Park Min Young Who Plays Youmi In High Kick

Guest lubo0gx3

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MONdayy

did she only get eye surgery? or her chin and nose too?

cuz it looks like she did her nose, eyes, and chin. i dont think her mouth though....

but she looks pretty! hahah

Guest ch0sshi

Plastic surgery or not, I LOVE her in I Am Sam. :D She's not the first celebrity who got surgery. -_-

But yeah.. When she FIRST came on High Kick, I was like, "She looks like she'd be full of herself." But near the end of the whole sitcom, I fell in LOVE with her character; she's so random and 엉뚱해. ^_^

Guest bitter SOOweet

jesus christ

what a change!

well, it was expected -- we lack natural stars in the entertainment industry haha ;;

whatever tho, surgery's kinda over looked now

yay for her plastic surgeon. he/she's good haha ;p

Guest inspired04

Plastic surgery or not, I LOVE her in I Am Sam. :D She's not the first celebrity who got surgery. -_-

But yeah.. When she FIRST came on High Kick, I was like, "She looks like she'd be full of herself." But near the end of the whole sitcom, I fell in LOVE with her character; she's so random and 엉뚱해. ^_^

Guest inspired04

I despise her. Her acting is awkward and she's too skinny. Now, I know she's fake too!

you don't like her because she's skinny? ..alright. i dont even think she's that skinny.

yeah same..i didn't like her at ALL in the beginning of high kick but then i cried when her and minho separated :(

i thought she was really stuck up in real life but she seemed really modest and sweet on "come to play"

Guest davidnuknow

shes reliiiii prettyyyyy! i was like.... she must be reli blessed if thats natural.... LOL

oh wellz... at least it came out REALLLYYY NICELY and shes RELIIIIIII PRETTYYYYY now <3

• 3 weeks later...

Archived