Miyavi - "kim Heechul Looks Like Me"

Guest dd123

Guest jinjin<3

wow O___O!

you can actually notice the similarities when you put pics of them

next to eachother. ahahah double the hotness 8D wonder how

heechul's gonna react to Miyavi's music :lol: not too sure if

that's his kind of music XD

Hee Chul actually does listen/prefer rock music. I just dunno if Miyavi's rock music is his type. LOL. I know Hee Chul likes Eve.

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest la.la.la

heechul's the cute version, miyavi's the pretty version

btw, where's that first pic of heechul from??

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Yanchi.

When I heard that Miyavi invited Heechul to meet him, I totally spazzed since I'm a fan of both of theirs ><

Too bad they didn't get to meet each other.

Anyway, I don't think Heechul looks like Miyavi it's just that they both look girlish [in a good way].

& yeah. Heechul likes to listen to visual kei rock such as Gackt, Dir En Grey, & X Japan :]]

That's why I fell in love with Heechul more cause he also likes VK music like me.

ehehe.

Guest glassmask

they dont..heechul is too cute..that guy looks freaky..

heechuul looks like many japanese artist..maybe because they all got those kind of eyebrows..but not look liek this "m" guy....he is just creepy looking..sorry..-0-

• 3 weeks later...
Guest o1xMaGgiie

i Dont see any resemblance .. Heechul looks way better .. The other person looks scary .. cinderella is more comfortable to the eye .. well my eye anyway .. =)

They do look a like (nose and mouth), but Heechul is more cuter and they both have different styles. But I think it's nice of Myavi to invite Heechul.

When Suju debuted, I thought that Heechul looks like Die from "Dir en Grey".

glare.jpg

3 bothers seperated at birth xD

Guest trangt

they dont look that much alike btu the pic where miyavi was layinon his bed, just his side profile then hell ya, btu besie that pic, they dotn look alike. but it find it really cute how muyavi invited HC simply becuz they look alike haha wonder if her would ask HC to perform with him too

Archived