Left Handed Or Right Handed?

Guest VindictusDame

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xostephyxo11

I'm a lefty. It can a be a pain sometimes like writing or drawing in binders.

I'm like the only one in my entire family that is left-handed.

Guest rumbelle

LEFTY for suree! LOL(: I have like two-three other friends who are left handed as well & it's kind of strange because I used to see loads of people who would be like 'OMG YOU USE YOUR LEFT HAND?!' and now it feels like being left-handed is kind of common. (: makes me feel happy. :D

Guest wantcookie

I am left handed <_< sometimes when i write i tend to accidentally smear it. I eat with my left hand but if im playing basketball, baseball, tennis, or etc im best at my right haha

I'm a right-handed. What my right hand can't do i do with my left.

i feel My left hand is strong than my right. Plus, my parents said that right-hander usually hold the spoon on the right and fork on the left. I'm the other way around. whenever I try to reverse it back it just feels weird and food falls off my spoon. Hahhahah.

Guest asian_downloads

Originally left, but my parents keep telling me I learned to use my right hand by myself and then ever since, I just basically switched...this happened when I was about 3.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived