[drama 2007] I Hate You, But It's Fine 미우나 고우나

Guest shorty_babygurl03

Guest aznlafinbananaxp

Once again I have to come out of lurkdome to make a comment. What in the *bleep, bleep, bleep* is wrong with DP! :fury: If she wasn't ready for the relationship to be out in the open she should have just let him go on the date!( well not really I'm just mad right now! :angry:<_< ). BH has already been thru enough having feelings for her, Now he has to hide the relationship! He deserves better than that and she should think about his feelings in all of this. I know she has to deal with her nasty silly mother and her oppositon with the relationship but if she could make it thru dating and getting engaged to HW than she can handle anything! Woman up DP!!!! Take the bull by the horns and let everybody know that BH is your MAN!!! :)

no doubt. she's gotta come to her senses.

worst part was when she told him to get out.

she didnt even appreciate him coming to her house in the morning

nor did she say thank you for the kimbap.

aigoo. i'm almost at the point where,

i might have to say BH, just go with SK.

(haha. jk.)

what's going onnnnn.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my 2 cent about korean drama (in general), this one esp::fashionable

from burberry (i believe you recognize the bag pattern)

1e124080225korhdtvxvidexp4.jpg

and is that bally? (i only recog. the black-white stripped)

1e124080225korhdtvxvidejp2.jpg

it's in contrast. how can BH afford those given the situation,he3x....

BTW, welcome back dramaok

can't wait for tomorrow summary ^_^

Once again I have to come out of lurkdome to make a comment. What in the *bleep, bleep, bleep* is wrong with DP! :fury: If she wasn't ready for the relationship to be out in the open she should have just let him go on the date!( well not really I'm just mad right now! :angry:<_< ). BH has already been thru enough having feelings for her, Now he has to hide the relationship! He deserves better than that and she should think about his feelings in all of this. I know she has to deal with her nasty silly mother and her oppositon with the relationship but if she could make it thru dating and getting engaged to HW than she can handle anything! Woman up DP!!!! Take the bull by the horns and let everybody know that BH is your MAN!!! :)

Hey Zaeya could you let karma know that we need him to knock some (more) sense into DP! ;):D

no doubt. she's gotta come to her senses.

worst part was when she told him to get out.

she didnt even appreciate him coming to her house in the morning

nor did she say thank you for the kimbap.

aigoo. i'm almost at the point where,

i might have to say BH, just go with SK.

(haha. jk.)

what's going onnnnn.

I think DP is right and BH is waaaaaay toooo eagar!

They got a great force up against them and they need all the strength they can get to fight against it. In other words they need to first build the bond between that will make them stick together. The only person who will be on their side is the BH's bum uncle. The two father will eventually agree because they have express their opinion about the DanBaek coupling while looking at the holiday poster.

And although BH's mother loves him dearly she lacks the confidence to support him. (It must be hard having a door-mat for a parent :tears: )

At any rate, they need to get their 'story together' and then present themselves other wise everyone will rip them apart.

ke2, I think it's on his right cheek,.. you can't see it when he smiles sometimes,.. I don't have caps for it but you can usually see it when he had this 'I-have-a-cunning-plan' look on his face,...

ke2 and ally,I think you could see it in this one,right?

Yeah…I see it…thanks! :P

But anyways, first time posting here, and I wanted to say that the drama is rather cute. Granted, I'm not finished with all the episodes yet, but so far so good. And I have to say I like Han Jihye and Kim Jisuk's chemistry - can I say they're adorable together?

Welcome, MiHyun! Looking forward to your next postings. They’re definitely cute together, makes me a fan of this new pair :D

Owh..actually its nothing too unusual..it's pretty much what you guys are saying over here,that the way he looks at her is almost the same;and like there's no need to act at all..that kind of thing.Guess he just does it very naturally.

I know this is more appropriate to post at the KJS thread(and I will do so,no worries)but just wanna say I'm uploading the SBS Good Morning episode with Kim JiSuk onto YouTube and will post the links when they're ready.

You’re the best, bm. I even can’t tell when KJS is in acting or in real. So you mean KJS.... ;)

Dramaok: I very much appreciate your hard and meticulous work. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Zaeya: It's a good thing the scriptwriters are reading this forum for feedback. I'd like if they'd heed what the netizens want for this drama.

Seeing that SJ was present when MA asked DJ for help, then it's highly impossible SJ helped out JB.

Wow, boes...you made a good observation ^_^

gerryg, hope BH's uncle will support BH too based on their common love problems coz previously he disapproved it. Remember both of car scenes?

