[drama 2006] Seven Princesses 소문난 칠공주

Guest xosandy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dramaok

I can't wait for epsd 54.....to find out what HaNam will do to reassure SulChil that after marraige,he will take care of her parents....i guess thats why she doesn't want to get married??

yup seolchil considers herself the 'son' of the na family thus she told hanam her future husband will have to come into the na family and live w/ her parents, and no guy wants to do that. (but this part doesnt' make since since the navy guy wasn't gonna do that and she almost married him).

i really thought deokchil had a chance to reunite w/ her children and her exhusband. though he wasn't the best lover he did love and does love her imo. also, i feel sad for her children, since it's not like she's remarrying for true love she's just remarrying to have a family. maybe i'm harsh on her but she really frustrates me lately.

Guest babymarzy07

im currently watching this drama on kbs world.. i like the story its very touching and also is feel good at times.. im wondering about the ep that Yangpal finds Sulchill and Hanam talking outside the gates.. does he not approve of Hanam and this becomes a bigger problem for them? Im really curious I can't stand waiting all week again for another ep, Sulchill and Hanam fighting!! :D

Enjoyed epsd 54 more than epsd 53.SulChil finally meets her real Mum. I wonder why after all these years...her biological mum suddenly wants to meet SulChil.She is not worried about her new husband/family finding out about SulChil now??? Why does she want SulChil to understand what she did/abandon her baby.Why does she want SulChil to forgive her??......Could it be that she is dying?????....and her only regret is SulChil????....just guessing.

I just love how HaNam is always there for SulChil.He is such a pillar of strength for SulChil to lean on.And he makes SulChil laugh when she is sad.He is the perfect man and husband for SulChil.I am sure they will have a happy marrriage.....Can't say that about MiChil/IlHan....just married for few days and they can't stop arguing.I can't stand MiChil...she is always yelling at IlHan....and stupid IlHan just takes everything she throws at him.Serves him right...I have no sympathy for him...I still can't understand why he wanted to jump into marriage after knowing MiChil for just a couple of months.

Guest rainy75

isn't he yummilicious?

yeh.. Hanam... such a cutie~! thks for the pix dramaok~!

Enjoyed epsd 54 more than epsd 53.SulChil finally meets her real Mum. I wonder why after all these years...her biological mum suddenly wants to meet SulChil.She is not worried about her new husband/family finding out about SulChil now??? Why does she want SulChil to understand what she did/abandon her baby.Why does she want SulChil to forgive her??......Could it be that she is dying?????....and her only regret is SulChil????....just guessing.

yeh.. seems funny she suddenly interested to see Sulchil.. Apparently she took the compensation money from the army and left the baby with MyungJa. Initially i though it was Myungja who offered to take care of the baby.. now it seems it was the birth mum who decided to abandon SUilchil.

Now she wants to see her.. I def think she has illness.. She was telling MYungJa she wouldnt die peacefully if she didnt get to meet Sulchil ... :phew:

-

tht Dukchil.ex hub... obvisouly he still luv her.. Seeing the way he call her up wishing her the best.. and taking the blame for the divorce..

still dont understand y the ex-hub insist on the divorce... *siGh*

tht wang sajang~~! also never settle the things betw him and his ex-wife.. and rush into the marriage with DukChil. He shld have clarify ans settle the problems before going into this marriage.

In this way, he is going to bring abt more problems for DukChil.. whn the ex-wife coming in always to create problem for her~!!

too soft!~ ..

Guest cynkawahara

What a great picture of Hanam! He's on my desktop now...thank you!

I too can't understand the haste of DC to marry. I don't really get the feeling that she loves him. I think she misses her children so much that she wants to play "mom" to the girls. Just no chemistry btwn DC and the chicken guy (can't even remember his name). He has so many issue to resolve with his ex-wife, who is quite crazy.

Guest lackluster

can anyone tell me which episode is the part when lee seung gi comes back home from running away from home?

and when he comes back he gets in trouble???

which episode?????????????????????????????????

can anyone tell me which episode is the part when lee seung gi comes back home from running away from home?

and when he comes back he gets in trouble???

which episode?????????????????????????????????

It's ep. 14. In fact, I just finished watching the episode.

Guest LiZziE

ahh soo fun

i watched the first 12 episodes whn they first came out

and it hought it was 'eh' so i stopped

and then i just finished watching 53 and 54 (yes.. i skipped 40 episodes.. LOL)

it's sooooo funnn

i really wish lee tae ran and the boy get married

tehyr'e SOOO cute

but when he spoke in the pusan accent.. i was like O.O!!!!!!

it was kind of a turn off.. but he's still cute

i love him with his glasses kekekekekek

i really love the mom

she's such a good actress

i loved her in the "dear parents" drama.. (sorry if i translated it wrong.. booMohnNeemEh JunSangSuh)

wooot

Guest Rxgoodleaf

What a great picture of Hanam! He's on my desktop now...thank you!

I too can't understand the haste of DC to marry. I don't really get the feeling that she loves him. I think she misses her children so much that she wants to play "mom" to the girls. Just no chemistry btwn DC and the chicken guy (can't even remember his name). He has so many issue to resolve with his ex-wife, who is quite crazy.

Hey Cyn! Fancy meeting you here! ^^

Currently on episode 37... soooo not gonna read previous pages! Too many spoilers!!! :crazy::lol:

Guest hippo_sleekz

OMG I love this show. Its so funny. I love Taengchil and her husband their so cute together. I cant wait to watch more.

i dun follow this drama but just to let u guys know....

those of u from singapore

u can now watch The Ultimate Chil Princesses on Starhub SCV channel 100 KBS World for FREE and this is not for a promo period only, it's on for good.

dunno if there's eng subs for this but for Vineyard Man on mon, tue nites eng subs were avail.

the next episode is 9 oct mon 2.30am singapore time episode 48.

check it out!

Guest dramaok

just got done watching ep. 55.. only one hanam - seolchil scenes... :tears:

7chliprlncessese55korsdtvxvidsunavi000064464hz7.jpg

too bad deok-chil's wedding got ruined, but i thought this was hilarious for some reason. :unsure:

7chliprlncessese55korsdtvxvidsunavi000069602uy5.jpg

taeja fleeing the scene w/ kids.. :lol:

7chliprlncessese55korsdtvxvidsunavi000970737ry9.jpg

hanam writes, "without need to say long words, i love you."

7chliprlncessese55korsdtvxvidsunavi000980313ki8.jpg

7chliprlncessese55korsdtvxvidsunavi000990824gk9.jpg

seol-chil responds, "without need to say a second word, i love you."

7chliprlncessese55korsdtvxvidsunavi000997664go7.jpg

and OMG what happens at the end of ep. 56 is shocking.

Guest LiZziE

^ ur last line made my eyes go O.O!!!!

i can't wait to watch it

thanks to yellow_roses for the upload

wooot woot i've been waiting ALL DAY

Archived