[drama 2006] Seven Princesses 소문난 칠공주

Guest xosandy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yinuna: I hope u're guess is wrong or I'll faint... I mean it... If it turns out that way, I'll probably kill the script writers...

Same here... that would be totally messed up if the writer goes in that direction. eewwwwwwwww......

But they are soooooo cute......Sul Chil and Hanam are cuttest ever.....ahhh i really want them to hurry up and get to the end so that they could be togehter. hehehehe....

so what 30 more episodes...and next week is when they bring in the mom....

dun dun dun..... they sooo better not make things worse for Sul Chil or i'm going to give a piece of my mind to that script writer.....i mean come on korean writer really need to focus off dramatic or sad endding or odd climax and stick to small situation that can be resolved and that won't give the viewers an ulcer or migrain.... PLEASE!!!! :tongue2:

Guest meitiandiane

Sulchil's birth mom lives in Pusan,too!!! ?:o

EP50 Sulchil and Hanam

06091711anne0724bo3.jpg

06091721anne0724sz1.jpg

06091731anne0724iv7.jpg

credit naverblog.anne

They really are cute even though they have a big difference in their ages! :lol: And may I mention that Hanam looks like Taeja in one of the episode pics shown here where he presses his lips together but without the dimples.

Guest ooobloopbloopooo

In such a case, SulChil and HaNam wouldn't be related because his present mom is his step-mom and so it would be like Dear Heaven, where they are like step-siblings but not blood related.

As of right now, the situation is a HUGE possibility but on the actual drama website, people are leaving comments like crazy style for that to not happen and I want to think that the writers will not make the drama like that. If anything, I think they should make it so that HaNam's step-mom and SulChil's mom are best friends or neighbors or something. Maybe a neighbor who's watched HaNam grow up or maybe even someone who's planned for her daughter to be with HaNam since he was young and now is stuck between her recently-found SulChil and daughter.

I did read an article over the summer about an actress who was contracted to show up in the drama as the "other woman" going after HaNam.

Guest ooobloopbloopooo

So for those of us who was worried about SulChil and HaNam having the same mom, here is an article stating that they have different mothers and in the future, both mothers will be making separate appearances.

http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/stview.p...091817104293061

This really excites me!! Maybe my predictions above will be right!

Same here... that would be totally messed up if the writer goes in that direction. eewwwwwwwww......

But they are soooooo cute......Sul Chil and Hanam are cuttest ever.....ahhh i really want them to hurry up and get to the end so that they could be togehter. hehehehe....

so what 30 more episodes...and next week is when they bring in the mom....

dun dun dun..... they sooo better not make things worse for Sul Chil or i'm going to give a piece of my mind to that script writer.....i mean come on korean writer really need to focus off dramatic or sad endding or odd climax and stick to small situation that can be resolved and that won't give the viewers an ulcer or migrain.... PLEASE!!!! :tongue2:

senalee-- i totally agree. i hope they don't make this script more complicating. i can't sleep well because of this darn drama. these script writers are really testing my patience. i read from above (or is it below) that there is another woman coming into this picture to make a love triangle. exactly why does korean script writers feel that a love triangle is even that interesting. i mean, how many times does this girl have to be hurt because of a guy.

What a relief to know that SulChil and HaNam will not have the same Mum......and Please....I hope the writer will not bring in a third party into their relationship......they had to go thru sooooo much to finally be together....don't mess things up. Anyway,HaNam is so devoted to SulChil,he has so many sweet young things in the university hanging on to him...but he always ignores them....but this may just make SulChil very jealous.

Interesting to watch how the story will develope over the next 30 epsds.It was no.1 in the ratings last week.So I guess the pd has to be careful and not come up with some ridiculous twist to the story...it may just turn the viewers off.

I just finished watchign episode 50 wow.... what is up with that ex-wife...

she is an un fit mother why can't the older daughter SooRa see that and stop being

mad at Duk Chil for being nice and a proper mother figure for them...

MeeRa was so cute with the birthday hat on....ahhh and it was the perfect family picture....I saw the preview I wonder if Duk Chil will tell the Co-buisness owner that she likes him..since she brings up to the mom if she could remarry.... :blink:

That will be a diffenit obticle to over come with the ex-wife, the older daughter SooRa, and her mom and dad i'm sure won't approve of her getting married to a guy with a family.

and Mee Chil what is wrong with her...uhhh

even i know what has to be done for a house warming party.....uhhh if she didn't want to do it..she could have easly asked her sister Duk CHil or Her mom or even Deng Chil ... That marriage is already hitting he rocks... :crazy: ...oh well ...I really don't care for them

Sul CHil and her finding the mom ummm...well is officail the mom won't be Hanam's step mom thank goodness... so how is the mom going to be a problem i think maybe to persuade Sul Chil to live with her? or not want to acknowledge that Sul chil is her daughter since she has a new family??...just my guesses....i just hope it wont be anything to much that will break hanam and sul chil apart...we all know that the dad is there for that situation...which i don't get...wasn't the promise to the friend and not that navy's dad..uhh

i only see trouble brewing for sulchil ...which i don't think she needs and also for the rest...except deng chil.

