[drama 2006] Seven Princesses 소문난 칠공주

Guest xosandy

Guest bluebyul

since we lost everything...

meaning all the answers to this...

i thought id rewrite, also cause there was a bit of confusion with some of the answers that were given...

note: i was talking to my mom the other day, confirming the details with her,

and number 2 (the ring), and number 4 is what she knows from the drama...

i just started watching this drama from around episode 20 something and i have a few questions i hope someone can clarify....

1) Why can't Duk Chil see her children? Doesn't she have any rights as their mother?

• instead of telling their kids that they divorced, and cause emotional harm for them, seeing as they are so young, shes "away"...but i think its still harsh not to let her talk to her kids...to a mother...thats torture!!

2) Does Sul Chil know about her adoption? (someone mentioned in a previous post a piece of jewelery she wears that was belonged to her father)

• no, she doesnt, unless she figured it out on her own. her family keeps it under wraps, despite the grandmother always making sly comments about her adoption. plus milchil always comes close to unveiling it to suhchil, but never does...cause its just too mean to do it like that...[so she does have a good side~]

• and the ring, my mom is guessing on this one, but she said that that ring might be like a grad ring from the army. something like we get when we graduate university, or some of us, highschool. but thats her guess, cause she said she didnt remember them mentioning that it was her fathers...but...my mom is getting old...and at times i wonder if alzheimers runs in the family....so dont get mad if its wrong~^^

3) Why is Il-Han's uncle working for Tae-Ja's mother? Is this guy independently wealthy or something? he doesn't seem to be working at her store because he needs money~ ;)

4) Is Tae-Ja's mom afraid of the Grandmother? She's so nice to the Grandmother and starts talking in a country accent when she sees her.

• shes afraid cause she doesnt want the grandmother to reveal her whereabouts.
  • taejah is an illegitamate child, and the fathers family wants him as his heir. which is what someone wrote about, but then another person questioned...but yeah...they werent married, but apparently that family doesnt have male heirs, which is why they want him so desperately...desperately enough that she sneaks in the night, to move into a complex. though i dont think that own a banchan store is really hiding herself well :P

Sorry for the numerous questions...I can figure out most of the other parts but these are a few things that I've been wondering about. Thanks!

hurray~ in 24 hours, ill be able to watch it on kbs...

or even sooner, cause i noticed that others uploaded them faster on their servers, than kbs did on their site~ :P

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bryan

LOL....Now,it'll be another 20 hrs before we get to watch it on KBS.

Bluebyul,you're so lucky to be able to discuss these things with your Mum.I seem to be the only one in my family interested in K Drama,and watching in on KBS VOD without understanding the language.They think I'm mad or something.

Anyway,thanks to all you guys,I've not really gone mad.It's great to be able to share my views with all of you......Now...let's hope epsds 33 and 34 will not be as disappointing as last week.

Guest jennxxness

I'm dying to see episode 33. dammmiitt =P KBS doesn't load for me. =/ does anyone know which clubbox?

Guest xjenny

wow it's been a long time since I've been on this thread and I feel so bad since I'm too busy that I can't continue doing translations for every episode of this drama...I've posted episodes 1 and 2 here in Soompi

where can i find the translation for ep 2? what date about? or what page?

and since may did you do any translations/summaries?

Guest d'nyce

i just started watching this drama from around episode 20 something and i have a few questions i hope someone can clarify....

1) Why can't Duk Chil see her children? Doesn't she have any rights as their mother?

2) Does Sul Chil know about her adoption? (someone mentioned in a previous post a piece of jewelery she wears that was belonged to her father)

3) Why is Il-Han's uncle working for Tae-Ja's mother? Is this guy independently wealthy or something? he doesn't seem to be working at her store because he needs money~ ;)

The uncle is extremely well educated and pretty wealthy. His older sister, Il Han's mother, gives him an allowance for taking care of her son. The uncle is working for Tae Ja's mother because he figures it will give him something to do instead of not having anything to do all day.

4) Is Tae-Ja's mom afraid of the Grandmother? She's so nice to the Grandmother and starts talking in a country accent when she sees her.

Sorry for the numerous questions...I can figure out most of the other parts but these are a few things that I've been wondering about. Thanks!

I noticed the 3rd question was not answered so here it is... :D

Guest bluebyul

I noticed the 3rd question was not answered so here it is... :D

lol i guess i was more tired than i thought i was, when i wrote it :P

but thanks!

anyway...im trying to watch it on kbs right now...but the page is taking forever to load...

