[drama 2007] I Hate You, But It's Fine 미우나 고우나

Guest shorty_babygurl03

Guest hnitao

SJ is really an 'idiot' (sorry to use this word! but he is!)! I thought he really thinks that he lost 'BIG' this time, that's why he resigned! BUT, he did plan already.... he made Mr. Bong to ask him to stay to secure his position in the company!!! Plus, the BIG ZERO in BH's interview score... SOMEONE has to do something!!!!! :angry:

dramaok, please keep your summary, that's my break time reading in office... I really enjoy it! ;)

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dramaok, pls continue to do this wonderful thing you're doing! I know it's a lot of trouble for you, but I dont know how else to thank you except to offer my sincerest 'Sarang haeyo!!' I think people already know about your summaries. If they do not wish to find out what happens in the future episodes, they would skip reading your summaries. So, dont worry about that.

Guest dramaok

actually it's not too much work for me i type fast and i've gotten really used to capping. like i said it's a routine and something to break off from other mundane tasks.. so it's good ^^ just wanted to make sure the format was working w/ all the spoilers everywhere.. thx for the input.

---

about Woo-Jin..

wanted to comment on him sooner but keep slipping my mind..

i actually like him a lot.. and wish he had more screen time.

you know i could really do w/out the Dal-Hyeon and Eul-Soo screentimes.. give them to WJ seonbae.. :wub:

yes he's kinda dumb and weird to go after a woman who doesn't love him.. and worse yet.. still lingers after the ex who dumped her for money..

but i think Woo-Jin does love Ji-Yeong (i wonder what they were like in college) and i think he is confident enough to know Ji-Yeong is the type of woman, once married, would never betray her husband.. plus she has good wifey and mother written on her forehead. in the long run.. she is a safe choice for wife..

also.. i think the actor who plays Woo-Jin is super adorable.. his mouth (lips specifically) is a little weird looking, but love his eyes, and those dimples.. plus i think this must be the Korean in me.. but knowing the actor is a graduate of Korea's best college Seoul University (Physics major on top of that!).. definitely scores pts w/ me...

img1519790qw2.jpg

actor: Lee Sang-Yoon (이상윤)

born: 1981

----

calling ZAEYA !!!

please bring back some Karma script.. and tell Karma to shrink Seon-Jae's balls or something..

he's getting freaky on me..

Guest joannabk

This officially ends my days of lurking! First of all, thanks for the episode recaps. I look forward to them everyday, so please don't change anything! I was even able to fill in all the spots I was missing from switching between watching on KBS and the internet. Thanks again!

I am prompted out of quiet by the recent discussion about SJ. As I mentioned, I have been watching/reading the early episodes, and I think I might have something interesting to add about his character. As damfino pointed out, even in the early episodes, SJ hesitated to bring JY to his parents' house, which was probably motivated by his ambition. I started watching the drama at about episode 20, when things were getting rough between them already. At that point, the drama strongly implied a positive relationship between JY and SJ, which I was surprised to find was simply not illustrated in the drama (check the first few episodes!). In order to believe that the relationship was in fact good, and that SJ is now a pig for having thrown that away for his ambition, we have to believe that it was a great relationship before the point where we meet the characters (before the first episode). But I find that hard to accept, and question whether it just isn't part of JY's character to hang on so tightly and thus make their breakup so dramatic. I wonder if he was ever really serious about JY. They did date for 5 years, but I didn't see a strong sense of commitment in him from the start, so I wonder if that relationship was presented accurately as it fell apart. Shouldn't JY have felt some distance and uncertainty coming from SJ? There was a lot of friction and non-communication there even at the beginning, and I'm not sure that SA's disrespect towards SJ/JY's relationship was quite the heartbreaking tragedy that it was painted to be. (even though what SA did was inexcusable anyway! Sometimes she gets me so mad!)

