[drama 2007] I Hate You, But It's Fine 미우나 고우나

Guest shorty_babygurl03

Guest lucky_moon

Where can i watch this drama with english subs...?

u can watch it on KBS World it's on 90s Ep now or if u want to download u can check D-addict cuz someone uploaded the Eps with Eng sub.... :)

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kauaisurfer

Welcome back Mr & Mrs kauaisurfer. Wow...long vacation! How's it?

Many Thanks...it was three weeks...We were in Japan (Mrs. Kauaisurfer is Osaka Born)...then Singapore, Bali, and Malacca, Malaysia...Glad to be home to Hawaii...

We will try to catch up with the board as quickly as possible...seems from the board the pacing on the storyline picked up...

Guest allydean

on today's ep, MA went to see DJ (BH's mom) and my guess is she wanted to borrow some money,.. they were talking outside the Bong's residence,... SJ arrived and probably overheard the conversation between them,.. the ep ended with SJ confronting MA,.. so, yeah, I also think it's SJ who settled JB's debt,.. it's inevitable,..

Everybody who watched 124,how did you guys react when DP and BH were talking about "DanBaekHan" in the car? :D I was thinking,wait..was that "DanBaek?",and then BH was going,"could it be the 'Dan' in 'DanPoong' and 'Baek' in 'BaekHo'?"..and then I was like,ohyeah they're totally talking DanBaek in the drama.. :lol::lol:

Btw I read that there was supposed to be a DanBaek moment in 123 that was either omitted from the eventual broadcast,or not filmed at all.It was supposed to be their first handholding moment,after BH was distracting DP from her nagging on him by pointing out the "UFO" in the sky.It was to be that BH didn't want to let go of DP's hand(which he grabbed while he wanted to point the UFO to her) when he should,with BH saying that it's the first time he wanted to just hold a woman's hand,or something like it.I guess now that it didnt happen that way,the writers probably already have a new scenario written for the handholding scene to happen.And I read that there was a bit of DanBaek filming near/at a school?Ohwell..guess we'll have to wait and see,.. :)

ke2, I think it's on his right cheek,.. you can't see it when he smiles sometimes,.. I don't have caps for it but you can usually see it when he had this 'I-have-a-cunning-plan' look on his face,... :D

ke2 and ally,I think you could see it in this one,right? :lol:

bscap060pz4.jpg

Many Thanks...it was three weeks...We were in Japan (Mrs. Kauaisurfer is Osaka Born)...then Singapore, Bali, and Malacca, Malaysia...Glad to be home to Hawaii...

Welcome back Mr and Mrs kauaisurfer!was pleasantly surprised to read that you were here in our country Malaysia,and I hope you enjoyed your stay here and had some nice cuisine and hospitality while in my country.^^

The drama “I hate you but it’s fine” takes the No.1 place in 10 continuous weeks, Robber is gradually ending in silence.

U1345P28T3D1924781F326DT20080225103601.jpg

This week, the rating of viewers of daily drama “I hate you but it’s fine” still has 40%, and it sets the record of the first drama that keeps its No.1 place in 10 continuous weeks among other shows presenting at the same time.

According to the statistical analysis of TNS company, from February 18 to February 24, the average of this drama’s rating is 40,5%, and is far away the drama in the second place which is ancient drama “Lee San” (average is 33,6%).

The medical drama “New Heart” takes third place with the average of rating 27,5%. Especially, “New Heart” is airing its last episodes in this week. Can it have a big jump in rating in last minutes?

Besides, the drama Robber of SBS with two stars Jang Hyuk and Lee Da Hae will also be ended in this week. It’s so sad to know that the average rating of this drama is just about 5-6%; it is also a lowest rating from the beginning of 2008 up until now. However, on its official website, the main actress Lee Da Hae and the producer Yoo In Shik show their appreciations to fans who always supported this drama (although it was just few people).

After Robber is ended, SBS Channel will introduce “On Air” which is the most expected drama with many stars and the popular duet director-writer. Hopefully, “On Air” will recover the SBS’s position in drama field that usually air on Wednesday’s and Thursday’s nights daily.

Source: http://krfilm.net/f/14112-1-1

ETrans: heocon@KST_CICHLID

Guest dramaok

Ep. 124 [Monday Feb 25, 07]:

1e124080225korhdtvxvidevc3.jpg

1e124080225korhdtvxvidesi2.jpg

SJ: what are you two doing here right now?

