[drama 2007] I Hate You, But It's Fine 미우나 고우나

Guest shorty_babygurl03

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks bm for DanBaek caps...I love their smiles and the so full of love staring of BH to DP.

I'm wondering how many episodes yet before writers will make BH the man in their relationship.

At times I felt like I was a BH bash-er. But the truth is, he is not the man in the relationship (at least not yet, but no worry, it even took SJ while before he got a pair of pants. :phew: ).

But truthfully I wish he would have collected more credential prior to 'coming out'

As a matter of fact the man I see is WJ.

Even though DH has a pair of pant he's wearing them on top of his head just like a clown! Poor Chanee has a drip for a daddy :ph34r:

Guest quintus

baekho and danpung are so perfect for each other. He so good letting her go, which i dun want that to happen.

Very suspense story, Merela u predict they gonna kiss on the wedding day ade? i predict the day before that.haha

Guest bm05om

I just saw the preview for tomorrow on migo.....

Omo, Omo What did DP do?

Did she take drugs?

Someone please let us know!!!!

Say it is not so!!!!

Moosho,from the written preview I think she might be

refusing to eat/drink anything,after her mom JS prohibited DP from using her phone/going out(?)..or something like that

..and thus that happens..

#143 preview caps

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/3343/bbb1up4.jpg

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/1597/bbb2fc4.jpg

spoiler caps

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/6414/bbb4qr9.jpg

http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/6082/bbb5wi6.jpg

So anxious for tomorrow's ep!!

I just saw the preview for tomorrow on migo.....

Omo, Omo What did DP do?

Did she take drugs?

Someone please let us know!!!!

Say it is not so!!!!

Some hospital scenes...maybe this will make BH "The Man"...I didnt expect feisty DP to be in this situation. cant wait for next episode. Its so sad to see DP this way.

Moosho,from the written preview I think she might be

refusing to eat/drink anything,after her mom JS prohibited DP from using her phone/going out(?)..or something like that

..and thus that happens..

http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/3343/bbb1up4.jpg

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/1597/bbb2fc4.jpg

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/6414/bbb4qr9.jpg

http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/6082/bbb5wi6.jpg

So anxious for tomorrow's ep!!

bm05om,

Thank you for filling me in. I am relieved.

JS is a real piece of work. I guess she can not see how unhappy her match of Sua and SJ are.

It always seems to be about her. I know mothers can be protective, but is she not over the edge.

I wonder if DP's trip to the hospital will open her eyes at all?????

Some hospital scenes...maybe this will make BH "The Man"...I didnt expect feisty DP to be in this situation. cant wait for next episode. Its so sad to see DP this way. some pics are up..i saw one BH there and DP's Mom & Dad...cant post my connection is not so good.

Thanks rafaelle for the info!!!

Guest allydean

bm,... thanks for the pics,..

at first I thought she was faking it,..

btw, are those pics for tomorrow's ep or for Monday's,...

This is on my mind too even after i saw pics.

Things are getting harder for them...if too much then i wish the will "runaway"(not sure about korean culture on this).

So the battle has begun!

In this corner Team Aja, Aja!!!! The lovely Danpoong and gorgeous Baekho!(and Mansu getting a back bone dad!) in the middle Mr. Na rubbing his belly saying I'm hungry(which ever side gives food he'll be on there side :lol: )and Donji(the spineless wonder will never have enough nerve to go for Team Aja out of pride <_< ) In the other corner Team It's all about Me, Me Me!!!Mrs. Na(jr. witch), SeonJae(the devil) and the Grand Dame of all Evilness Granny witch!! The Zero Sua is proving she might be the secret weapon for Team Aja!

Ding! Ding! Let the Battle begin!!!

Guest bm05om

btw, are those pics for tomorrow's ep or for Monday's,...

The first two are from tomorrow's preview,and the last two should be for Monday's,I'm not sure as I haven't see the clip for that one yet but apparently it is from 144 preview..so hopefully following Friday's happenings

things will be better for the DanBaek couple,well..judging from the happy look on DP's face in the caps that is..

