[drama 2006] Seven Princesses 소문난 칠공주

Guest xosandy

Watched that final scene in epsd 50 with chineses subs.and finally understood what was going on.

It is just hilarious how they describe the kiss as a "bo-bo"!!!!

love the dialogue between HN and SC.

Can't wait for more moments like that.

The pd sure knows how to generate suspense. SC finds out her real mum will be in Seoul soon.And we know that HN's mum will be showing up in epsd 52........

Of course the viewers will be worried that SC's Mum is also HN's step mum.

Thank God it has been confirmed that they are not the same person.I wonder if the 2 mums know each other.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the remaining episodes, IlHan will come to realize that MiChil has serious problems that need to be fixed. Thus, they will be fighting a lot, but in the end, IlHan will play a major role in helping MiChil finally grow up and become a good wife, daughter and person.

geez ... after what he saw of her behaviours prior to their marriage ... he only finally realize she has serious problems? :wacko: and why fix it? if he took craps from her before marriage and still love her for it ... he should love all the craps she's dishing out to him now eventhough they are married.

Finished watching epsds 51 and 52.....MiChil is becoming a B**** again.I don't understand why IlHan must always run to SulChil whenever he has problems with MiChil.....Hello...you're married now...go solve your own problems...don't get SulChil involved ..or else that MiChil's imagination will run wild and think something is happening between them.

Wow...the ending of epsd 52 is interesting.Why did real mum want to see SulChil's mum....does she want to meet sulChil? I don't think the mum will allow it,after all she did abandon her child.By the way she dresses,it looks like she is now quite well off...maybe she feels that she can provide better for SulChil now and compensate her for giving her away.

Guest cynkawahara

After watching ep.52, I was trying so hard to be sympathetic and understanding of MC but....she really needs to wake up from her selfish ways. As for IH, oh my goodness he's so dense. Did he think that after marrying MC, she would change? I could keep on ranting but it will do me no good at this point. Just awaiting the episode when MC will realize she needs to change.

Can't wait to this weekend to see the what will transpire between the 2 mothers. By the expressions on their faces, it almost seemed like a confrontation was going to erupt.

From reading this weeks preview it sounds things are going to be very depressing and a lot of drama will occur.

The mom and sulchil's biological mom talk. and the myungjah gives a photo of sulchil after their talk which leads to bong yuh? (i think that's her name) to want a meet her. She ends up begging to let her see sulchil.

Sul Chil on the other hand don't want to meet her and say's that myungjah is her only mom.

Hanam asks Sulchil that they should go meet his parents. And ask for permission to marry. hehehehehe

After there meeting they run in to YangPal (the dad)..uhhhh :crazy: (dang this sucks)

DukCHil and the Ex-wife argue, and the Suntaeg tells the ex-wife that he wants to marry DukChil which pisses her off to want to slap DukCHil.

Duk Chil while to begging with tears that she wants to remarry and that she is determined to life a happy life.

OH also to my opinion i think another problem might be instore for SulCHil beside's her real-mom wanting to be in her life and Yangpal opposing there realtionship would be that Hanam has been lieing to her about his family being rich....

but who knows just taking aguess because that what usually happens in k-drama's

either way can't want for the upcoming episodes..hehehe

............would be that Hanam has been lieing to her about his family being rich....

but who knows just taking aguess because that what usually happens in k-drama's

either way can't want for the upcoming episodes..hehehe

Hanam is lying about his family being rich ? I think Hanam's family is rich (it looks from the apartment he lived in Seoul).....but he has not been telling her anything about it.

Hanam is lying about his family being rich ? I think Hanam's family is rich (it looks from the apartment he lived in Seoul).....but he has not been telling her anything about it.

From the last time I checked, Hanam is purposely lying to SulChil about him being rich.

Hence the reason why he wouldn't let her see his apartment.

And I think the reason why he's lying is so that he doesn't want SulChil (or anyone else?) to like him for the fact that he is rich.

Instead, he wants a genuine love that isn't based on money and whatnot.

Also, when the two mothers meet at the end of episode 52...

Just seeing how SulChil's real mom talked to Myungjah makes it seem like they know each other pretty well.

HEHE~

I'm pretty excited for the next episodes! :]

From the last time I checked, Hanam is purposely lying to SulChil about him being rich.

Hence the reason why he wouldn't let her see his apartment.