As for two father, although they're conservative but I think they will support BH coz they love their children more than those formality.

That junior witch will be hand in hand with old witch to tear them apart, also with pig and zero of course. DJ is too weak but maybe after she sees BH's endurance and love, she'll stand on BH. She maybe more strict to DH but not BH.

"DanBaek?" I think the writers are reading Soompi forums. we need to get paid for that!!! LOL!!!!

zaeya, that's exactly on mind mind too. :lol:

Btw, is it true that SJ pay for JY's dad debt? If so, I wonder how's JY's dad reaction about it. He's already humiliated enough when he had to knelt down once and discovered SJ is a second man in Bonjour. And now he has to use his dirty money to get rid of his debt. And ironically...part of his debt coz of his nasty mom :angry:

Guest dramaok

http://img.kbs.co.kr/cms/drama/migo/images/preview.swf

^ did you guys see the preview clip? what's that scene w/ BH looking at DP's hair? is the horny Baekho back? yay! :ph34r:

★ 125회:: 2008년 2월 26일 화요일

선재는 미애를 만난 후 지영의 집 뒷조사를 시작하고,

수아는 선재와 다시 신혼여행을 갈 생각으로 들떠있다.

백호는 단풍이 하루 종일 말을 하지 않고 삐져 있자,

갑자기 단풍의 손을 잡고 어디론가 뛰어간다.

단풍은 종순이 백호가 만나는 사람이 있냐고 묻자 화들짝 놀라는데...

우진은 지영의 집에 문제가 생겼다는 사실을 알게 되고,

은행에 들린 지영은 누군가 빚을 모두 갚았다는 사실을 알고 깜짝 놀란다.

한편 수아는 신혼여행을 갈 가방을 싸다가 조끼에서 J♡S라는 이니셜을 발견하는데...

After running into Miae, Seon-Jae begins background check on Ji-Yeong's house.

Sooah is excited about going on honeymoon with Seon-Jae again.

Danpoong is upset at Baekho and won't speak to him all day long,

thus Baekho grabs Danpoong's hand suddenly and runs out to go somewhere.

Jong-Soon asks Danpoong if Baekho is seeing someone and Danpoong does a double take.

Woo-Jin finds out Ji-Yeong's household is having troubles,

and Ji-Yeong who goes to the bank is shocked to learn that someone already paid off all their debt.

Meanwhile, Sooah starts to pack the suitcase for honeymoon trip, and discovers the vest with the initials J♡S.

my 2 cent about korean drama (in general), this one esp::fashionable

from burberry (i believe you recognize the bag pattern)

and is that bally? (i only recog. the black-white stripped)

it's in contrast. how can BH afford those given the situation,he3x....

hehee.. the lunchbag is a burberry inspired pattern, which is everywhere in Korea, even on wrapping paper, and eating utensil handles.

when something's popular in Korea it's usually everywhere. i mean everywhere. even on portable tissue paper.

sometimes you go to the nightmarket and you buy something's that's like 10 bucks and they put it in a shopping bag with burberry pattern all over. LOL..

i have a lunch bag that is exactly like the one Baekho used. it's very common and popular. my mom bought it for me at the korean market for $ 15.99 usd.

but your point is correct. Koreans are very fashionable. especially in the major cities, and very noticeably in Seoul. everyone is always dressed really well, and trendy, and you'll get dirty looks if you walk out in comfortable clothes that one would in countries like the U.S..

Guest allydean

Everybody who watched 124,how did you guys react when DP and BH were talking about "DanBaekHan" in the car? :D I was thinking,wait..was that "DanBaek?",and then BH was going,"could it be the 'Dan' in 'DanPoong' and 'Baek' in 'BaekHo'?"..and then I was like,ohyeah they're totally talking DanBaek in the drama.. :lol::lol:

:lol: I didn't want to say anything when I first heard it coz I might get it wrong,.. heh, it's so funny :lol:

Btw I read that there was supposed to be a DanBaek moment in 123 that was either omitted from the eventual broadcast,or not filmed at all.It was supposed to be their first handholding moment,after BH was distracting DP from her nagging on him by pointing out the "UFO" in the sky.It was to be that BH didn't want to let go of DP's hand(which he grabbed while he wanted to point the UFO to her) when he should,with BH saying that it's the first time he wanted to just hold a woman's hand,or something like it.I guess now that it didnt happen that way,the writers probably already have a new scenario written for the handholding scene to happen.

they should have the scene soon,.. we can't have BH saying those lines weeks after they've become a couple, right

And I read that there was a bit of DanBaek filming near/at a school?Ohwell..guess we'll have to wait and see,.. :)

a promotion for their black bean porridge, perhaps,.. don't tell me it's another photoshoot wearing school uniforms this time! :lol:

^ did you guys see the preview clip? what's that scene w/ BH looking at DP's hair? is the horny Baekho back? yay!

ha ha,.. about time too,.. and this time he can act on it!

aish.. why are Danbaek having issues already? they just got together they didnt' even kiss just that hug..

there's no blissful nothing!!!!!