In light of that, I thought SJ was being humanitarian for the first time when he helped JY's family out of a debt. This came at the end of a long (and painfully drawn out) series of encounters with JY, where I think he started to realize what he's been doing. We did not witness any moments of enlightenment for him, but I do believe he is changing. Since the time that he payed the debt, I think his actions can be interpreted with less negative motivations. On some level, I want to believe that when he tells JY he wants to start over it's because he's realized what is really important in life. He tells Mr Park, among other things, to marry someone he loves, and he seems to be sincere. It appeared to me that SJ is well aware of his options, that, even though he would like to be with JY, he's got no chance and now he's got to make the best of the situation. I don't think it's his ambition driving his decisions to throw his weight around at Bonjour. When he calls the investor and tells him he is leaving Bonjour, I saw that as SJ covering his own *ss, showing to everyone that he deserves to be at Bonjour for more than just his marriage papers. Now Mr. Bong will think twice about firing SJ, even if he does divorce SA (which is what SJ was thinking would happen as he was resigning). I hope that I'm not wrong; it would be such a waste to leave SJ in the same place at the close of the drama as at the start.

Thanks dramaok for the hard work ... we can't do without you in this thread so please continue with the caps & the corresponding lines.

I can't believe SJ wants JY to be his kept woman ... how can he say he is okay meeting on the sly with her like his mistress. OMG, he is hopeless! It shows how he regarded JY from the very start, someone dispensable & someone at his beck & call. SJ disrespected her by suggesting that idea ... and if JY could not see thru this, she deliberately is exposing herself to this opportunist. She deserves his lowly treatment ... & even if he divorces SA, SJ will not make her a respectable woman, decent & proper by marrying her because her financial credentials are not at par with his requirements.

Now we confirm SJ's true color ... black as in evil. :fury:

I share your admiration for the actor Lee Sang-Yoon who plays WJ ... I expect to see him in another drama, this time with a bigger role .... he has a certain aura that charms ... his dimples & his chinky eyes that disappear when he smiles add to his appeal. And what is he doing in world of make believe with that Seoul University diploma up his sleeves.

Guest allydean

I like today's ep,.. DP told her brother she's not going to abandon people she loves like he did,.. SA showing genuine concern for BH (in her own way),.. a temporary worker (who just started learning English) has better English pronounciation than a planning manager (who has an MBA),.. WJ sings,.. and DP dragging BH to her home to meet her parents,.. I hope tomorrow's ep will be as good as today's

btw, dramaok,.. I love reading your recaps/summaries,.. you are our ultimate source for MiGo in this thread,.. :)

I like today's ep,.. DP told her brother she's not going to abandon people she loves like he did,.. SA showing genuine concern for BH (in her own way),.. a temporary worker (who just started learning English) has better English pronounciation than a planning manager (who has an MBA),.. WJ sings,.. and DP dragging BH to her home to meet her parents,.. I hope tomorrow's ep will be as good as today's

btw, dramaok,.. I love reading your recaps/summaries,.. you are our ultimate source for MiGo in this thread,.. :)

Do you know what SJ's assistance gave him? Whatever it was SJ put a smirk on his face after he recieved it as if it was the source of his upcoming badness. :unsure:

Guest monoceros

aww... dp grags bh home? that's so... brave of her lol... yay..they're progressing much faster now

Guest allydean

Do you know what SJ's assistance gave him? Whatever it was SJ put a smirk on his face after he recieved it as if it was the source of him being bad. :unsure:

I'm sorry,.. I'm not sure what it was, it's too small for me to see,... my guess was a thumb drive or memory card or a key?

BH was feeling down after the interview and he told DP something like not being good enough for her/her family (not sure here),.. DP had enough of that and dragged him home (she won't let go of his hand when they were confronted by her parents),.. she looked very determined,.. just like when she chased the bus to get her man! :lol:

Guest StiLLThinking

Hello Dramaok... gotta agree he is cute and now tt i know think he's smart too!! ...

correct me if i'm wrong .. is he the same guy who played the charactor supposely Choi Ji Woo's classmate from the International Sch in S'pore who hand her the drugs at the airport in AIR CITY ? ... he looks scruffy and very "man" in there...

Guest tooyoung00

Anyone know clubbox account that has all the eps?

I been looking for it for while and can't find one that has eps from the beginning...

Any help would be appreciated.

thank you.

Guest yc630621

---

SJ: i'm grateful to you in many ways.

Park: not so. i'm your secretary.

SJ: lots ppl hate me at the company, right?

Park: it's not true.

SJ: why wouldn't it be? i'd feel unfair too. a young fellow coming into the company at such a high position as planning director, all because of his inlaws..

