[drama 2006] Seven Princesses 소문난 칠공주

Guest xosandy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ooobloopbloopooo

Bae Shin Ja (The Chicken store's ex-wife) really makes me mad and it makes me even more mad how the oldest daughter won't stand up to her. Wang sajang and shin ja are divorced now so there's no reason to apologize for everything.

Bae Shin Ja (The Chicken store's ex-wife) really makes me mad and it makes me even more mad how the oldest daughter won't stand up to her. Wang sajang and shin ja are divorced now so there's no reason to apologize for everything.

yea i agree. she needs to stop drinking and take care of her daughters for once. btw deokchil looks like she's lost a lotta weight recently. looks like she's falling for wang sajang. but i don't really want her to marry him. she needs to get a grip of her own life first. i miss her kids.

-------

ep. 49 was really good. my favorite episode of the entire drama thus far. i guess 4 more months of this won't be bad if they keep up the pace like this episode did.

so many cute guys in here actually...

7chliprlncessese49sdtvxvidsunavi002235068yw4.jpg

seokhyeon, i mean, ilhan 'go joo won'. i've forgotten how hot he is... he looked cute in hanbok.

7chliprlncessese49sdtvxvidsunavi002499766jx7.jpg

hanam 'park hae jin'.. that little scar of his on top of his mouth.. too sexy for words.

7chliprlncessese49sdtvxvidsunavi003130997pt2.jpg

ddengja appa / taeja 'lee seung gi'. he's seriously one of the cutest guy i've seen. his hair is so cool. don't think too many other guys can pull it off.

7chliprlncessese49sdtvxvidsunavi002787620qb2.jpg

ilhan's colleagues are funny. even though they're annoying too.

Guest evelyn168

Yesterday was by far the best episode. I liked the typical Korean kiss... Their first date was really cute and romantic in a way... I loved the last part of Lee Seung Gi and the youngest daughter... They're so adorable...

Guest xXeunhaexP

episode 49 is soo cutee!!

-sul chi and hanam's 1st date and romantic kiss *Aww*

-i was actually crying at the end of the episode when tae jah and dang chil were talking. i cant believe tae jah is going to go to the military. i guess he will become a real man when he comes back from it. does that mean that he wont be on the show as much? because when they "make him go to the military" they wont really show clips of him there would they? ahh i dunno. but it was so touching to see tae jah so sincere. :blush:

Guest sundubu <3

btw deokchil looks like she's lost a lotta weight recently.

she has a contract with some diet/weight loss company because she was considered overweight by their standards, so she's actually making money by promoting the company with her weight loss. i think she looks good

Does this mean the plot thickens? I love this show but it is raising my blood pressure. Is this a coincidence? Does this mean they could be related? Please tell me no. I hope I put the last part in spoiler mode.

Guest cynkawahara

Thanks for the clip cutiepie! Can't wait to see it. Am waiting for the HQ on this episode so I see every little thing.

lisafh....wonderfl clips. They both look so happy. It's so refreshing to see HaNam smiling! Just hope this can continue for the next 30 episodes!

Guest bluebyul

omg just started watching ep50...

and dang!

lol suhchil and hanam are sooo cute in their

phone conversation...

though it also made my want to gag at the same time!

lol

Archived