody watched him in his other dramas? how did he sound?),.. I wonder if this is the reason people couldn't really figure out his real feelings towards JY and SA,..

Tsk,that evil smirk of SJ <_< ..what if it's what you're thinking..that he's thinking of setting BH up in some evil plans? :ph34r:

bm, please don't tease me like that,.. :lol: wait,.. are you serious? :o I hope SA will get on BH's side soon,.. I despise her and think she deserves everything that happens to her,.. I don't think she will change her way of life that much but if she could wisen up and take BH's side and fight SJ in her own bratty way, that's good enough to make her watchable,..

I hadn't thought granny would think that way too about BH and DP being together,.. I always thought there's nothing she could do to keep BH away from the family now that MS married his mother,.. so, even if he married another woman, he will keep on visiting his mom, right (since he surely will move out from the house no matter whom he is married to),.. but then again, DP is a Na, and SA married to a Na, and that makes the family relationship even closer, so there must be some truth to it,.. I also think how complicated it will be for BH, DP, SA and SJ in terms of who is the eldest in-law amongst them, as they keep on stressing on status in this drama,..

it's possibly because of the character,.. he's lost his human side and become a selfish jerk (has anybody watched him in his other dramas? how did he sound?),.. I wonder if this is the reason people couldn't really figure out his real feelings towards JY and SA,..

Sometime i thought SJ character too cruel for daily drama...

I remember watch him in Ms Kim million project. But he just an extra here. But i also heard that he main role in snow august. still not watch yet.

I hope SA will get on BH's side soon,.. I despise her and think she deserves everything that happens to her,.. I don't think she will change her way of life that much but if she could wisen up and take BH's side and fight SJ in her own bratty way, that's good enough to make her watchable,..

Yes, i hope that SA going to be BH & DP side too, i dont care if it for the wrong reason.

preview for next week

prev-2.jpg

Guest allydean

thanks for the preview pics, Khai

Sometime i thought SJ character too cruel for daily drama...

I remember watch him in Ms Kim million project. But he just an extra here. But i also heard that he main role in snow august. still not watch yet.

yeah,.. this is supposed to be a lighthearted drama but it doesn't seem so,.. today JS was screaming her heart out for most of her scenes, and I'm not impressed,.. luckily we have that scene of a drunk DJ and BH at the Bong's,.. I never knew DJ can be so funny,.. :lol:

Yes, i hope that SA going to be BH & DP side too, i dont care if it for the wrong reason.

she has already started her fight with SJ on today's ep,.. I hope she will keep it up,.. I wonder when she's going to realize that she was not only used by the son,.. but also her lovely mother in law,..

Archived