Park: --

SJ: even though i was able to get here, this position is an unstable one in which i can easily be at the bottom by a mere mistake.. this precious position which i got, by throwing away things that cannot be thrown away.. i had forgotten for a sec that i can be fall out from it at any given time.

SJ: now i will no longer ride on the back.. rather i will spearhead it to pull it forward. Teamlead, will you go to the end with me?

Park: it's my honor.

SJ: do yo have a woman you love?

SJ: teamlead, you should marry a woman you love.

Although I am getting a little tired of defending SJ and am disappointed with his recent behavior.

But look at the last word he said here. This is solid proof on who he truly loves (or doesn't).

And look at his confession on his insecurity on this job.

He is like an animal fighting to survive.

This is why I am disappointed, I hoped he would just walked away from SA and Bonjour completely.

But then again, where is the drama in doing that. The writers needs villians and he is fitting that role well.

Come back to the issue who he loves (or doesn't), his request to JY to meet with him is also an indicator.

That tells you how much he cares (or really, does not care) about the marriage.

Marriage was a "tool" for him to get to that position and he is applying an evil plan to keep the position.

The part that does not make sense is the bigger prize (than the position) is Bonjour.

It seems he is trying to get Bonjour through another bigger scale evil plan.

Doing the 3rd factory expansion to lead Bonjour to financial trouble and then scheme to take over?

JY may deny she still have feeling for SJ and you drama viewers may think all she needs is closure.

But consider how hard it is for someone to forget their first true love and she thought about

where SJ could be and actually coming to the beach. Who wants to bet with me she still loves him?

I bet this story line is far from over. More people will be more PO'ed with JY's behavior.

Guest damifino

^ JY wouldn't be human (see example SJ) if she could get over someone she's dated for 5+ years in a matter of a few months as if it never happened and moved on just like that. However, that doesn't mean JY has to keep being at his beck and call nor that she should butt into his personal life with his wife. After what her father did, getting on his knees in front of SJ, that would have been enough for any self-respecting woman to cut any physical contact with SJ (even if he's still in her heart). I doubt anyone is blaming her for having feelings, it's her behavior that people are angry with.

As for SJ, I doubt anyone except SA actually believed that SJ loved her when they got married. As for whom SJ loves, I still contend that the only one he is capable of loving is himself. He misses his old days of being with JY because she didn't cause him any trouble and just took whatever he did or decided like the doormat she is without questioning him. SA fights back to be treated decently and to get her voice heard. As for personal feelings for the person, I don't see much difference in his feelings for SA or JY... both are rather nil to him, the only thing he is concerned with is how HE comes out in the equation.

Although I am getting a little tired of defending SJ and am disappointed with his recent behavior.

But look at the last word he said here. This is solid proof on who he truly loves (or doesn't).

This is why I am disappointed, I hoped he would just walked away from SA and Bonjour completely.

But then again, where is the drama in doing that. The writers needs villians and he is fitting that role well.

Come back to the issue who he loves (or doesn't), his request to JY to meet with him is also an indicator.

Marriage was a "tool" for him to get to that position and he is applying an evil plan to keep the position.

The part that does not make sense is the bigger prize (than the position) is Bonjour.

Doing the 3rd factory expansion to lead Bonjour to financial trouble and then scheme to take over?

JY may deny she still have feeling for SJ and you drama viewers may think all she needs is closure.

But consider how hard it is for someone to forget their first true love and she thought about

where SJ could be and actually coming to the beach. Who wants to bet with me she still loves him?

I bet this story line is far from over. More people will be more PO'ed with JY's behavior.

I bet that she still loves him. To her, very little has changed. She is used to carrying on a one sided relationship with him anyway. She spent most of her time 'thinking about and/or feeling for' their relationship just as she is still thinking about and feeling for it now.

The way I see it, of the time they were together SJ was physically absent from the relationship at least 80% of the time. So from my perspective she is use to carrying on the relationship without him there. I am in no way discounting that she knows the reason why he is not there is because he's married, I am just saying the feeling of him being gone is very familiar with the feeling of him being absent. I guess I am thinking that her sitution is similar to someone losing a limb. They know it is gone yet they still have feelings as if it is there.