Guest evelyn168

Thank goodness. I almost had an heart attack. I mean, it's cruel enough for SuChil and HaNam.. They have to go through family pressure already. I don't think they can handle anymore stress or crazy plots...

Guest cynkawahara

So for those of us who was worried about SulChil and HaNam having the same mom, here is an article stating that they have different mothers and in the future, both mothers will be making separate appearances.

http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/stview.p...091817104293061

This really excites me!! Maybe my predictions above will be right!

Sul CHil and her finding the mom ummm...well is officail the mom won't be Hanam's step mom thank goodness... so how is the mom going to be a problem i think maybe to persuade Sul Chil to live with her? or not want to acknowledge that Sul chil is her daughter since she has a new family??...just my guesses....i just hope it wont be anything to much that will break hanam and sul chil apart...we all know that the dad is there for that situation...which i don't get...wasn't the promise to the friend and not that navy's dad..uhh

i only see trouble brewing for sulchil ...which i don't think she needs and also for the rest...except deng chil.

Thanks for the posts ooobloopbloopooo and senalee! While watching episode 50, I kept thinking, the writers couldn't make them related. That would be just too cruel! What a relief. I expect a long uphill battle for SulChil and Hanam , esp with 30 more episodes to go, but I also hope for a happy ending.

MilChil and Ilhan's marriage is off to a shaky start already. I wonder if she will figure out that her childish/selfish ways is not conducive to a healthy/happy marriage... Dengchil is younger but she seems more of an adult than MilChil. Well, Ilhan chose MilChil and now has to deal with her tantrums.

Guest ooobloopbloopooo

MilChil and Ilhan's marriage is off to a shaky start already. I wonder if she will figure out that her childish/selfish ways is not conducive to a healthy/happy marriage... Dengchil is younger but she seems more of an adult than MilChil. Well, Ilhan chose MilChil and now has to deal with her tantrums.

For the remaining episodes, IlHan will come to realize that MiChil has serious problems that need to be fixed. Thus, they will be fighting a lot, but in the end, IlHan will play a major role in helping MiChil finally grow up and become a good wife, daughter and person.

Just when I am starting to like MiChil.....She shows her ugly,selfish side again.This girl can be so irritating!!!

I hope that IlHan does not go running to SulChil for help again............... just leave her alone to enjoy her new found love.

even if they ended up having the same mom, 설칠 and 하남 wouldn't be related by blood. 연하남 was adopted wasn't he? But of course, if it does happen according to everyone's fears, it'll just complicate matters... another obstacle to overcome between the 설칠 & 하남 couple.... Let me just give my two cents worth on this matter: I'm sick and tired of the nearly-incestuous-but-not-quite relationships distrupting couples in dramas!! (ie 가을동화, 겨울연가, etc...)

on a happier note, 연하남 is sooo cute. Oh my goodness...

and let me let out a BIG FAT sigh of relief because, finally 설칠 & 하남 are together!

Just when I am starting to like MiChil.....She shows her ugly,selfish side again.This girl can be so irritating!!!

I hope that IlHan does not go running to SulChil for help again............... just leave her alone to enjoy her new found love.

yeah she is being a B.itch :angry:

i hope Ih's uncle fixes her

sorri but IH is going back to SC for help ONLY!!!!!!!!! :sweatingbullets:

but i dont think that SC is going to have the same feelings as before

this is from the previews

eps 51

i think its pretty short

선택에게 함께 가정을 이루어 보자고 말하는 덕칠.

DC asks Suntak(the other chicken store owner) if he wants to have his family together

선택 또한 덕칠의 프러포즈를 듣고 감격해 한다.

ST is touched by her proposal

하지만 명자는 덕칠이 재혼을 하고 싶다고 말하자 절대 허락할 수 없다며 반대하는데…

but DC's mother is opposing her getting married when DC asks her about it...

수표가 차려준 아침밥을 먹던 일한은 미칠이 아침상에 나오지도 않자 미칠을 깨우고,

IH's uncle SooPyo made IH breadfast and while he was eating he was bother by the fact that MC didnt even come out and eat bredfast so he goes to wake her,

미칠은 일한에게 지옥이 따로 없다며 짜증을 낸다. 미칠의 말에 화가 난 일한은 아침밥도 먹지 않고 출근을 해 버린다.

MC said that this place is like hell here to IH and IH gets mad at her words and he doesnt even finish his breadfast and leaves for work

종칠과 함께 난생 처음 산부인과를 찾은 태자.