JS is a real piece of work. I guess she can not see how unhappy her match of Sua and SJ are.

Agreed..that woman is one crazy piece of work :crazy: ..remember this one?

DP: mom, don't you see what brother's going through? he married for ambition, and is he happy now? do you want me to end up like him too?

JS: why are you bringing up your brother right now! (shouting) what's wrong with your brother!!!

Team Aja,Aja!!! :D

Guest kauaisurfer

but no worry, it even took SJ while before he got a pair of pants. :phew: ).

Pleaaaase...SJ still does NOT nor will he ever have a pair of pants...

Maybe one of those ... Prison Suits.

I've noticed that whenever SA can not get her way she goes out and acts like a richard simmons. It's as if her whole existance is dependent upon a man. Maybe she didn't get enough fatherly love to give her the confidence that she should have.

Or...Maybe she is just a richard simmons ...or a zero!

Some hospital scenes...maybe this will make BH "The Man"...I didnt expect feisty DP to be in this situation. cant wait for next episode. Its so sad to see DP this way.

We AGREE and it Shows how much DP LOVES BH...and we Also hope BH rises to the same level!

So the battle has begun!

In this corner Team Aja, Aja!!!! The lovely Danpoong and gorgeous Baekho!(and Mansu getting a back bone dad!) in the middle Mr. Na rubbing his belly saying I'm hungry(which ever side gives food he'll be on there side :lol: )and Donji(the spineless wonder will never have enough nerve to go for Team Aja out of pride <_< ) In the other corner Team It's all about Me, Me Me!!!Mrs. Na(jr. witch), SeonJae(the devil) and the Grand Dame of all Evilness Granny witch!! The Zero Sua is proving she might be the secret weapon for Team Aja!

Too Funny...We LOAO......

Guest Animefanzgirl

So the battle has begun!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Can I be the crocked Referee that gives all the penalties to Team "It's All about Me, Me, me!!!" ;):lol:

Guest dramaok

Ep. 142 [Thursday March 20, 08]

migo142avi_000026960.jpg

SJ: Soo-Ah ssi, what is this! why did you come back if you won't even accept a flower bouquet?!

SA: I already told you, i didn't come back to be in good terms with you, and i'm also a little curious how far you will go.

migo142avi_000057157.jpg

GT: eat a lot! you gotta eat well in order to fight with Danpoong.

JS: right. (eats more)

GT: honey.. about Baekho.. from what i saw yesterday he's not a guy w/out thought.. you know a person's character is more important than what you can see... and the way i see it Baekho is a guy with really good character.

JS: and, so?

GT: oh.. no i just mean he's got a great character.

JS: so then what? what do you w/ that character that you can't even see w/ the eye? so what? he's got such a great character that he's greedy over our Danpoong huh?

GT: ok ok.. eat eat..

SA comes home and looks beat and says no thx to dinner. SA goes to room and SJ comes.

migo142avi_000132398.jpg

JS: so.. how's it going w/ sending Danpoong to America? is it not going well?

SJ: no, i already let them know, so when they're prepared we can send her anytime.

GT: but w/out consulting me at all, are you really gonna send Danpoong to America? we can't send Danpoong to America.

JS: then what about her and Baekho are you gonna leave them alone like this? no way.

GT: there's no way we're sending Danpoong to a foreign land alone.

JS: these days, even elementary school kids go study abroad alone.. that's how the world is now..

SJ: yeah father.. this is a new opportunity for Danpoong, and in my opinion this is the only option right now.

migo142avi_000246846.jpg

SJ: Sooah ssi.. if it's still hard for you to accept me, then i'm okay with you living at your maiden home for a while.

SA: why? what are you gonna do after sending me away? are you gonna openly see that broad then?

SJ: Sooah ssi why are you doing this really?

SA: don't look at me w/ those eyes. who should be looking w/ eyes like that.

SJ: this is hard on both of us.

SA: it's not hard on me at all, but it's great if it's hard on you. don't even think about doing anything else. i'm just gonna stay like this. i'm not divorcing i'm not going to my maiden home, i'm gonna stick next to you til death.

