First Makeout Session -

Guest Elee

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NijiKyoryuu

There's some pretty interesting stories here. xD~

I haven't had my first kiss yet, nor have I had a first boyfriend -- I'm waiting for the perfect person.

I will not settle for anything less than perfect. xD

Call me picky, or weird, but I want my first kiss/boyfriend to be one I'll remember forever.

I really cherish those types of things.

Anyway, I have a question:

What are you supposed to even do when you kiss/makeout?

What in the hell are you supposed to do with your tongue during a french kiss?

Guest hirotoki

ive never made out or even kissed my exes on the lips =.=''

but with my current bf.. we were watching a " how to french kiss" video cuz we're both noobs.. and tried it afterwards.. it was good until we both opened our eyes all of a sudden and yeah

so not too good and not too bad? XD

Guest joannieos

It was so fun! LOL Well, before our 'makeout' we had very long passionate kisses but with no tongue but then afterwards he just went for it? LOL and yeah, we're experienced now. I'm surprised it wasn't a disaster since we weren't experienced.

I'm almost 20 and still didn't have my first kiss.. I'm still chasing the guy I want :P

It's weird how 12 year olds have already had they're first makeout session already.. :S

was in my moms room with her, tried to kiss her.. she said nope not unless i'm her boyfriend, so i asked her out that instant.

she said yes. and i stuffed my tongue down her throat for a good hour long session. i even remember having a big hawaiian punch glass by my side, drinking it cause my mouth went so dry lol

Mine was with a good friend of mine .___.

It was at a park with friends soo yeaaah

kind of awkward but good at the same time?

Guest Sympathetic

My first make out session with my boyfriend was nice..

we were in my bedroom and yeah.. pecks led to making out :)!

It was really fun, I love making out with my boyfriend :ph34r:

well we were at the movies.

it was quite sweet.. i was leaning on his shoulder

and he pick up my chin so we were looking at each other

and then BAM! we kissed, it was sloppy or maybe we were just nervous.. but i loved it when he lightly bit my lips :blush:

it was quite awkward as well cause we were watching some comedy movie. lol!

Hm, in his room, pinned against a wall. It was very sensual, and.. very hot. A very good kisser. =) I loved how he lightly nibbled on my lips with his teeth. He made sure to go real slow, tho. Swoon swoon.

No tongue. I don't think i'd like it very much.

It was my first time, tho. I think he knew it, too.

Guest mskama

with boyfriend on my bed. I forgot what we were doing. I was sitting there and he says kiss me.

kiss turned into make out session. lol. it was my first time so blahh. the second time with him however, was lovely (:

Guest pocketsoul

My first make-out session was with my friends when we were 11 or 12. It was about the same time we first started getting into boys and relationships. We were talking about what it would be like to have our first kiss in my friend Michelle's room, and somehow we concluded that we needed to practice how to kiss. We started off with a peck, then a kiss, and then "made out". It's very weird to think about now, but I don't think it was a big deal. We were giggly the whole time.

Guest axe_pheonix

My first make-out session was with my friends when we were 11 or 12. It was about the same time we first started getting into boys and relationships. We were talking about what it would be like to have our first kiss in my friend Michelle's room, and somehow we concluded that we needed to practice how to kiss. We started off with a peck, then a kiss, and then "made out". It's very weird to think about now, but I don't think it was a big deal. We were giggly the whole time.

wait... so you made out with your girl friends?

• 4 weeks later...

First makeout session with my boyfriend still makes me rofl to this day.

It was when we were watching Memoirs of a Geisha.

Well, at least, TRYING to.

He turned it on, and then we were watching the intro bit for a moment -

I could feel him watching me, so I turned and asked if anything was wrong,

and he started kissing me.

And the rest is history.

;D

So in the end, we only watched the first 3 minutes and the last 3 minutes of the film ._.;

Guest ForeverFantasY-

I thought mine was pretty cute. Well we were going out and it started pouring

So we tried finding shelter and we sat down on these seats

Then he asked if I was cold and I said I was so he

wrapped his arms around me and started peaking me

and then we kind of made out. We were both really wet from the

rain.

:lol:

Guest love-monster

This isn't a story about my FIRST time...

but this ONEEE time

it was sort of dark and we were all drunk

and I made out with the wrong guy -__-

but omg, he was chewing some gum

and I HATE that flavor. I was so GROSSED OUT UGH. So I stopped. and then realized. and then .............

I only forgave him because he was my good friend. haha

but seriously.

seriously.

1. I don't want to taste flavor in your mouth

2. Especially if its gross

oaiej;wlgaw ef

that was

so

so

SO GROSS.

My girlfriend and I were going to go iceskating with friends. But like a day before she backed out saying she really didn't want to go iceskating. So she asked me if I wanted to come over her house while her parents were out and our friends were iceskating so I said sure. We went in and we were watching TV cuddling and stuff then all of a sudden her face was so close to mine, and she just kissed me. I just had my first kiss the weekend before so I started getting nervous but she kissed me again and it kinda came natural? We both started making out then we started frenching and it was really good o.o Idk if we were good kissers but I felt no discomfort and it felt really nice. Later she was just laying on top of me on the couch making out hugging and stuff and I decided to try to kiss her on the neck? Turned out I gave her a hicky x.x She didn't mind though :] Overall, my first was really fun and enjoyable for both of us. i felt so good when she said i was a really good kisser and didn't expect it from my first time x]

Archived