So, yeah, I think she still loves him.

Now, about SJ I truly think he snaped when SA said without her "he was nothing" . He's ego is so big that must have made his blood run backwards and his brains haywired! So now he has no other choice but to spearhead this situation to his liking.

Guest Animefanzgirl

I agree with you...I was saying the same thing before....yup I took that scene exactly as you did...it appears he regrets the marriage but still wants to keep the job...the marriage was just a means to get the position...the way he smiled at his lil name plaque I think showed that he was happy that Sua's dad still needed him there regardless of the marriage...he fact that he could so easily ask JY to get back together with him shows how much he cares for JY and how little he values SUA...because regardless if he married her for a job he was married to her and lived with her and shared intimate moments you would think he would get some kind of feelings for her...the fact that he can so bold faced like ask JY to get back with him without thinking twice just shows to me how much he isnt in love with Sua.

I know alot just like to hate SJ. Yeah I don't agree with what he did and I think he needs to suffer for it but I don't think he was a bad guy. I think that JY fell in love with him because he was a good guy. I think that this is why Sua fell in love with him too. But I think he let ambition get to him and he made some REALLY wrong decisions in his life. I still think deep inside he is a good guy...the fact that he was so tormented with hurting JY the whole time he was married to me shows that. And also the fact that he paid off her debt...he still cared what happened to her family. And I think it was not the slime-ball he turned into that married Sua and schemed at work to get WJ fired and Bacon not promoted but the nice guy that SJ knew that she cant seem to get over. Or why else would she still care what happens to him. Even after all he did to her (which to me would be UNFORGIVABLE) she still is nice to him. She still calls him "oppa" for god's sake. :lol:

And no I dont feel sorry for Sua...yes he used her and maybe she did grow to love him (albeit a strange kind of love if you ask me) but lets not forget that she was trying to steal him away from a girlfriend he already had and did some malicous things to get him...soooo she won at the end and got him...so now deal with the consequences of your ill-gotten "love". <_<

I really do hope the writers will not have them get back and have this cute lil happy ending...they dont deserve it. <_<

Half of me feels sorry for JY...I think that she really wants to move on but is having a hard time...(not everyone gets over things the same way)...and everytime that she tries JY comes along and confuses her again... there are reasons there are sayings like "outta sight outta mind" <_<

The other half of me is REALLY pissed at her and can't stand her for being such a wuss...I mean she just lets Sua treat her like crap and isn't even firm with SJ either.... she needs to tell SJ "Look leave me the john tesh alone...don't call me, don't look for me, nada...you capishe!!!" and she needs to lay the smack down on Sua but SERIOUS...I mean how can she just sit there and let her constantly throw water on her and beat her and call her "pinkberry"... she needs to be like "pinkberry, who the john tesh you calling pinkberry!..." and take her skinny *** and beat her face in.... oh sorry my ol' BKLYN side was coming out there...ma bad! ;)

And if she don't got it in her then I will HAPPILY volunteer to do it for her! ;):lol::w00t:

Guest damifino

^

^ Yep, that's the way I see it too. 5+ years seems like a long time to be together, but in actuality, SJ and JY weren't "together" for long. 2+ years of the 5 years was SJ being away in the army. Another 2-3 years was SJ being away in the States to get his MBA. Although she's been in love with him for 5 years, most of that time SJ was away from her. All she did was just wait and wait for him to return from one place or another.

^ SJ asking JY to be his ho doesn't show that he cares about JY. In fact, it shows just the opposite. It shows that all he ever saw her as is someone who is at his mercy on a whim. You don't ask the woman you love and respect to be your mistress. Once again he showed that he only cares about himself regardless of how that affects SA or JY.

SJ wasn't tormented the whole time with hurting JY. He didn't even think about her at all until he got that Snoopy music box as a wedding gift from MA. Even on his honeymoon, he didn't think about either SA or JY, but his work. And after that, he only thought about JY after things started getting difficult at work and at home. Also, throwing money at JY's family is hardly showing that he cared. It was insult to injury.

Exactly what malicious things did SA do to get SJ except being rich and forthright in what she wanted? The malicious things were done by SJ and his mother... SJ for choosing money over JY, and Mrs. Na for offering her money to go away quietly.