SJ: listen. i'm being patient w/ you right now because i think i'm at fault, but there's a limit to it if you go over it'll be hard for me to accept too. this is a plead, but i hope you don't push my limit. (leaves)

SA: "omeo! who is he shouting to!!"

--

migo142avi_000297530.jpg

DP: no way am i going to America alone!

BH: what happens if the company tells you to go and you dont?

DP: then i'll be fired.

BH: Danpoong ssi! how can you say that. this is a position that you worked so hard all this while to get to.

DP: i know that too, but i can't leave you here and leave alone.

BH: (sighs)

DP: can you live w/out me, Baekho ssi?

BH: how can there be such thing!

DP: see.. you can't be w/out me either.. if nothing else.. should we try what rep. Yoon came up w/..?

BH: what is his solution? (ack) Danpoong ssi!

DP: (---)

migo142avi_000303303.jpg

BH: oh.. you're worse than i am when you're the woman!

DP: why are you bringing up the talk of gender here? there's no solution so i just mentioned it..

BH: well, had we had a proper kiss then maybe perhaps... but

DP: i said i was just mentioning it.

BH: Danpoong ssi... i don't want to marry you because of such circumstance. let's marry proudly after getting their approvals.

DP: ---

BH: even your appointment for transfer to America came about because they object us.. so let's try harder. we just have your father, your mother, and my mother.. 3 ppl left..

DP: okay.. let's try harder..

BH: acham.. what does your mother like?

DP: why?

--

migo142avi_000380646.jpg

MS: mother.. i've decided to approve Baekho's marriage.

DJ: honey! why are you acting like this too..

Granny: what? even Dongji is against it why are you coming forward?

MS: i know they're inlaws and such, but from what i see they like each other and we shouldn't force them apart.

G: oh gee... i know you went through it too, but how can you say it so lightly. think of it from the inlaws perspective... having raised such a nice and beautiful daughter, would you want to give her to Baekho who has nothing?

MS: gee mother.. why do you say Baekho has nothing.. he's got parents like this.. and home.. and a great promising future! i'm not just saying this our Baekho lacks nothing!

DJ: (looks at MS)

G: (jeer)

BH comes: i'm back!

G: gee as they say even tigers come when you talk about them.

BH: granny! for you!

migo142avi_000452652.jpg

G: what is it.

BH: Danpoong bought this for you. they're cookies.

MS: oh.. how does she know mother likes cookies.. Na teamlead's got such a beautiful sensible heart.. huhhuhhuh

BH: (nods and grins at MS)

G: (looks at BH and MS) are you out of your minds! you should be scolding him but you're laughing w/ him!! gee how this home is going haywire. (goes to room)

migo142avi_000471137.jpg

DJ: why are you doing this! i told you no. but why did you meet her again?!

MS: honey, it's hard on him already, why are you doing this too..

--

GT: (eats)

JS: how nice it is to be you.. under the circumstance you can still eat your meal and have fruits afterwards too.

GT: hey.. fruit's getting stuck in my throat.. must you say it like that to be satisfied? you have some too.. you didn't eat dinner well.

JS: nevermind.. you eat lots..

migo142avi_000512478.jpg

DP comes: i'm back.. here..

GT: oh what is this? oh it's sweet rice cake isn't it?

DP: yup. Baekho ssi bought'em for you since you guys like'em.

JS: (knocks the cakes all over) you little.. where the heck do you think this is to be bringing that here!

GT: honey! think of the heart of the person who bought'em! what the heck are you doing w/ food!

DP: yes, mom.. at least Baekho ssi thought of you to

JS: be quiet! who said i wanted to eat rice cake bought by Baekho! huh!!!

DP: aren't you too much, mom! (phone rings) i'm going up then.

migo142avi_000552919.jpg

JS: who's calling you (yanks phone away) it's he isn't it?

BH: it's me.

JS: hey you punk who do you dare to call!!

BH: (!) mother.