DP: oppa! that... we.. we're eating lunch here.

SJ: lunch? why would you lunch here?

DP: Baekho ssi packed box lunches so..

BH: would you like to join us if you haven't ate? i packed plenty.

SJ: i'm okay. Danpoong come talk to me.

DP: now?

SJ: yup now!

1e124080225korhdtvxvideol9.jpg

DP: oppa, what's up? oppa why did you go to the rooftop for?

SJ: Danpoong what is this that you're doing right now?

DP: oppa.. what do you mean?

SJ: do you and Kang Baekho have some kinda special relationship?

DP: oppa! what are you talking about right now!

SJ: then why what are you doing w/ him up on the rooftop in this cold weather? what would others think if they saw you? they'd think you're dating in secret!

DP: dating? gee oppa... it's just a lunch..

SJ: but ppl wouldn't think that way. they would see it as suspicious.

DP: impossible.. Kang Baekho ssi and i were just talking about our new ideas for work over lunch.

SJ: regardless, you and Kang Baekho are in-laws. it's not good for you to look close.

DP: but it's better to be in good terms than bad terms.

SJ: that's true but it's still a man and a woman. i'm telling you to be cautious.

DP: oh ok.. oppa.. then i'll get going since you must be busy.

SJ: okay... Danpoong!

DP: w-why?

SJ: you and Kang baekho ssi are really nothing, right?

DP: of-offf couse!

SJ: okay then you should get going.

DP: okay.. you work hard then.

1e124080225korhdtvxvidexy0.jpg

BH: Danpoong ssi is everything okay? what did your brother say?

DP: how can you come here! what if my brother sees us again!

BH: i was just worried about you.

DP: but how can you be so without thinking!

BH: i came cuz i was worried.

DP: anyway let's not talk here. come..

1e124080225korhdtvxvideng0.jpg

BH: oh no you didn't eat lunch. it's not great here but here eat some.

DP: is lunch the problem right now?

BH: then what are we to do. you should eat first and then worry about it.

DP: why did you have to bring box lunch! if you hadn't this wouldn't have happened.

BH: did you tell the truth about our relationship to your brother? what did he say?

DP: he asked me what my relationship with you is and i said nothing.

BH: nothing?

DP: then do i tell him we're dating!? oh.. what to do...

BH: why? can't we tell him we're dating?

DP: are you crazy Baekho ssi?

BH: no, i'm not crazy. we like each other and we're seeing each other now.

DP: --

BH: no matter what happens, please just don't forget we like each other.

DP: will we really be okay.. to go on like this...?

[woman comes]

DP: then! Kang, kang baekho ssi. do as i instructed you to do.

BH: yes.. team lead...

DP: (leaves)

1e124080225korhdtvxvidexp4.jpg

BH: gee.. is there no where we can talk at peace!

---

1e124080225korhdtvxvidely8.jpg

SA tries to flee before Jongsoo feeds her more potion but JS catches her and forces her to eat it.

1e124080225korhdtvxvidegq1.jpg

then JS finds contraceptive pills in SA's room.

---

1e124080225korhdtvxvidetd9.jpg

their house is about to be turned over due to their debt, and all that Miae and first aunt can think of is to borrow money from others. maybe they should look for a real job for once.

1e124080225korhdtvxvidegs7.jpg

Jaebok tells Eulsoo maybe he should go work at the other pet clinic and ES says he needn't worry about his salary cuz he's got enough money saved up to live on for a while and he doesn't want to leave them, because they are like his family.

1e124080225korhdtvxvidemg5.jpg

Jiyeong finds out from Miae about the financial crisis and weeps in her father's arms..

---

Mansu compliments BH for making the food.

1e124080225korhdtvxvidead3.jpg

BH: did you enjoy them too, granny? i made'em so i could earn some points from you.. hehe..

granny: [to self]:"go ahead and make box lunches every day.. see if i will ever be satisfied with you. "

1e124080225korhdtvxvidejd6.jpg

BH goes up and sees DJ scolding DH about Ssonia, and BH says there's nothing that can stop love and DJ gets mad at BH too.

---

1e124080225korhdtvxvidemp6.jpg

Mr. Na comes up and finds his wife upset over Sooah talking the pill and tells him about it.

then when SA comes home JS confronts SA about the pills infront of Mr. Na. .

SJ: mother. it's our decision so don't get too upset.

JS: then you knew about her taking the pills in secret too?