Exactly..we didn't even get the requisite one week bliss yet and already there's trouble in paradise(well if you could call it that).. :angry: Anyway komawo dramaok for the translations,and I don't think I could do the cappings like I usually do for this week,everyone..sorry. :(

haha. such a pitiful guy. i feel like nothing is going right for him.

as for DP and BH. DP needs to realize that she loves the guy and that it doesn't matter what other people think of their relationship. And BH needs to step up and take the man's role in this relationship.

BH has already been thru enough having feelings for her, Now he has to hide the relationship! He deserves better than that and she should think about his feelings in all of this.

I think DP is right and BH is waaaaaay toooo eagar!

Much as I hate the writers for making BH looking so eager and shameless,I hate them more for the way DP is behaving. :angry: So DP says BH is thoughtless for making dosirak and coming over to see her in the morning,isn't she also thoughtless..the way she makes her comments sounded like and her overall treatment of their whole dating issue.And not to mention the impossible behaviour;she tells BH to get out of the car and to keep it a secret,and then gives him the stare and the silent treatment when all BH did was just being a friendly colleague to SJK? :wacko: BH can't do anything right by her if it this keeps up.tsk,tsk DP.

"DanBaek?" I think the writers are reading Soompi forums. we need to get paid for that!!! LOL!!!!

Well,they have always been known as the "DanBaek Couple" in Korea,so that was that. :) But I found it really amusing that they actually use the chance and addressed it in the drama..lol.

^ did you guys see the preview clip? what's that scene w/ BH looking at DP's hair? is the horny Baekho back? yay! :ph34r:

125bhkx1.jpg

kekeke..I saw it last night and thought the same thing too!Yeah..look at him,the man's all mesmerized by the touch of her hair. :lol: Hmm...BH grabbed DP's hand and runs away to somewhere..I wonder if this is when the rumoured scenes at the school will come out? :)

edit:

a promotion for their black bean porridge, perhaps,.. don't tell me it's another photoshoot wearing school uniforms this time!

hey ally..that's a possibility I didnt think of..hehe. :D

Hey Zaeya could you let karma know that we need him to knock some (more) sense into DP! ;):D

I got you covered Lettle

Well it looks like Karma is going all out and i think SJ knows he cannot be with JY but he feels bad about being an A1 jerk so he is going to save her family to atone. But Karma has a funny way of making you pay his way and hell is going to break loose since SA found that vest!!!! I see this as the turning point of the families bonding! There will be at least three episodes where the family starts choosing sides on the vest issue, causing the Bong family to bond with their outcast (BH and his mom will become close with SA and Granny MArtha Stewart behind this vest issue) and the Na's will be ashamed because of SJ and disappointed since they didn't know he was stalking JY. THen the DanBaek will be revealed during this crisis resolving that issue and addressing this one. Slowly Mr. Bong will get sick and finally we will find out that BH is his son. :rolleyes:

the writers make me :vicx: when they drag it out!!!! we waited 1,367,892 episodes for them to get together only to have to go through more moronic DP moments. DP definitely has some of Mrs. Na's retardedness (if that's a word) :huh:

Guest allydean

Much as I hate the writers for making BH looking so eager and shameless,I hate them more for the way DP is behaving. :angry: So DP says BH is thoughtless for making dosirak and coming over to see her in the morning,isn't she also thoughtless..the way she makes her comments sounded like and her overall treatment of their whole dating issue.And not to mention the impossible behaviour;she tells BH to get out of the car and to keep it a secret,and then gives him the stare and the silent treatment when all BH did was just being a friendly colleague to SJK? :wacko: BH can't do anything right by her if it this keeps up.tsk,tsk DP.

