[movie 2004] He Was Gorgeous/ He Was Cool 그 놈은 멋있었다

Guest jgabriel2005

is file sharing allowed in this thread? i have some clips and interviews on the movie that i wanna share.. btw this is my most favorite romanti-comedy Kmovie! :lol::D

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

i juz watched dis movie n it reali rocks!even tho it was 2 am,and i watched it after watching my boyfriend is type b,i became wide awake frm laufing non stop!(n right after i watched dis i watched windstruck n i was immediately turned off by windstruck haha)

ssh is reali reali hot in the movie.his acting is superb n his voice rocks(eben though he was screeching at the karaoke,i found it funni rather than horrible haha)

for dose considering the movie,u shud reali watch it!it rocks.(tho i found it disturbing dat she chose 2 run out in the middle of her eng paper.cudn she haf waited till the paper ended?im sure he wud still haf waited!but oh wells its a movie after all haha.)

Guest --savers--

ive just watched this movie a while ago and SSH is damn hot here!hehe...

then after watching this movie i watched Love so Divine another good movie..hehe..

• 1 month later...
Guest jessy028

i watched this movie few weeks ago on youtube and fell in love with it...great movie! I loved it! definetly a must see...at least watch it for song seung hun, he looks amazing!!! like WOAH :D

Guest lilsweetfairy7

hey does anyone know where to see the cut scenes in the movie... it looks lyke there are some cut/diff scenes wen i watch the mv on youtube, but i don't remember see them in the movie at all.

Guest rose_liana

this is totally best korean film i ever watched!!!!!! seung sung heon and jung da bin realy look cute together!!!

love them both!!!

before i watched this movie,i'm not interested with SSH,especially in autum in my heart and in summer scent.but,in this movie he looks so hot and rock!!!! :rolleyes: jung da bin also looks cute..i love her acting..hilarious!! :w00t:

Guest SGWANNABE_x3

This movie was freakin hilarious :] loved it so much. RIP Jung Da Bin....she was soooooooo good in it :( and song seung hun was such a hottie.

Guest jgabriel2005

i'm gonna miss jung da bin. i was hoping that she'll work again with song seung heon now that he's out of the military service but now it will never happen. this is indeed a sad sad news.

Guest vic_taebin

after hearing of jung dabin's death, i rewatched this movie remembering her happy smile. This movie will always bring me smiles, laughs, and tears.

Guest qazzac_06

loved this show... after i knew that jung dabin died i watched it again.... its sad that we can never see them act together again... the chemistry between them was like strong!!!

gosh...

i wanted 2 watch it a long time a go...

but dunno where 2 DL it...

guess i have to keep searching...

How about scrolling up? I see two post on this very same page with links where to download it.

Guest happydoodle

I just got done watching it...kinda dissapointed. Some parts I really liked, and some parts I didn't. I have such mixed feelings about the movie, lol!!! :unsure:

Archived