Official Thread ; Gillian Chung Yan Tung (鍾欣桐)

Guest pencilcasee.

Guest peiyee0510

I topped a page . =]

Here's Gillian interviewed in Beijing, China - 14 May 2009

u2389p28t3d2517932f346d.jpg

u2389p28t3d2517951f346d.jpg

u2389p28t3d2517884f346d.jpg

b053.jpg

b054.jpg

b060.jpg

b048.jpg

u2520p28t3d2517971f346d.jpg

u2398p28t3d2518018f326d.jpg

u2520p28t3d2517974f346d.jpg

u2520p28t3d2517974f346d.jpg

b070.jpg

She looks pretty without wearing a heavy make up too!

credits to sina

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest peiyee0510

xaz31e.jpg

Joey uploaded a picture of Gillian while she was rehearsing for her play on her Twitter account! ( http://twitter.com/jy6 )

Along, she wrote "gill gill add oil!"

She looks gorgeous! =]

credits to TC

30th Celebrity Fashion Party

r8cuht.jpg

2lvsrd.jpg

1178om0.jpg

o85f7k.jpg

ofygzd.jpg

dlg6yb.jpg

2csjnd0.jpg

9s83yu.jpg

24qvibq.jpg

jii71l.jpg

2i0f39y.jpg

2qdok86.jpg

24o25p1.jpg

21oyj5u.jpg

Credits to TC

Guest My Sweet September

I don't know WHY I keep watching videos of Tiffany from SNSD and being reminded of Gillian, they don't look alike (well maybe their lips...kind of....) LOL it's so odd....

They both super duper pretty though, lol.

Gillians releasing a solo CD soon! Can't wait!

Guest Ce'nedra

She looks so much better with dark/black hair like this. However, her mannerisms and body are still quite awkward and childish even.

Guest Saiyu

I just can't forget the Edison pictures when I see her ..............

Me too. And I always think of the annoying interview of her trashtalking Edison.

Guest peiyee0510

Me too. And I always think of the annoying interview of her trashtalking Edison.

I think everyone should let her free from the scandal seriously. She doesn't deserve that for what she did for her ex. And I don't think she said anything really bad about Ed in that interview right?

And I'm really touched by her toughness after that incident.

She is great.

Guest peiyee0510

is she going back to twins later or no? i'm still a huge fan of twins <3

Same here =D I'm a HUGE fan of Twins still!!

I think they will come out as Twins soon, Just wait for that =]

• 3 weeks later...
Guest yumoreo5

Gillian just got so much better looking and sexier after the scandal so finally, in a way, she's out of her shell now, which is good. I didn't really like her in the cute stuff anyway.

Twins is not breaking up. They are focusing on their own careers right now. I think EEG is trying to build Gillian's career up before putting Twins back together. So far Gillian has been doing very well by promoting ads and also she just finish a successful play. And yes she is releasing her own solo album in December. Her career is not where it was before but it slowly getting there but until then I will support her.

• 2 months later...
Guest peiyee0510

Gillian Chung to do her 5th comeback work, 05 Oct 2009

Source: Oriental Daily

Translated by: aZnangel @ http://asianuniverse.net/forums/

1006-00282-001b2.jpg

1006-00282-001b4.jpg

Gillian Chung to do her 5th comeback work, back into the Film Industry

Gillian Chung and Charlene Choi finally "got back together" as TWINS appeared on stage together secretly and surprised attacked Joey Yung at her concert. This attracted screams from the crowd in shock. Turns out that Ah Gil is not temporarily not working on something related to Twins, but on a new film produced by Chapman To. She will soon be the female lead for the new film, heading for a strong future battle back into the Film Industry.

Been on hiatus for a year, Gillian finally came out of the shadows successfully. March of this year she officially announced her comeback and earlier she asked Master of Musicals Phoebe Chan to mentor her on acting, and was offered a role in a musical. Quite satisfying. Yesterday she again accepted to participate in Chapman To's produced film "Former" (前度) as the female lead, which will start shooting in December. This will be her 5th comeback work, in order for Ah Gil to do her best, she had meetings with Chapman to discuss about the best candidates for the male lead, she also contributed her opinions.

This time for Ah Gil's comeback, EEG has invested a 7 figure sum for its production and also invited Chapman to create a customized role for her. According to sources, the candidates for the male lead will include Ken Hung and William Chan.

The other night Chapman was promoting for the new film, he personally confirmed that they have already made the final decision to have Ah Gil in this film. He said: "Ah Gil is the female lead, the male lead has not been decided yet. The story talks about Ah Gil as a former girlfriend, and the love story with her ex-boyfriend. (Does the story resemble her love life in reality?) I don't know about that! This movie is Ah Gil's comeback in the film industry, she is very nervous about it, always calling me to discuss about it. I hope for the best as far as the story goes and the candidates for male lead. She is becoming well prepared for this and this makes me feel emotional."

TWINS makes a comeback on stage

The film has not finish pre-production yet, but the other night Ah Gil went to enjoy big sister Joey Yung's 10th anniversary concert. Besides sending flowers to big sister to congratulate her with good sister Ah Sa, at the end of the concert, during the Encore, TWINS surprise attacked Joey on stage, running up for a tight embrace. Joey was shocked on the spot and shouted that she's very emotional to see Twins, so the trio quickly embraced. Joey also told Fans below the stage: "Everyone must support Ah Gil, okay?" Audience saw that Twins finally made a comeback on stage, the crowd screamed and heavy applause was heard.

Also, at the end of the concert during the Encore, Joey was singing and dancing and got really high that she didn't notice that her belt bucket got loose. When she noticed, she yelled out "Aiya" then said: "So bad lah! How come no one is looking at me and it's recording too!" One audience member shouted back: "Let it go again!" Joey then whined back: "I don't know when it came apart, unless I sing the song all over again, no way."

Ah Gil's schedule (quite packed):

- Earlier she did a musical and an advertisement

- Soon she will be shooting another advertisement for a French watch brand.

- A show in the United States and Mainland.

- Next year, she's going to appear in a Taiwanese Idol Drama and make a comeback into the film industry.

Guest peiyee0510

Gillian Chung's body was covered with rashes, reaction to feathers,

Source:Wenweipo/Takungpao(image)

Translator: Hokkien128 @ http://www.asianvn.com

en1112f1.jpg

Gillian Chung's body was covered with rashes, reaction to feathers

Gillian Chung (Ah Gill) has been working very hard since her return to the entertainment circle. Earlier, she was invited as the spokesperson at a very high price for Chun Yuen Electrical Chain store. She did a brand new photo shoot for the commercial, posing in many different modeling images. Among the images, Ah Gill reckoned the most memorable one was the image of a Greek Goddess. She said "I haven't seen myself looking so feminine. I felt I was being hypnotized, and imagined myself as a statue. The end result of those poses are so elegant." The photographer smiled and said "I couldn't have done it without a lot of energy being put into it. She changed her pose so quickly." During the photo shoot, Ah Gill had an allergic reaction to one of her clothes with feathers on it. Her skin immediately became red and itchy and her body was covered with rashes. The camera crew were very anxious that she should see the doctor straight away, but Ah Gill insisted she would finish the photo session first. The company praised her for being a professional.

credits to tc

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest peiyee0510

Canto-pop duo Twins to stage comeback concert in April

53465018201002011711507460907846113.jpg

53465018201002011720052935726207380.jpg

HONG KONG: Canto-pop duo Twins will stage their comeback concert at the Hong Kong Coliseum in April after a two-year hiatus, due to member Gillian Chung's involvement in the infamous Edison Chen sex photo scandal.

The scandal saw racy photos of celebrities including Chung and actress Cecilia Cheung engaging in sexual activities with Hong Kong actor Edison Chen leaked onto the Internet in 2008.

This prompted Chung to go on hiatus and Chen to announce in a video message that he was "stepping away indefinitely" from showbiz.

Chung's partner Charlene Choi had no choice but to go solo when Chung announced she was taking a break two years ago, amidst rumours that Twins was breaking up.

Choi told reporters at a prize presentation ceremony on Saturday night that she was looking forward to their reunion concert.

"This concert is actually the one that was cancelled two years ago; I'm looking forward to it. It is especially significant since it will mark the 10th anniversary of Twins. I hope it will be a wild concert. We have already recorded the theme song and a slow song for the concert," said Choi.

The duo is also reportedly preparing to release a new album with "bouncing back" as the theme and have shot the promotional poster for it.

"Life poses many different tests. I have taken it all in my stride and I don't want to think about unhappy things. Our actions will prove that people can stand up during adversity and bounce back even further than before," explained Chung.

- CNA/ha

credits to channelnewasia.com

Awww! I'm GLAD that Twins is coming back!! =)

Archived