And I think the reason why he's lying is so that he doesn't want SulChil (or anyone else?) to like him for the fact that he is rich.

Instead, he wants a genuine love that isn't based on money and whatnot.

no...he knows sulchil isn't like that. reason he's lying is because he doesn't want sulchil to feel burdened by it. i mean, she denied her feelings for him at first and refused to get into a relationship with him because of his age...she knew that both of their families would oppose because of the age difference, and she didn't want him to get hurt by that. now if she knew he was rich as well, she wouldn't be in a relationship with him right now because she knows for a fact that both families opposition would be strong, and therefore thinks hanam would be hurt even more by it all. plus it's a burden...hanam's parents would probably think she's with him for his money, sulchil would probably think hanam's thinking along the same lines, yaddy yaddy ya...you know, the typical korean drama style. <<my mom told me all this since she's the one who watched it from the beginning...i didn't start watching this drama until ep. 36 or so. as for me, i think it's half of what you said and half of what my mom said. but whatever. hope this drama doesn't drag...they really shouldn't have extended the drama by so many episodes.

Guest cococrust

How many eps will this drama have? I heard at first its 60.. now 80.. but is there an official number? And does anyone know how many eps behind are the channel (KXLA) in so-cal are?

Guest dramaok

even if they ended up having the same mom, 설칠 and 하남 wouldn't be related by blood. 연하남 was adopted wasn't he? But of course, if it does happen according to everyone's fears, it'll just complicate matters... another obstacle to overcome between the 설칠 & 하남 couple.... Let me just give my two cents worth on this matter: I'm sick and tired of the nearly-incestuous-but-not-quite relationships distrupting couples in dramas!! (ie 가을동화, 겨울연가, etc...)

on a happier note, 연하남 is sooo cute. Oh my goodness...

and let me let out a BIG FAT sigh of relief because, finally 설칠 & 하남 are together!

no hanam wasn't adopted. his dad had an affair and his mistress became his 2nd wife, and hanam's biological mom was forced to leave. but ya hanam and seolchil still wouldn't be related by blood.

Guest kwave06

can anybody tell me if the exhusband of doekchill and their kids will ever reappear again? why can't she have visitation rights? to me her and ddengchill's storylines are the most interesting in 'chill sisters'. sulchill's and michill's are run of the mill and commonplace. i find it amusing on how ttengchill's dad and her then prospective mother in law were shuttling her back and forth. at least ttengchill did not abort her baby to get rid of her problem and now her character is maturing.

Guest lisafh

can anybody tell me if the exhusband of doekchill and their kids will ever reappear again? why can't she have visitation rights?

yeah.but they just lied to their kids that dokchill went abroad, not that they got divorced.

In EP54. dokchill gets married to director wang-Suntak(the other chicken store owner).

before their wedding, director wang has a meeting with her exhusband..

and wang's exwife appears at their wedding ceremony .

Guest dramaok

why is deokchil in such a hurry to marry? what's wrong with her? she doesn't even love wang sajang. she just wants his kids! what would her biological kids think? gosh.. and that exwife is dilusional she's dangerous. i feel sorry for deokchil at times but she's just without any self respect. she's worse than michil at times.

Yes.dramaok,I agree with you. I just can't understand as well why DukChil is in such a hurry to get married.She got married the first time for the wrong reasons....and now she is jumping into a second marriage .....again for the wrong reasons...b/c she felt sorry for Suntaek's kids.But does she really love Suntaek....otherwise it will be history repeating again.Sometimes I think DukChil has no brains to make such stupid decisions.....she is the one who suggested marriage....Yes...where is her self respect....where is her pride.

Boy,the 4 sisters are all so different....One jumps from one bad marriage into another....while SulChil just can't follow her heart and marry the man she loves. MiChil is just a terrible person and a terrible wife who just can't be bothered while TengChil tries to be the perfect wife and daughter-in-law.

I can't wait for epsd 54.....to find out what HaNam will do to reassure SulChil that after marraige,he will take care of her parents....i guess thats why she doesn't want to get married??

