First Makeout Session -

Guest Elee

Guest threetwoone

First make out session ended with her saying to me "I'm horny" then runs out of the room to find her friend in the living room and then goes cries for an hour in the bathroom with her while I'm feeling like a douchebag for no reason. I don't get why she cried, probably never will even if someone explains it to me~

maybe she said "im sorry" and not "im horny" oO

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest qquinto

rofl. mines was like. unexpected. o_o it was like. 'happy 6 months~' then bam !

it was so cutee though ~

lasted like. an hr though. .__.;

wow, you guys didn't make out for six months and then first time lasted an hour? @__@

just wondering.. how long does everybody's usually last? LOL, i sound like such a pervert.

Guest lovenotee

mine was alright

i confessed to him i didnt kno how tho lol then he's jst likee " you seriouss babbee ? " then i go yeaa

then afterr yahyah he goes " babe youre a liar " hahah

but whatever hes my ex now

Guest babyN_xxs

my first bf was good.. my second bf was disaster.......and the funny thing is my second bf is more experienced and had more gfs..

yeah... i hate making out grosssss :crazy:

Guest llama-bean

I was probably 13 it was with a guy I had a crush on for a little while and I was staying around his house (childhood friends and our mums knew each other) and he asked if I was asleep, I said "No" then he came over to where I was the bed I was laying on and kissed me it was weird but I admit I liked it at the time, it was nice and not slobbery or anything.

Guest imaginasian

T^T it was only our 2nd date, and he invited me to a family dinner thingy, and before we went to the dinner we went to his house and he showed me his room and we went on the internet for a lil bit and then he went over to his bed and told me to come sit next to him and then he just went for it x-x, i was so confused cuz i didnt know what was going on b/c he is my first relationship while i am like his ... 10th .... and T^T it ended up for like two hours, i was scarred for life T^T

umm my first makeout session was on a stage ... and i was in a play... it was really awkward, seeing it was my first time makingout/kissing a boy!

Guest SHAWNIE BOY

at a party............. his mouth smelled like smoke

ladies, don't drink too much 'cause seriously... guys just want action for the night :/

BLEH

Guest have_faith

it was nice =]. started off innocent lol. and the next thing you know we were making out. he was so cute, he asked me if i was ok, as if he offended me or something lol

he's my third and current bf. first make out session for the both of us. lasted about 10 min i guess.

Guest make_disaster_fade_away

Sorry, this is my very first post and I forgot to check how old this erh, topic is.

I remember the very first time I made out with a guy.

I was 13 and he was 14.

It was at a school dance and I really thought it was revolting. (hahaha).

He just started kissing me for what seemed like forever and we were dancing and then in the middle of everything I just started giggling out of nowhere, so he stopped. I was like :crazy: Eugh.

But then he came back !

I've never had a bf that could make out very well, but then again, I'm not exactly experienced.

I'm just going on how it felt. Which wasn't very nice. (especially my second boyfriend where it was clearly evident that he hadn't brushed his teeth in days and I just wanted to heckka stay away from him :crazy::crazy::crazy: )

-shudders-

My 1st bf's saliva was all over and smells bad cause he smokes. DAMN Yuck, thats the past.

my current one is goooood stuff!

Doesn't smoke too much but still has the smell of it but i can still take it, nothing compared to my previous. So happen that, it all happen in a night. Make out, and more. One of the best that i've met.

• 2 weeks later...

lol hahaha

like some of the others my first was horrible.

so i had no experience and my bf at the time did..but it was still bad.

i remember we were in this forest type area and he was sitting down and got up and started kissing me and shoved his tongue in my mouth. it bascially felt like he was cleaning my mouth with it...ahh i was totally caught off guard. also, his hand was on the back of my head and so when i tried to back away i couldn't

oh man

My first time was actually pretty amazing :lol:

I was in bed with this guy and i was just about to answer his question when he started kissing me.

It was weird cause it was both my first kiss AND make out session, so i didn't have any experience beforehand.

We went on for about 15/20 mins.

This wasn't his first and the following day, he told me that i was pretty good.

Glad i didn't scar him forever LOL

Guest deadgiveaway

My first real one was pretty amazing, he's a really good kisser :) Not much to say about it, when it's good it just makes me want more haha.

Archived