JC and TJ go to the hospital for the first time together

초음파 검사 중 아기의 심장 소리를 듣게 된 태자는 기분이 묘해지고…

during the check up TJ hears the baby's heart for the first time and he is in awed mode....

병원을 나와 종칠의 친정집을 찾은 태자에게 명자는 군대 이야기를 꺼내며 아기 낳는 것만 보고 입대를 하는 것이 좋을 것 같다고 말을 하고, 태자는 깊은 생각에 빠지는데…

when they finish up at the hospitals they decide to go to JC mothers house Meungja's, and she talks to him that going into the army he see's the baby from being born, however TJ is in a train of thought

no SC and HN today :tears:

while maybe a little cute date make me wanna throw up but still cute at the same time date

yeah next post is eps 52

Guest cynkawahara

For the remaining episodes, IlHan will come to realize that MiChil has serious problems that need to be fixed. Thus, they will be fighting a lot, but in the end, IlHan will play a major role in helping MiChil finally grow up and become a good wife, daughter and person.

That's good! I guess I should be more sympathetic towards MiChil and supportive, since she seems to have major emotional problems, but...right now it's sooo hard. I think a swift kick would at least make me feel better!

kiki08....thanks for translating the preview. Kind of anticlimatic w/out SC & HN scenes. Maybe we will be pleasantly surprised.

eps. 52

damn i lost it now i how to start over stupid internet

일한이 술에 만취해 설칠을 불렀다는 사실에 기분이 나빠진 미칠은

IH meets SC when he was drunk and MC finds out and she gets mad and meets SC

설칠을 찾아가 무슨 이야기를 나눴냐고 따지고,

MC goes to see SC and ask about what they talked about

설칠은 일한이 결혼 생활에 힘들어 하는 것 같다며 미칠에게 좀 더 신경을 쓰라고 충고한다. 설칠의 말을 들은 미칠은 일한을 찾아가는데…

SC tells her about Ih and how he is having a hard time with their marriage and tells her to be a little more good to him??? and after MC hears this she goes to find IH....

친엄마가 살고 있는 집 앞까지 갔다가 선뜻 나서지를 못하고 돌아온 설칠.

SC finds her mothers house and she goes all the way to her dorrstep but she doesnt have enough courage to go inside

하남에게 그 사실을 털어 놓자 하남은 일단 마음을 먹었으면 꼭 한번 만나보라고 말을 하고, 하남의 말에 용기를 얻은 설칠은 친엄마를 만날 결심을 한다.

SC tell this to HN and he tells her that if she came this far tha she should go ahead and meet her, after she hears this she gets courage and she decides to meet her :D

소라, 미라가 집에 들어갈 수가 없다며 울면서 전화를 하자 선택은 부리나케 신자의 집을 찾아가고,

Sora, Mira(chicken store owner) calls her father crying that they cant get inside their house and he runs to their house

방에서 사람들과 노름판을 벌리고 있는 신자를 보고 화가 치밀어 올라

when he gets there he finds out that she was gambling with her friends and he gets mad with rage

아이들을 데리고 자신의 집으로 간다. 덕칠과 함께 아이들을 뉘운 뒤 선택은 덕칠에게 재혼을 하자며 굳게 말한다.

he takes he kids to his house. and when he puts them to bed with DC he asks her if she still wants to be together and become a family

MC is a big fat meanie again

loser!!!!!!!! :tongue2:

awww.... :blush: SC and HN are like cute

and she is so not into IH anymore :w00t: finally

and there is so much drama with every sister

i love that!!! :w00t:

even though i hate drama n real life

i love tv ones!!!!!!!!

im a little/lot werid

i have a lot of mistakes her sorri about that

but i at least make it more better for you guys :phew:

you can fix it if you wanna

i dont care

cant wait for sat + sun again :w00t:

okies bies^^*

Thanks kiki08....your previews really make my day.

What????? No SC and HN in epsd 51....I just love those two!!!!

SC in love .......acting all shy....lovey dovey......i wonder when HN is going to bring her to his apartment and reveal his family background....when his step mum shows up?

Can't wait for next week-end.....Damn....this drama has got me sooo hooked!!!!

Thanks kiki08....your previews really make my day.

What????? No SC and HN in epsd 51....I just love those two!!!!

SC in love .......acting all shy....lovey dovey......i wonder when HN is going to bring her to his apartment and reveal his family background....when his step mum shows up?

Can't wait for next week-end.....Damn....this drama has got me sooo hooked!!!!

aww,, you made me feel better thanks

no HN+SC on sat :tears:

but...

there some SC + HN on sun so

all we can do is wait!!!!!

i loved that part in eps 50??

where they were eating and she wouldnt eat the garlic

bc she thought... :w00t: that HN would kiss her again

gosh that was such a cute moment and she was so cute to^^

and i love that HN loves that about her

gosh cant wait her another moment like that :w00t:

Archived