Also what SA called JY isn't exactly "richard simmons"... the term just means girl, but in a bit more slang way, but not quite as rough as "richard simmons" which has an equivalent term in Korean.

Guest dramaok

Ep. 137 (thursay March 13, 08):

SJ: (punches BH) you punk.. get over here.. (punches BH again) what did you just do to Danpoong?

migo137avi000035001it8.jpg

SJ: Danpoong you stay still..

BH: Danpoong ssi.. go in..

SJ: what? Danpoong ssi? (grabs BH again to beat him)

DP: oppa! oppa! why are you doing this!

SJ: GO INSIDE!

BH: Danpoong ssi go home!

migo137avi000077577dq8.jpg

SJ: (after BH a few more times) get up!

BH: yeah! beat me all you want! if this pays for me loving Danpoong ssi i will take all the beating there is.

SJ: (scoff) what and what? you what Danpoong?

BH: it's not what but love! i love her. we love each other!

SJ: you're still out of your mind aren't you (punches BH to the ground again)

migo137avi000137904ro2.jpg

DP: (arrives) oppa! oppa what right do you have to hit him! (hits SJ on the shoulder)

BH: (gets up)

DP: Baekho ssi.. Baekho ssi.. what to do.. what to do..

BH: don't cry Danpoong ssi i'm fine.

SJ: (grabs DP's arm) let's go home.

DP: no! i'm gonna be with Baekho ssi.

SJ: i'm warning you. if you do that kind of act to Danpoong again i won't let you off. (drags DP away)

migo137avi000223256pj7.jpg

DP: let go! are you gangster? why do you beat someone like that? what did Baekho ssi do wrong.

SJ: you really like that punk?

DP: yes. he's the one i like. so why did you do that?

SJ: are you missing something? how can you like that punk?

DP: what's wrong with Baekho ssi. why do you belittle him like that.

SJ: you two don't suit each other. you don't need me to explain. Danpoong i think your heart went wayward for a while but hurry and settle it before the elders find out.

DP: i'm not like you! i will never abandon the one i love.

SJ: what did you say?

DP: i.. i said i am different from you. so i choose who i like. don't treat the person i like like that and don't belittle him! (walks back toward BH)

SJ: (grabs her) where are you going!! go home!

DP: oppa, at least i should get him some medicine.

SJ: you're not going home? then i will beat him more.

DP: (goes back toward home)

SJ: i told you clearly. hurry and end it before they find out at home.

DP goes home and SJ replays DP's words in his head, that she is not like him who throws away the one they love.

---

migo137avi000380847xa8.jpg

BH: it's me..

DP: are you alright? where are you? are you still there?

BH: no.. i'm going home..

DP: it hurt a lot didn't it? i'm sorry. really sorry because of me..(crying)

BH: no it didn't hurt at all.. really.. so don't cry like a kid.. i can handle more beating as long as i can love you so don't cry.

DP: Baekho ssi. i love you.. love you..

BH: Danpoong ssi. i love you too.

DP: (sobs)

SJ comes home and Mrs. Na asks about Sooah but SJ asks about DP instead. mom says Danpoong came home hysteric like an old spinster.

migo137avi000412145yf5.jpg

SJ: there are some strange men outside. don't let Danpoong go out by herself.

mom: okay. you go rest.

SJ: (goes in)

mom: but is this time for him to worry about his sister? shouldn't he be bringing his wife home instead?

---

Bong home...

SA: dad, do you only think of the company and not me? why are you grabbing a person i said i was gonna divorce?

Granny: do you think son in law Na did that out of no where? it's cuz you kept fussing about divorce! plus, you said you're not gonna divorce him anymore.

SA: whatever!

migo137avi000531097bi5.jpg

SA: what's wrong with you?

BH: nothing.

SA: omo. what happened to your face? did you fight w/ someone?

BH: i said it's nothing..

Granny: oh. what happened to your face.. how much did you fight.

BH: it's nothing... sorry to worry you (runs out)

Granny: but he's not a kid how he's still fighting like that.. how will he marry ever..

---

migo137avi000583616zt8.jpg

SA: (throws ointment on desk) here you go.

BH: what's this.

SA: medicine. put it on or not. oh my world.. but what happened to your face.. who the heck beat you like this.

