First Makeout Session -

Guest Elee

Guest z_any

slightly off topic but

what do guys think of a girl initiating the first kiss/makeout session...? esp if their like...the non-initiative type?

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rokky123

mine was alright

i kinda kept laughing between it , time to time

which made him think he was doin something wrong haha

but overal,pretty good for a first time haha

Guest ms_lovely00

Mine was actually really awkward. I was at my best friend's house, who is a guy, and his best friend was my boyfriend. We were on the rocking swing/chair thingy and they ditched us on purpose and put a towel over us to "hide" us. Then we just made out but we both didn't know when to stop.

Guest BoatsAndBirds

Oh boy. My first make out session was when I was 14-15, right out of middle school. I started going out with this girl for 3 months or so, and I didn't know what to do. She was cool with it and we just played around. I was just copying what she was doing and she told me it was her first time too and that she was just copying what I was doing. It went great for me.

I've been told I was a good kisser, but I don't know if it's true or not LOL

Guest Sweet_n_Cute

My first makeout session was actually quite... enjoyable and fun :sweatingbullets:

It was with my current bf, plus we was both INEXPERIENCED :D ANDD we was each others first :blush: it lasted for 1hour 30mins LMAO.

It started with us both on my bed and we was just playfully wrestling each other and hugging :blush:

All of a sudden, he looked into my eyes and kissed me, really softly.

Then after a few kisses, we made out :wub: it was REALLLYYY sweet and he didn't shove his tongue in my mouth :sweatingbullets:

Now that i think about it.. it was sweet and i'm happy my first make-out session was with him :blush:

Guest jellyjelly

my experience was similar to yours, Sweet_n_Cute! i didn't realize being inexperienced would make your first makeout session to turn out to be a disaster! because my boyfriend and i were both inexperienced and it was just the sweetest moment ever! and i'm still with him right now, which makes the memory even sweeter :)

I'm weird. I prefer cuddling than making out.

Don't get me wrong, my bf's an amazing kisser. But I never really enjoyed making out. All that saliva is gross. Kisses however, are a different story.

lol same here but mi first experience was actually good.

couch. nobody around. good times.

Guest xmikix

i wasn't ready and it was awful! it was like in public (sorta...his friends weren't far away) and i just wanted to like run away. LOL

Guest naoto

so girls like being pinned against the wall... hmm. I always thought that seemed too aggressive and "pouring it on".. unnecessary horny-ness. Okay check I'll make sure I ram her against the wall next time :)

Guest Miss Vivienne

so girls like being pinned against the wall... hmm. I always thought that seemed too aggressive and "pouring it on".. unnecessary horny-ness. Okay check I'll make sure I ram her against the wall next time :)

We'll be sorry if you get slapped. ._.

Make sure she's the type of person who likes that type of stuff.

Some people may like completely freak out, LOL.

Guest kawaiimonstarr

my first make out session was under a tree.

then we kinda moved to his car and made out for another our.

it was funnnnnn!

Guest andersennavy

my gf made a move on me XD

i always thought u french kiss after getting married or sumthin XD :rolleyes:

but now its normal =)

Guest Onesweetypie

my gf made a move on me XD

i always thought u french kiss after getting married or sumthin XD :rolleyes:

but now its normal =)

wahahah that's so cute haha.

I wanna marry u hahaha XD

Guest whispers

Wow, all these stories are so interesting XD Inexperienced person here...

For those of you who do have experience, I want to ask: Is it possible to feel disgusted about/dislike saliva that's not your own before experiencing anything... and yet enjoy your first makeout session?

:/ Like some people who posted a few pages back, I don't like saliva.. and it worries me 'cause I want to enjoy the first time ):

Archived