JS: mother? who do you dare calling mother?! is this how you seduce my innocent daughter? you jerk!!

DP: (grabs phone away) Baekho ssi i'll call you right back.

JS: give me the phone back or else! give it!!

DP: i'm getting so disappointed in you mom!! how can you do such...

JS: why would i do that??? why!! how you bring that kinda loser..

GT: stop!! Danpoong you go to your room.

JS: (falls to couch) what to do.. oh what to do...

--

migo142avi_000632798.jpg

DH drunk: don't you think my Chanee would love getting this airplane?

boss: yup.. is he at his mom's?

DH: yup.

boss: yeah.. you should settle down for Chanee's sake.. i felt so bad for my kids when i was kicked out by my wife too.. i mean... what sin do kids have? but just the crime of meeting wrong parents.

DH: yeah.. i feel sorry for my son too.. being such a bad dad..

boss: so you should forget about Sonia..

DH: yeah i should.. i am.. i was gonna buy plane tickets w/ this months salary and money from milk delievry..

boss: you said you're gonna forget!

DH: but i wonder if Sonia is in Kazakstan now..

DH shows up at Hwang's kinda drunk and tells aunt he had a drink since he got paid. Chanee is asleep already. DH then gives meat he bought for aunt.

MA: where's mine?

DH: have some of it tomorrow when it's cooked.

migo142avi_000865197.jpg

DH: Chan-ah.. your dad's so foolish isn't he.. w/ such a beautiful son like Chanee.. and still acting like a fool.. i'm sorry Chan.. (looks at backpack bought by Sonia).. Chan-ah.. but what is daddy gonna do.. daddy hates being like this too.. but how i miss Sonia so much... daddy's going crazy..

MA comes and sees DH muttering and sobbing and tells DH to come outside to talk.

MA: can you do that infront of Chanee? do you miss that chick so much??!! you're crying now?!

DH: i didn't.. don't embarrass me..

MA: you didn't even shed one tear when we divorced and this is too much to take.

DH: sorry.. i shouldn't let you see that image.

MA: forget it! i thought for Chan's sake i would try to live w/ you... but now it hurts my pride too much i can't take it.. (shoves him restaurant ad card) here! you jerk! that's where that girl is!

DH: what? Sonia is there?

MA: go do whatever you guys want! live or marry or whatever!!!

DH: how can Sonia.. thanks Hwang Mi-Ae!! (runs off)

MA: look at that jerk, he doesn't even turn around to look once..

migo142avi_000993892.jpgmigo142avi_000991924.jpg

(maybe we should just bless Sonia and Dal-Hyeon.. now if they could just cast them off the show..omomomomae oops.)

NEXT day..

migo142avi_001012011.jpg

DP: i think we need to forget about convincing my mom.. shoud we just marry by ourselves?

BH: oh.. no.. that's not right.

DP: i'm so annoyed lately.. w/ my mom objecting you and all..

BH: but i can understand mother.. she raised you to be so beautiful and precious.. and to think of giving to a fool like me..

DP: there you go again. i said i was mad at my mom who won't understand the real you.

BH: let's just try to convince them even if it takes time. it might be hard right now for them to accept, but wouldnt' they turn around eventually seeing how beautifully we love each other? plus, above all us, if you marry w/out your mother's blessing you'd be heartbroken. i don't want to see you like that.

DP: of course i want to marry w/ blessing too, but even if not i won't give you up.

BH: thank you.. for not giving me up..

a new intern fills Ju-Kyeong spots while she's gone. new girl is Hwang Yeong-Soon.

migo142avi_001101567.jpg

YS: hello. i'm Hwang Yeong-Soon. i will work to death. i shall do everything you tell me to do.. i will work hard. please look favorably at me.

Yoon: hey you! don't work to death! if that's the case you won't last long. work slowly gently..

Shin: then Yoon you teach her.

Yoon: what? why me?

Shin: cuz you seem like you do a good job working slow and gentle.

migo142avi_001228794.jpg

BH, DP and WJ working on new product, pea porridge. then BH gets called by MS.

migo142avi_001264062.jpg

MS gathers SJ and BH, and MS tells BH and SJ to work together on the new project.