BH: but what if you know..

SA: gee.. i don't get men.. why do you guys fight like that for..

mom: oh soo-ah you're here.

SA: well put that on it works wonders on bloody bruises.

SA leaves and DJ scolds BH, asking who he fought with but BH insists he just ran into a telephone pole.

migo137avi000643609ep3.jpg

DJ: gee do you run into phone pole for boredom? i've never ran into one all my life.. you're not a little kid should you be going around fighting how you're upsetting me..

BH: mom..

DJ: so is this life for you? does Danpoong know about you like this? what do you have? nothing.. if i'm the mom i wouldn't want to be give my daughter to you either.

BH: mom!

DJ: i'm tired of this. make a clean break with Danpoong before it gets noisy! got it?

---

migo137avi000749181qv7.jpg

SA: he should've heard by now i don't want to divorce. but not even calling.. then what? does he really want to divorce me and start over w/ that girl then? nonsense. i don't think he could.. he knows better than anyone else if he throws away Bong Soo-Ah he will lose too much..

---

migo137avi000783549uz8.jpg

dad: it's not right toward Woo-Jin to ask you to marry Woo-Jin if you can't forget another man, so how about going to study abroad instead? i will do what i can to come up with the money for it.

JY: dad.. i really didn't do it because i have other motive toward him. i really have forgotten about him.

dad: really? then marry Woo-Jin.

aunt: yeah.. i think it'll be really good to marry Woo-Jin too.. i think that other guy will stop coming here for no reason too if you marry, he's just doing that because you're still single.

dad: pick one. marry Woo-Jin or study abroad.

migo137avi000848180pd6.jpg

DH and MA show up with Chanee. DH says it's probably better that Chanee stays with his mom while he's recovering.

MA asks DH to think again about his decision, for Chanee's sake.

DH goes out and Sonia's waiting there worried, and DH tells her not to worry about anything.

migo137avi000947680pr9.jpg

but Sonia goes home and looks heavy-hearted and makes some decision then writes a letter...

---

next morning..

migo137avi000986352jy1.jpg

BH: yeah Kang Baekho. you can do it! aja aja fighting!!

and sees DP waiting outside..

migo137avi001010376wa1.jpg

DP: Baekho ssi.. (hugs him.. teary)

BH: i'm fine.. it doesn't hurt at all..

DP applies ointment on BH's wounds..

migo137avi001030796ol3.jpg

DP: it hurts a lot, huh?

BH: it's fine. i said.

DP: today's the interview.. but your face..

BH: don't worry, i will pass for you!

they get to work and the marketing ppl find out BH is a finalist for permanent hire so they cheer him.

---

Mrs. Na (JS) swallows her pride for SJ's sake, and goes over to the Bong home to see Soo-Ah.

migo137avi001215113rr2.jpg

SA: mother.. you came...

JS: yeah.. i have to come in order to see your face..

SA: sorry..

JS: new child.. thank you.. for not divorcing..

SA: i'm not doing it cuz i'm forgiving Seon-Jae.. i'm not divorcing because i hate him.

JS: what? well.. anyway.. let's go home.. married ppl should live together..

SA: said i wasn't gonna divorce i didn't say i will live with him.. mother i'm going to my room have a good time. bye.

migo137avi001314613hu5.jpg

JS then goes to see SJ and tells him to do something about it and SJ just says he'll take care of it.

migo137avi001365197fs5.jpg

then Mr. Park comes in and hands SJ a storage pick that contains secret documents about the new factory project. SJ says thanks and tells Mr. Park if the information is leaked both of them will be in big trouble.

Mr. Park says yes and then reminds SJ it's time to interview the candidates and SJ locks the pick in his desk drawer.

interview..

migo137avi001448747fa7.jpg

BH: hello. i am number 147, Kang Baekho.

guy: (in English) would you introduce yourself.

BH: (in English) a few months ago.. i was just pathetically dreaming of luxury one day. fortunately i had the chance to work at Bonjour marketing on a temporary basis, and for the first time, i really like working here and i enjoy my job here. and now i would like to be a full time employee to do all my best for the company.

migo137avi001491690ux5.jpg

Mr. Bong: (nods in approval) what do you wish to work on if you become our employee here?

