First Makeout Session -

Guest Elee

Guest ketchup?

^^ oh wow i remember i was there and i flashed a flashlight in yalls face and you guys didn't even budge

i had my first make out with a jack***

because i caught him with his ex two days later doing the same thing

therefore i don't remember the details :]

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i've never had mine yet, but i've had my first kiss, but it was only a peck

and he told everyone while we were going out that he didn't want to kiss unless i was ready

which i thought was pretty cute. but yeah. no experience whatsoever xD

lmfao, some of these were so funny xD a few were cute ;D

you guys make me scared of having me first make out :crazy:

haha, i loved reading this <3

• 2 weeks later...
Guest joongielove

It was...unexpected. Like everything else he does. >> lol

We were at his house, on his bed.[no dirty thoughts plz, kthnx]

I was talking about how I wanted 3 inches of his height[rofl xD] and he's like"...okay." so he kissed me once for one inch, two for two inches, and three for three inches. Then I started giggling and when I looked up at him again he started kissing me again. and i'm like"oh. more kisses. okay, yay ^^"

Guest kimchi hana

My first make out session was quite horrid.

I was just leaning in for a peck and BAM! A tongue?!

It was pretty bad making out, too.

I tried to get away, but he tried like... 3 times.

I think I went home and cleaned my mouth out with soap.

Cause you know, I don't like other people's saliva.

Especially the ones on their TONGUE. IN MY MOUTH.

Guest Rhiya

Hehe.. pinning against the wall is suuuper sexy.

but only if the guy is sexy, and the girl is obviously just playing hard to get.

Yes it is!

I've only ever made out with one guy but every time he'd pin me against he wall, I'd bump my head against it.

Total mood killer cause there'd be a big thump and I usually said ow.

Guest imaginary

Well my first make-out session was with my current boyfriend. He has experience, so it wasn't bad. Although, I started to laugh. I had no idea why. -_-

same here! except i didn't laugh.. i just kind of smiled smuggly...

we were taking a walk from restaurant..and it was kind of drizzling outside. while we were walking.. he just stopped.. hugged me tightly..and then looked at me and kissed me.. we were sort of making out in the middle of the street...infront of a boutique..

in my head i kept saying... 'is that his tongue'.. 'oh yeah..that's his tongue..' 'i can't believe we're making out'.. 'people are walking by'.. 'but omg, he's such a HOT KISSER".. it was my first make out session ever.. took me by suprise!

it was funny..later on we stopped at a parking lot at lakefront and had a 15-30 minute make out session.. this time.. he did this thing where he teases my lip by licking them gently.. or biting my upper lip...it was so hot..we steamed up my side of the window in the car!! it was definitely hot!!! afterwards..he told me i was a good kisser for never having been made out with..

i think for a first real good kisser..you definitely need to be attracted to the other person..and somehow.. if that person is a good kisser..than you can just follow what they do..or in time.. you pick what you like that they do when they kiss..and return it to them!! hahah!!

i learned the lip licking! heheheh! i love it..

Guest BakaPrincess

My first makeout session...

Hmm, brings back old memories of us hanging out in his car.

It started off as pecks here and there... and then it got a little carried away.

Haha, let's just say that it was HOT. =)

Guest marshmellow

VIRGIN LIPS! (: I have yet to experience a first kiss.

Oh, the pinned up against the wall thing sounds so hot.

..Well, only if everything works out. Haha.

my first makeout session... i think i tried to find it nice, but we kept hitting each other's teeth, it wasn't that cool. o_O i don't quite remember, mustn't have been a good memory bwaha.

Guest Yashi

with my ex....our first makeout session happened a couple minutes after our first kiss. like...it was just GROSS, WEIRD, AND WRONG. really messy...and he just kept coming at me. i was thinking, "omg this feels so awkward and gross." but yeah. i guess overtime it got a bit better? but whatever. not something i want to remember.

Guest Meiix3

why is it that guys are always the one that start the make out? it's good that i always take the initatiatives, in my pov.

^lol same T_T how do u not bump teeths.. lol

try to hide your teeth and don't open the mouth too wide. that will be gross, right?

Guest litoaznbabix91

Mine wasn't bad, it was actually kinda nice. I was at a friend party and it was with this guy I barely knew. But I have to admit he was a pretty good kisser and pretty hot. Too bad a couple days later I found out he had a gf. Wah an a-hole. <_<

Guest cassie_girl

hahahah..it's fun to read all of your experience...but..

i dont even have my first kiss yet..hahah..

uhm..yeah..whatever u can say anything....even my ex- have tried to kiss me once, but...

i was like...

"hey, i'm hungry...let's go there!"

hahaha...

i was so funny...

and now...

i dont really want t so bad...but yeah , still, i want it,,,,

u guys are cool!<33

Guest cookie&cream<3

reading all this is so funn :D

Here is mine :]]

One day my close guy friend asked me to come to his house/

We watched some movies together in his room. ( No dirty mind plz XD ) So he asked me if i want a kiss.

i said yes, cuz he's a hottie XD He held me down and started to kiss me, then we just makeout

for a long time, buht we have to stop like three times, cuz his mom keep on calling him -.-

Buht over all it's was a hot makeout :lol:

& he was a great kisser ;)

&& that's how im so addicted to kissing now :w00t:

Wewt, i own this page ;]]

Guest azn_barbie

QUOTE (xLunacy @ Jul 17 2007, 07:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>My first make out session was disgusting.
Wasn't exactly mutual, either.

All of a sudden he pinned me against the wall and jammed his tongue in my mouth.
Was fricken disgusting as hell, I couldn't escape ):

After HE was done, he asked "Did you like it?"
And I replied "I'm going home."

asklfjakslflmnasflkjqwioqw.
Close to a 'scarred for life' experience.

O___O

Guest meii

well, i dont quite remember it ~ cause it was quite long ago.

he was one of my exs. he was experienced and I wasn't, which made it so great, ahaa.

i think it started when we were in school and he just suddenly came up and I was sitting down at the bench with my girls then they all ditched me : ( but yeah, he just suddenly stuck his tongue and moving his lips on mine so ^^" ~ I got the hang of it after awhile during that day, keke . but i felt so noob when he started it cause i only knew how to peck xD and it was greeeeeeaaaat . i can only french now : ( or its not fun ~

Guest 4ever_pinay

er.

after a truth/dare game ended, we were laying on the couch and yea.

i don't remember how it started.

just remembered how it happened.

was like 5 years ago haha.

What can I say? I was a natural-born kisser :rolleyes: .

It was awesome in every way. :lol:

We were on the bed playing Puzzle Fighter. So we would taunt each other when one or the other lost. And then one thing led to another and the rest is history. No drooling, all smiles.

haha lets make out JK

My 1st make out session ...She tried to eat my mouth.. *scarred 4 life*

u poor guy

Archived