MS says now that BH is acknowledged as regular hire it's time for him to learn something new too and prepare to move up.

MS tells SJ to work with BH for BH to learn about planning, on top of marketing that BH is already learning.

migo142avi_001345844.jpg

BH: can i read the documents and materials on the work that the planning dept has done so far.

SJ: if i give'em to you will you even understand? i'll just assign something for Park teamlead and you do what he tells you to do.

BH: no. it's my duty to research everything, and on top of that the president has already given his order, so i will need to see the documents.

SJ: is that so? then i'll tell Park teamlead about it so come and get it.

--

migo142avi_001402234.jpg

it's JY's birthday tomorrow. WJ shops for jewelry.

migo142avi_001443809.jpg

aunt buys seaweed to make birthday soup for JY tomorrow. GJ volunteers to cook something too.

then GJ asks Mr. hwang if he bought something for JY for present and Mr. Hwang grins.

--

DJ and JS both go to a banquet of their mutual friend/classmate's.. but look pissed at each other.

migo142avi_001581146.jpg

friend: omomo did you two fight? but why is the ambiance...

JS: but do you think we're little kids? who fights.. but Gil-Ja.. how can she work so hard to make a doctor out of her daughter.. then send her to marry into that kinda family?

DJ: why not? her husband seems really sincere and nice..

JS: omo look at the way she talks.. just cuz it's not her daughter..

DJ: hey you're more strange. i mean do you have to be mocking someone's groom you don't even know like that at his wedding?

JS: omo when did i mock him?

DJ: you shouldn't do that you know. how nice they look together.. a doctor bride and nurse for groom?

JS: hey! i mean ppl who are at the same level should marry so their married life is comfortable!!

DJ: hey? do you marry with level? you marry with love! ha.. gee. but isn't it so funny that Jong-Soon is talking about level now?

friend: hey.. what's wrong w/ you two.. like you're gonna be fighting..

JS: hey you stay still.. go on.. what's wrong w/ me?

DJ: ha.. should i bring up the past then? that level??! gee everyday you carried our backpacks and followed us behind us.. cham!

JS: (throws a grape or something at DJ) hey!

friend: omo.. what the.

DJ: (throws a grape too at JS)

friend: omo.. you two.. what the heck are you doing at someone's wedding!!

JS: (gasping and panting)

DJ: huh!

---

migo142avi_001605403.jpg

SA: why are you alone? where's Baekho's mom?

G: hey hey... how long are you gonna call your stepmom that? if others hear you they'll say your dad and grandmother didn't teach you properly!

SA: oh why are you tiring me too. then do you want me to call Baekho's mom stepmom?! but who is my mother..

G: fine.. then don't but watch what you say..

SA: oh stop granny!! not you too..

G: but look how pale you are... you didn't eat lunch?

SA: whatever. i have no appetitie and life is boring and everything's annoying.

G: is son in law Na not treating you well? why don't you go to your aunty granny's in American for a while then or work together with Ah-Yeong at the new gallery..

SA: i dunno.. not now..

G: then have a baby. things change when you have a baby together and raise it together. you grow more attached to each other..

SA: you want me to have Seon-Jae's baby? no..

G: then what? why did you go back there then?

SA: ack i dunno!!!

phone rings and SA goes to Yong-Joon's birthday party..

---

migo142avi_001733198.jpg

SJ: the first construction is set to go as planned?

Park: yes, but the nearby residents are protesting quite strongly.. at this rate the Yong-Do factory building may be affected.

SJ: but we can't postpone the construction.. that is something we already expected, so please keep going as planned.

---

migo142avi_001792257.jpg

SA partying w/ yongjoon et al.

---

DP tells YS tomorrow they will have a welcome meeting for her and says she can leave work, but YS says she should wait til DP leavees, and DP says it's okay and sends YS off.

migo142avi_001847245.jpg

BH: she reminds me of me when i first got here.