BH: yes. i would like to develope and introduce our countries traditional tastes such as chili or soybean paste and bibimbap to the world market.

SJ: but if the dollar continues to fall due to economy recession, what loss effect do you intend to see in our company!?

BH: --

migo137avi001519885dr0.jpg

SJ: (scoff, then draws a big zero on BH's score card)

---

migo137avi001564296rs9.jpg

Sonia left during the night, and left a letter for the Hwang's,

"mister, aunties, and Miae sister. thank you for treating me like family.. and forgive me for leaving without a word.. Miae sis, i'm really sorry.. i really didn't know he was your first husband, before i fell in love with him, and sorry for doing that to Chanee.. i will soon go back to my hometown of Kazakstan.. i'm really sorry for leaving without a greeting.. as for my room deposit money.. i'm sorry but please deposit it into the account number that follows.."

---

migo137avi001685817yd5.jpg

WJ calls Eul-Soo and asks him to help with getting JY to a certain location, and SJ who walks by hears the mention of Eul-Soo ssi and gets suspicious.

migo137avi001722821ct6.jpg

so then ES tells JY her friend came by while she was out and the friend has something urgent to tells JY so she should go to the address written on the card asap. JY is confused but goes.

WJ serenades as he plays the piano:

migo137avi001762227ec6.jpg

migo137avi001826858kz8.jpg

WJ: "how great.. that upon meeting you.. upon seeing you.. that i could grasp my breath.. upon holding you.. upon gaining strength so that i could shed these tears in times of trouble... how great that a beautiful world like you exists.. that even when the wind blows under a leaking roof, a startling great one like you exists next to me.. "

migo137avi001902634ps4.jpg

JY: what is it?

WJ: dont ask.. just open it.

JY :(opens and sees rings)

WJ: i thought it's time for us to wear the same rings..

JY: seonbae (senior)...

WJ: (puts ring on her)

migo137avi001858256qh4.jpg

JY: seonbae. why are you doing this..

WJ: dont' say anything just be still.. i know you're struggling.. that's why i'm pulling you first.

JY: seonbae..

WJ: let's just meet for exactly 100 days no more and no less.. if at the end of it it's still not it for you, then let's really go back to senior junior relationship.

JY: --

WJ: i'm doing this for me, but this is for you too.. though i don't know if you will understand my heart..

JY: --

WJ: and no taking the ring off for 100 days too, okay?

---

migo137avi001944809qm2.jpg

DP and BH textmessage each other in the office..

DP's text: are you alright?

BH text: let's go talk somewhere quiet today..

migo137avi001962493zl1.jpg

DP: why? you don't think you did well today during the interview?

BH: --

DP: well you did your best and ended it so forget it now, and have a new goal..

BH: Danpoong ssi i'm not like this because of the interview. like you said i did my best so i have no regret.

DP: then? is it because of my brother last night?

BH: no matter how i think of it..i don't think i'm right for you.

DP: what do you mean?

BH: i have no right to love you.. it's just my greed.

DP: don't worry about what my brother said..

BH: no he's right.. i am lacking in everyway compared to you.

DP: i know the best whether or not you are suitable for me.

BH: i will only make you suffer...

DP gets up and grabs BH to go somewhere...

migo137avi002035500ws5.jpg

BH: wh-what.?

DP: don't talk just follow me.

migo137avi002057755sl5.jpg

migo137avi002060825ad8.jpg

BH: hand... (tries to let go)

DP: (holds his hand firmly) Baekho ssi you still stay..

mom: Danpoong ah.. (looking at the two holding hands) what is this..?

=======================================

Guest kauaisurfer

...From the summary Episode #137 looks AWESOME...

WE LOVE DP taking BH home to meet her parents. So Kool.

SJ has again sunk to new lows ...conspiring with Mr. Park...with only apprx 31 episodes left...storylines are coming to head...

While we will miss the drama & the kool people on the thread...We look forward to how the storyline comes to conclusion!

Guest merela

I like that screen cap where DP is putting medicine on BH's face in the car. Did you notice that her hanging dolls are also holding hands?! So cute!

A big fat ZERO for BH?! I can't believe SJ actually put that down. I hope the other adjudicators know to eliminate the lowest and highest scores and calculate from the average.

Archived