SJ: don't think too much over it. i don't want kids right now either.

SA: omomo!!

1e124080225korhdtvxvidefx3.jpg

SA: i never imagined you didn't want children!

SJ: but you don't want them either.

SA: but that's not the same. you saying this right now means you don't love me!

SJ: why are you doing this again?

SA: then how can you tell the whole family you don't want kids? do you know how hurt my pride was?

SJ: (hugs her) i was short in thinking. i didn't mean it that way. if you want kids, i'm fine w/ it whenever.

SA: really?

SJ: (nods) we were gonna redo honeymoon again in the spring but let's go this time. since i'm not too busy lately.

SA: really!? honey!!!! this is for real this time, okay? no backing out again!!

1e124080225korhdtvxvidepi4.jpg

1e124080225korhdtvxvidezk1.jpg

---

next morning BH surprises DP in her car before she takes off for work.

1e124080225korhdtvxvideff6.jpg

DP: omomomeo!

BH: (grins) you're really happy to see me like this right?

DP: oh.. what if my brother sees you? how can you come like this at this hour?

BH: but i woke up this morning and i missed you so much i couldnt' stand it..

DP: well. even so.. what if we get caught?

BH: gee... but i waited for an hour you know!

DP: an hour?! but wait.. don't you have your English class today?

BH: yup.. i skipped that one today! heh.

1e124080225korhdtvxvidehu6.jpg

DP: Kang baekho ssi! why are you like that really?

BH: oh gee it's only the morning!

DP: i mean.. even if you really missed me how can you skip English class?

BH: why not..

DP: omomo look at this guy! how can a man accomplish anything big like that?

BH: oh gee.. i just came cuz i wanted to see you. fine fine i'm getting off and taking the bus.

DP: what are you doing now?

BH: what? aren't you telling me to leave right now?

DP: i mean.. since you're here already.. just stay.. or else the bus fee is a waste.

BH: gee what is this really? she's such a pro in confusing ppl! hehe.. GO!

1e124080225korhdtvxvidehb1.jpg

BH: (clap) i came up w/ this from thinking all night but how's "let's play, heuk-du (black bean)!"

DP: haha

BH: no?

DP: omo were you not joking?

nope. i meant it.

DP: but that's so silly.

BH: then is "let's play, ggaman kong (black bean)?" better?

DP: hahahah

BH: what? you're embarrassing me. then you come up with something then!

DP: how about "danbaek [simple and pure] black bean porridge"...?

BH: danbaek black bean porridge?

DP: yup.. getting the rich taste of black beans.. but making it easily attainable..

BH: oh.. that's pretty good. danbaek. danbaek.. wait.. did you come up with danbaek from "Dan" of Danpoong and "Baek" of Baekho?

DP: oh ya.. it does seem like it.. it didn't even occur to me.

1e124080225korhdtvxvidewd7.jpg

BH: here you go again! playing innocent.. i mean you should just say it if you like me... instead of working your brain so hard.

DP: omo did you eat something wrong. showing up at my house in the morning and..

[btw: "heuk du [黑豆]" and "ggaman kong [까만콩]" both mean 'black bean'. the first is chinese origined and the second one is korean origined phrases.]

DP pulls over...

DP: get out..

BH: what? but it's not company yet..

DP: but what if someone sees us..

BH: (gets out reluctantly)

DP: Baekho ssi.. see you soon!

1e124080225korhdtvxvidejp2.jpg

BH: ya Kang Baekho.. it's good exercise for you..

1e124080225korhdtvxvidehm7.jpg

[seo Ju-Kyeong comes by and insists on BH getting into her car]

1e124080225korhdtvxvideed8.jpg

DP: "ah.. i'm gonna wait a little.. and 'run into' him naturally infront of the company building.. "

[but DP sees BH coming out from JK's car instead... ]

1e124080225korhdtvxvidexa0.jpg

1e124080225korhdtvxvidece9.jpg

so BH gets the 'stare'...

---

JY invites WJ to have lunch.

1e124080225korhdtvxvideyb5.jpg

WJ: do you have something to say?

JY: um. no..

WJ: that's strange. but i'm certainly getting that vibe. it's ok so just tell me, what is it?

JY: but couldn't i just have a lunch with you w/out reason? then fine i won't ask you out for lunch for no reason anymore.

WJ: heh there you go again coming out so strong. okay fine whatever it is you want to say just tell me when you want to, and don't feel burdened about asking for my help or anything, okay?