DP: yeah weren't you so thoughtless and at the food samples.

BH: gee.. why does she bring up memories i wish to forget...

DP: hehe.. but if you're not busy would you like to go to the market w/ me?

BH: oh.. i have somewhere i need to go today..

DP: where?

BH: i. uh.. i'm meeting w/ friends.. it's gonna take a while at the market so.

DP: yup.. but let's go i'll drop you off..

BH: no! it's okay... bye (runs out)

DP: (?)

---

DP's appointment w/ market rep is postponed, so DP goes home instead...

while BH shows up at DP's w/ flowers and fruits.

migo142avi_002052617.jpg

BH: (bows)

JS: don't you hear what i say? i said leave immediately.

BH: mother..i know i am lacking.. but i have confidence that i can make Danpoong happy more than anyone else. please approve us.

JS: hey i said no already.. fine then.. if you won't go then fine.. (calls DJ) hey come get your son.

DJ: what do you mean?

JS: your son is here and won't leave as if someone welcomes him..

DJ: is that the truth? let me talk to him.

JS: here it's your mom.

BH: mom. don't worry. i'll be back soon after i talk here for a little.

DJ: (shouting) hey come home at once or else (BH already hung up)

BH: (kneels) mother. please approve.

JS: omomo look at him.. who are you calling mom! get out i said! get out now!! (throws flower and fruit basket)

migo142avi_002065229.jpg

DP comes: mom!

=====================

Guest alfredo

Thanks Dramaok for episode 142 spoiler.

Why do I have a feeling that the jewellery WJ is shopping for JY, when SA sees it she'll think SJ bought it for her.

By the way, SJ downfall has effectively been set in motion. About this construction work to which the residents are opposing. IMMINENT DOOM APPROACHES... I say.

Thanks Dramaok for episode 142 spoiler.

Why do I have a feeling that the jewellery WJ is shopping for JY, when SA sees it she'll think SJ bought it for her.

By the way, SJ downfall has effectively been set in motion. About this construction work to which the residents are opposing. IMMINENT DOOM APPROACHES... I say.

I was thinking the same thing about the jewlery. I just wonder if SJ and WJ will be there when it happens?

Maybe JY will punch her out finally. We could only hope. :w00t:

As Zaeya says KARMA is coming to SJ........ It will be interesting!!!!

Guest kauaisurfer

alfredo...We both think you are indeed...Correct.

By the way...Are we down to apprx 25 episodes?? We thought but are not sure someone posted 168 episodes?

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Can I be the crocked Referee that gives all the penalties to Team "It's All about Me, Me, me!!!" ;):lol:

Yes you can! :lol: and could you also weigh down Team Aja, Aja boxing gloves to really give them an advantage! It looks like there going to need it! :(

Please can anyone tell me what in the He** is wrong with JS?! Does she really think that BH is that beneath her that she cannot see how happy he is making her daughter! Does she really think she got a prize when her son married SA? :rolleyes:<_<:o !

I'm thinking that Mr. Na hit her in the head one day when she was taking to long to get him some food ;) and now she is suffering from visions of grandeur :crazy:

Guest Animefanzgirl

Yes you can! :lol: and could you also weigh down Team Aja, Aja boxing gloves to really give them an advantage! It looks like there going to need it! :(

Please can anyone tell me what in the He** is wrong with JS?! Does she really think that BH is that beneath her that she cannot see how happy he is making her daughter! Does she really think she got a prize when her son married SA? :rolleyes:<_<:o !

I'm thinking that Mr. Na hit her in the head one day when she was taking to long to get him some food ;) and now she is suffering from visions of grandeur :crazy:

:lol: OTAY! (Ala Buckwheat) I'll do what ya need me to do. ;) *Going into stealth ninja-mode * :ph34r:

AHA but Bacon's mom put her in her place when she told her she used to follow her around and carry her back-pack. :lol:

Oh and throwing grapes yeah THAT'S classy! <_<

She sooooooo needs another smack on the head to set her straight...maybe Hungry dad will can her another good whack. :lol:;)

Archived