Guest kiki08

hies!!!

i'm sorry for not posting the prevoews for the eps.

here is the link to watch eps 53

http://iboard3.superboard.dreamwiz.com/boa...3331&page=1

you just click on the pic and wait for the player to come on and then there will be two cfs and then it will come on

tom

i will post eps 54 direct link

the preview for next weeks eps

i guess its a spoiler

eps 55

덕칠과 선택이 결혼식을 올리는 식당에 들이닥친 신자는 다짜고짜 덕칠에게 케?을 집어 던지고…

at Ddukchil and Suntak's wedding his ex-wife Shinja comes and as soon as she is there she throws the cake into Ddukchils face

뒤늦게 식당에 도착한 명자는 신자에게 달려 들어 몸싸움을 벌이게 되고 식장은 순간 아수라장이 되어 버린다.

Mungja(her mother) who came late for the wedding thorw herself on to Shinja and they start to fight and the wedding is ruined

겨우 상황을 정리하고 집에 돌아온 선택과 덕칠. 다정하게 와인을 마신 후 잠자리에 든 선택에게 신자로부터 전화가 걸려오고,

after the weeding they came back to their house, they sart to drink wine and have a good time and after that Suntak falls asleep and then Shinja calls

당장 오지 않으면 죽어버리겠다는 신자에 말에 덕칠은 선택에게 다녀오라고 말을 하고, 선택은 신자의 집을 찾아 가는데…

she tells him if he dosnt come right now then i will kill myself and Ddukchil tells him to go, and he runs to her

추석 음식을 준비하던 명자는 예식장 직원의 전화를 받게 되고,

its thanksgiving in korea and Mungja gets a call from the wedding chapel

직원으로부터 달구가 명자와 양팔의 결혼식을 올려주기 위해 예식장 예약을 해놨었다는 말을 전해 듣는다.

from the worker they tell her that her mother Dalgu was planning to give them a wedding

그러한 사실을 전혀 모르고 오히려 달구에게 악담을 퍼부었던 명자는 회한의 눈물을 흘리며 달구의 행방을 찾는데…

Mungja who had no idea on it and who rather yelled at her for not doing anything for her when she first got married and with tears in her eyes goes and lookf for her mother

eps. 56

오랜만에 온 가족이 모인 추석날. 덕칠은 가족 분위기에 적응하지 못하고 비뚤게 행동하는 소라 때문에 마음이 편치 않고…

Thanksgiving is a time where family meets who havent met for a long time and Ddukchil who cant ajust? to the new family thanksgiving also with the fact that his first daughter, Sora is behaving badly

그런 소라를 데리고 나온 선택은 소라가 신자에게 가자고 조르자 저녁에 데려다 준다고 말을 하게 되고 우연히 선택의 말을 듣게 된 덕칠은 착잡하기만 하다.

and Suntak who was there to pick Sora up but Sora keeps begging to go to Shinja and he tries to calm her down by allowing to go see her and Ddukchil who hears this and she gets cold

부산에서 돌아오는 하남을 마중 나간 설칠. 자신 또한 하남과 헤어지는 것이 겁이 난다며 어떤 경우에라도 놓치지 않겠다고 말을 한다.

Sulchil went to go pick up Hanam who went to Busan for the holiday, she tells him that she was scared of breaking up wit him and she doesnt want to let him go and she will do anything to prevent that from happening :D :blush: :w00t:

설칠에게 안 좋은 일이 있음을 직감한 하남은 이유를 묻지만 설칠은 차마 말을 하지 못한 채 하남에게 안겨 눈물만 흘리는데…

Hanam who noticed that something was wrong he tries to ask but she cant find to words and she just holds on to him and cries :P:D

무의탁 노인 시설에서 추석을 맞게 된 달구는 자신의 신세가 한없이 처량하기만 하고…

Mungja's mother who is staying at the home for old people (forgot what it was called sorry :sweatingbullets:) and she realizes that she is a very sad person :tears:

달구를 찾기 위해 이곳 저곳을 돌아다니던 양팔은 무의탁 노인 시설에서 달구를 찾아 내지만 달구는 끝내 양팔의 손을 뿌리친다.

Yangpal who goes to look for there and finally finds her but she pushes him away

양팔의 전화를 받고 부리나케 시설에 도착한 명자는 달구를 보자 울음을 터뜨리고 만다.

Mungja who got Yangpal phone call that he found her mother, and Mungja as soon as she sees her mother the first thing that she does is cry :tears:

there are a lot of mistakes and selling errors

forgive me!!!!!!!!~~~

sorrri correct if you like

heheehe Sulchil cant be away from Hanam EVER!!!! :lol:

okies bies :D

gtg see eps 54 :lol:

Archived