---

1e124080225korhdtvxvidehv8.jpg

DH tells Ssonia he wants to marry her asap and he already told his sister about this. Ssonia is unsure and lacking in confidence. then Miae comes and asks DH if he's got money.

DH: hey! how would i have money?

MA: but you're part owner here!

DH: what use is that i'm still just a salary employee here.

MA: then could you borrow it somewhere?

DH: this woman! did you get in trouble overspending on your credit card again!

1e124080225korhdtvxvidewn9.jpg

the event ctr owner comes and Miae asks him instead if he's got money and DH pushes her out telling her not to show up again.

1e124080225korhdtvxvideex5.jpg

MA then calls Dongji and asks her if she could meet but DJ is busy making food for Sooah and her inlaw family who are dinner guests. Granny witch catches DJ on the phone and scolds her for not putting in full effort.

---

1e124080225korhdtvxvidezh4.jpg

SA cheers Jongsoon up by tickling her and things are okay now i think.

senior witch and junior witch talk on the phone,

junior witch asks the senior witch to help her get Sooah to eat the fertility potent medicine.

senior witch hangs up the phone and mocks junior for putting pressure on Sooah for babies already.

1e124080225korhdtvxvideab4.jpg

Sooah comes and tells granny witch the 'big news' which is Seonjae is about to take her out on their second honeymoon.

----

1e124080225korhdtvxvidehp5.jpg

Miae shows up infront of the Bong house and asks to talk to DJ again.

Miae: i have no where else to go.

DJ: i wish i could help but i don't have that strength.

Miae: but what will happen to our house?

DJ: i got it so i'll call you later.

SJ: what are you doing here!?

================

aish.. why are Danbaek having issues already? they just got together they didnt' even kiss just that hug..

there's no blissful nothing!!!!!

We will try to catch up with the board as quickly as possible...seems from the board the pacing on the storyline picked up...

Welcome back both of you i hope you enjoyed your vacation and all is well.

Gerryg didn't i just see you in here? Where did you go?

"DanBaek?" I think the writers are reading Soompi forums. we need to get paid for that!!! LOL!!!!

Hey is that Karma Pushing the drama to Number 1 and slowly creeping into everyone?

Guest aznlafinbananaxp

does anyone else find it hilarious that SJ's been in the same place at the end of the past 2 eps?

"SJ: what are you doing here!?"

haha. such a pitiful guy. i feel like nothing is going right for him.

as for DP and BH. DP needs to realize that she loves the guy and that it doesn't matter what other people think of their relationship. And BH needs to step up and take the man's role in this relationship. It seems as though he doesn't have much of a backbone right now. He can't be with the girl he loves and just gets dropped off by the side of the road like that when he waited an hour just to see her. DP needs to learn to cherish BH. Perhaps a little jealousy from BH and SK's relationship would be good for DP.

kind of a disappointing ep for the weekend back.

but next one seems interesting.

dinner with both families? 8)

let's get some action!

Once again I have to come out of lurkdome to make a comment. What in the *bleep, bleep, bleep* is wrong with DP! :fury: If she wasn't ready for the relationship to be out in the open she should have just let him go on the date!( well not really I'm just mad right now! :angry:<_< ). BH has already been thru enough having feelings for her, Now he has to hide the relationship! He deserves better than that and she should think about his feelings in all of this. I know she has to deal with her nasty silly mother and her oppositon with the relationship but if she could make it thru dating and getting engaged to HW than she can handle anything! Woman up DP!!!! Take the bull by the horns and let everybody know that BH is your MAN!!! :)

Hey Zaeya could you let karma know that we need him to knock some (more) sense into DP! ;):D

oops, misheard, someone paid it back, not sure who

don't tell me it's from the pig

That's what it seems like actually.

maybe it is from SEONJAE? :huh::o:o<_<<_<:(:crazy::crazy:

on today's ep, MA went to see DJ (BH's mom) and my guess is she wanted to borrow some money,.. they were talking outside the Bong's residence,... SJ arrived and probably overheard the conversation between them,.. the ep ended with SJ confronting MA,.. so, yeah, I also think it's SJ who settled JB's debt,.. it's inevitable,..

:lol::lol:

Only Soenjae & only him will be able to do it for the Whangs at this time ... I suspected that when the problem started to crop up ... remember I said the debt will be settled by someone we don't exactly approve of! ;)

Archived