I'm with you on this,.. bm, you're going to hear me ranting about this soon,.. ;)

kekeke..I saw it last night and thought the same thing too!Yeah..look at him,the man's all mesmerized by the touch of her hair. :lol: Hmm...BH grabbed DP's hand and runs away to somewhere..I wonder if this is when the rumoured scenes at the school will come out? :)

edit:

hmm,.. BH did complaint how they couldn't talk in peace and always got interrupted,..

and anybody think that poor car is going to witness anything today,.. again?

Guest violetish

Hmm... BH sort of is very, very, very embarrassing. I know it's like his "first time" or whatever, but...

i would feel :ph34r: too if i liked a dude like him.

He has balls, i'll admit, but hanging onto a girl like that?

ahhhhh young love. :rolleyes:

Guest butteredtoast

hi bm05om, sorry but do you mind uploading the Good Morning program onto sendspace or something? i downloaded the file from your clubbox but it's not working... :(

I'm with you on this,.. bm, you're going to hear me ranting about this soon,.. ;)

and anybody think that poor car is going to witness anything today,.. again?

And I will be your faithful listener,ally.. ;) Seriously though DP's car is almost another important character in the drama,..so I think there's a big possibility that it will be the witness to a few pivotal happenings,just maybe..

He has balls, i'll admit, but hanging onto a girl like that?

ahhhhh young love. :rolleyes:

Kang BaekHo?It's more like crazy love. :rolleyes:

hi bm05om, sorry but do you mind uploading the Good Morning program onto sendspace or something? i downloaded the file from your clubbox but it's not working...

Oh hi butteredtoast,no..that isnt my Clubbox actually..so you mean you downloaded it and you cant play it?Maybe you need to get some codec pack and install it first before viewing,or do you mean you cant download it at all?You'll have to be a member of that Clubbox if you want to DL the file.

But unfortunately,about your request..I don't think I'm gonna be uploading the file onto other hosts,and thats why I'm just uploading them onto YouTube so it's gonna be available as online streaming for everybody.I sure hope somebody else can help re-upload it somewhere though,mianhae butteredtoast. :(

Btw,here are the YouTube links for SBS Good Morning with KJS(08.02.20) I mentioned previously:

bscap040gv5.jpg

Kim JiSuk at home.. :D

Streaming: 08.02.20 Kim Ji Suk @ SBS Good Morning Part 1/8

bscap000resizefw2.jpgbscap001resizegg2.jpg

bscap003resizekr0.jpgbscap004resizegj7.jpg

~The camera followed KJS to set of MiGo,and it seems like he's really chummy with Kim ChanWoo(Uncle DH),the two of them were goofing around a lot.And then they showed a little bit of MiGo filming at the mart.(the one where BH embarassed his colleagues),and KJS admits that he does get envious at the manly man/cool guy persona that Jo DongHyuk(SJ) gets to carry in the drama at times,whereas his character BH is..well,Kang BaekHo. :lol:

Streaming: 08.02.20 Kim Ji Suk @ SBS Good Morning Part 2/8

bscap006resizetb9.jpgbscap007resizebh0.jpg

~KJS also has a good rapport with JDH,and he keeps saying that JDH is a really great guy,unlike the evil person that we watch on the drama.Then he was joined by KCW,Lee YoungEeun(JY) and Yoo InYoung(SA) at the station's canteen,and the two men kept joking around with the two actresses(at one point KCW even played the camera man/interviewer :sweatingbullets: ).LYE and YIY says that KJS and KCW are like brothers,while KJS says that although the're pulling each other's hair on the show(lols) in reality the two ladies are good friends.YIY says that when it gets tough on set,the duo of KJS and KCW can always liven things up.Such a warm atmosphere between the castmates of MiGo.^^

bscap016resizerc8.jpgbscap018resizemc5.jpg

bscap012resizezz6.jpgbscap015resizecr8.jpg

bscap020resizeqk7.jpgbscap021resizegv6.jpg

Streaming: 08.02.20 Kim Ji Suk @ SBS Good Morning Part 3/8

bscap022resizezp3.jpgbscap026resizege9.jpg

bscap027resizeuz3.jpgbscap029resizeng0.jpg

~ KJS visits his family home for his father's birthday,and we get to meet his brothers(it's really funny with the youngest one! :lol: ),and his lovely parents (who makes a very adorable pair).

I'll be posting the rest of the links at the Kim JiSuk thread later,so if you're interested check it out there:

bscap031resizevp2.jpgbscap035resizeax0.jpg

bscap038resizeut7.jpgbscap041resizekd3.jpg

bscap050resizetd7.jpgbscap054resizeqx6.jpg

~ The family celebrates the occassion with a lot of laughter and happiness(seriously,his family is just love),KJS at his bachelor pad,speaking some German and cooking for his manager/friend and doing daily things,and KJS hanging out with his fans as they celebrate his recent success at the KBS Awards.

