First Makeout Session -

Guest Elee

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does a drunk make out still count? :P

my first time was with a friend's friend which i had only met a coupla hours before we went out clubbing...

was pretty fun though :D

Guest damien devlin

mine was with mah first bf :)

hehe it was nice and fun haha

mine was with my first and current gf and it was also nice and fun:D

Guest Acidity

We made out for about a minute and then I just started cracking up. I just couldn't stop giggling, I don't even remember what was so funny.

Poor guy. He must've thought I was laughing in his face or something, now that I think about it.

My first make out session -

I was 13, he was 18 and it was after we had already broke up.

We were just hanging out in my friend's room and he leaned in to kiss me and I was just,

"You know we already broke up right??" (I was a little kid so I asked one of his friends to do it for me)

And he pretended to play dumb so we made out yada yada... he put his tongue in my mouth and I freaked out, hopped on the bed and pulled the covers over my head. He tried to get back together with me after that but he was just so weird and clingy and ew, he was 18.

Ugh, thinking back on it I feel so violated.

Guest chikashi

our first made out session just happened recently and it just made me trembling the whole day.. i mean.. i didn't imagine it will be good.. and we're noobs... hahahaha.. just like others, it leaves butterflies in my stomach..

Guest xLionHeartx

First make out session ended with her saying to me "I'm horny" then runs out of the room to find her friend in the living room and then goes cries for an hour in the bathroom with her while I'm feeling like a douchebag for no reason. I don't get why she cried, probably never will even if someone explains it to me~

Guest abviolinplayer

First make out session ended with her saying to me "I'm horny" then runs out of the room to find her friend in the living room and then goes cries for an hour in the bathroom with her while I'm feeling like a douchebag for no reason. I don't get why she cried, probably never will even if someone explains it to me~

lol wtf??? I dunno, maybe she was ashamed/embarrassed? that's one weird girl :blink: haha

Guest rainie*

rofl. mines was like. unexpected. o_o it was like. 'happy 6 months~' then bam !

it was so cutee though ~

lasted like. an hr though. .__.;

Guest CONSTANCE

mine WOULD have been awesome ... except i had braces -_-;; ..

it was too hard :( i didnt know what to do even if my bf was more experienced than me lol

HOWEVER, its getting better! haha

Guest iheartBIGBANG

Ah, I was 14. A freshman.

He was 16. A junior.

We were dating. And we just had our first kiss together a couple of days earlier. We were on my couch.

And we just started kissing...and he "accidentally" stuck his tongue in my mouth. And I was like "Ah, you just stuck your tongue in my mouth!" And he was like "It was an accident. I don't know..." And then we started kissing again and I kinda did it...and he was surprised but we kept going at it~

LOL. Gosh. I just totally lost my innocence on Soompi forums. >.> But kissing him was nice. :] I have no regrets. I don't feel bad/sad. So eh, it was nice. And I was his first girlfriend too... ^^; He promised himself that he wouldn't date in high school but he broke that promise for me. So I have no regrets having my first make out session with him.

Guest ROFLMuNky

I had my first make out session when I was in 6th grade. This one girl had a really big crush on me. So she told her friends to force me to play truth or dare with her, and yeah I got dared to make out with her and it lasted for about 4 seconds lol.

Guest Smileforjessie

My first make out session was amazing ><

i guess....he knew what to do when i was clueless with what was happening..roflroflrofl :L

Guest photo.ollie

When I was like 6, lmao!

I was on holiday and there was this girl.

And I we made out in this little toy-castle thing.

XD

I was such a who*re.

LOLS, jokes ^_^

Guest insanelyCRAZY

EDIT --

i came back to my post..and i have no idea what i was posting.. -.-

my first make out session..i dont remember it. nor do i want to. it was with my exbf. >.>

now with my current bf..

wow...it was HOT.

how should i put it?? tongue was involved and we were hella pulling eachother close o0o0o0o >.<

yeeaaa.

xDD

Guest simple*love

i actually liked my first makeout session; i was drunk tho ._. but i still remember hhaha

that was like the longest makeout session.

Archived