Happy watching!^^

Well it looks like Karma is going all out and i think SJ knows he cannot be with JY but he feels bad about being an A1 jerk so he is going to save her family to atone. But Karma has a funny way of making you pay his way and hell is going to break loose since SA found that vest!!!! I see this as the turning point of the families bonding! There will be at least three episodes where the family starts choosing sides on the vest issue, causing the Bong family to bond with their outcast (BH and his mom will become close with SA and Granny MArtha Stewart behind this vest issue) and the Na's will be ashamed because of SJ and disappointed since they didn't know he was stalking JY. THen the DanBaek will be revealed during this crisis resolving that issue and addressing this one. Slowly Mr. Bong will get sick and finally we will find out that BH is his son. :rolleyes:

the writers make me :vicx: when they drag it out!!!! we waited 1,367,892 episodes for them to get together only to have to go through more moronic DP moments. DP definitely has some of Mrs. Na's retardedness (if that's a word) :huh:

I also believe that helping the Hwangs from their financial difficulties is SJ's only saving grace to make amends for his misdeed. He can't correct the wrong he has done by reconciling with JY ... besides he seems to have no such intention & also he is not in a position to do so... he has gone too far to be trusted again, but settling the debt & be anonymous would somehow restore goodwill altho' JY's dad would surely reject his generous concern if he knew. Now SJ will have to deal with the Bongs when his "charity" to her former gf's family's monetary problems is exposed. SJ's funds come from Bonjour & so there's some kind of betrayal here ... I wont be surprised if he will be charged with embezzlement.

The old witch will take this issue badly & may even look at DH & DJ as scapegoats ... DH benefited from the Bongs having lived with them out of being an in-law of Mansu and now his former wife's family come to the picture as beneficiaries of their goodwill thru their son-in-law. I can't see the possiblity that this matter will bring DJ & BH closer to granny witch or even to SA, instead I see them to be their innocent punching bags. DJ may have to make a difficult decision to cut ties with the Hwangs, altho' legally, they are no longer in-laws, to save her relations with her husband's family, a sad consequence especially to Chanee.

bm, thanks for translating the Morning Show. I did download the CB file and I was wishing I can understand Korean because I had no idea what they were talking about. Your translation really made me realize that what we saw on TV are the result of the writer's imagination. The actor and the character are 2 different people.

I did wonder where the actors/actresses were eating their meal because no one from the next table was mugging the camera. It made sense that they were eating at the KBS canteen. Everyone there would be used to seeing famous faces eating amongst them.

I thought when KJS wears glasses, he looks a lot like Song Il Kuk, but younger.

Looking forward to ep. 125!

bm, thanks for translating the Morning Show. I did download the CB file and I was wishing I can understand Korean because I had no idea what they were talking about. Your translation really made me realize that what we saw on TV are the result of the writer's imagination. The actor and the character are 2 different people.

I thought when KJS wears glasses, he looks a lot like Song Il Kuk, but younger.

merela,I also posted some more translations at the KJS thread,so you could also read it there.Glad I could be of some help for you. :D And yes,the actors..they are all different in real life..although there are a few similarities between the personality of BH and KJS,like you said they are still very different people. :)

and I do *heart* SIG,but while there's the resemblance between them when KJS is with glasses..methinks KJS in glasses not only looks younger,but cuter as well. :lol:

snapshot20080226175847lt3.jpg

btw,ally..turns out what we talked about previously,and what you said about DanBaek going to school for some sort of a Bonjour promo and then wearing school uniforms is absolutely TRUE after all!! :lol:See,I told ya before that you could be one of those MiGo writers,honey.^^ They weren't received very warmly at the school,and as only DanBaek could (and would) do..decide to wear school uniforms and BH does one of his crazy antic(dancing etc) to attract the attention of the students!! :lol:

KJS and HJH on KBS2(StarDate - Kim JiSuk) - Watch it streaming(autoload) HERE

snapshot20080226175544rjw2.jpgsnapshot20080226175632roc4.jpg

snapshot20080226175748roj5.jpgsnapshot20080226175819rcf7.jpg

snapshot20080226175826rgw4.jpgsnapshot20080226175847rji9.jpg

snapshot20080226175929rvm1.jpgsnapshot20080226175956rsc9.jpg

DanBaek in uniforms..they look too cute.. :lol:

Archived