*cries*

hopefully it doesnt buffer to much today~

i end up missing so many things! lol...then watch it again when cred, or yellow have it uploaded :P

anyway...

ill be back when im done watching^^

Guest bryan

Just finished watching Epsd 33...like creidesca,I don't really know what to think too.....

It's a real non-event....no major development.....Sometimes I wish they would stick to the original 50 epsds,so maybe things will move a little faster...I can't wait for Ha-Nam to find out that Sul-Chil plans to get married....Ha-Nam is so cute....the way he does all those things for her...he will definitely come up with something to stop her.

Guest ChakHanSarah

Question does Han Nam have like a secret life that he does not want anyone to know about?!??!!....like he always speak in a different accent when he is talkin' to his mom and stuff...

Guest bluebyul

hmmm i finished watching epi 33...

and it was just... <_<

• im going backwards...
  • milchil is as per usual overly dramatic...and it was kinda sickening...but if ilhan had any doubts about her love for him...i guess he can rest assured now...still i found it annoying to watch an episode with the image of milchil wanting to jump in the lake and die...actually ending with milchil is a big no no in my books...
  • i was also very disappointed with taejah...he was slowly getting into my good books...then BAM back to his momma boy self, without a backbone. seriously...i wish they didnt extend it...then maybe his character would have developed, instead of backtracking. it was just so sad to see her so sad. its also pathetic that she has to deal with such sadness...and to think, she just had her foot in the door to get on the better side of her mother-in-law...and now its been slammed shut once again...sigh...
  • not enough hanam in this epi, but i mean hes pretty immobile, so i guess ill have to wait just a bit longer, but ChakHanSarah the reason why he speaks like that, is because hes from pusan [i think thats what he said before...but in any case, hes from out of town...] so i guess one of the reasons why hes hiding his true satori accent self, is because he wants to show a more refined individual...and maybe because he doesnt want to be known for his extreme wealth, which is how his apartment is funded! [both are guesses...im sure they will let us know more about it later on~^^] btw i want his apartment~! :P anyway to think he might have been able to party with his friend and suhchil...if only she didnt have to go home...and he wasnt still hiding his wealth from everyone...
  • im a little worried that dukchil is channelling her motherly love to the other guys kids [i forgot his name...lol] and a little worried that her ex has seen her, and though it seemed like he was about to give way, will be steadfast in his decision of not letting her see/talk to her kids
  • but i was happy to see the father step up and try to intervene for his daughter, despite the fact that hes still mad at her.
  • suhchil..oh boy...to think that she really is going on with this...for now at least...is kinda weird. its too bad that ilhan couldnt get her to see the problem of the matter...but im sure she will eventually come to her senses...and Bryan i agree...i cant wait until hanam finds out about her marriage! >-<

anyway i know its vauge, sorry...but i gotta get to sleep, so i tried to just list some of the parts that really stuck with me once i was done watching...

have fun watching everyone~

Guest sundubu <3

^^sigh... i wonder when ddeng chil will get her happy ending... i wonder when everyone else will get theirs? i mean, i hope they all do! it's unrealistic but i like idealistic endings lol

Guest jennxxness

Just finished watching Epsd 33...like creidesca,I don't really know what to think too.....

It's a real non-event....no major development.....Sometimes I wish they would stick to the original 50 epsds,so maybe things will move a little faster...I can't wait for Ha-Nam to find out that Sul-Chil plans to get married....Ha-Nam is so cute....the way he does all those things for her...he will definitely come up with something to stop her.

I finally got kbs to work.

That's exactly how i feel too.

I was really disappointed how there's absolutely no development between sulchil and hanam.

The preview doesn't seem any better. Michil finds out the reason and is going to act all bitter against sulchil.

Yes to no major event, no major development... I'm getting bitter. I waited all week for this ep and it was an utter disappointment.

Guest sundubu <3

where is the EXACT kbs link to these eps? the site is in korean right? so i dont' know where to click, etc. can someone please post it?

EDIT: nm... saw the banner and clicked lol

where can i find the translation for ep 2? what date about? or what page?

and since may did you do any translations/summaries?

hi!

I've rechecked my posts here in the thread and I think I've made translations for Episodes 1 and 2...Episode 1 was posted May 1 and Episode 2 was posted May 7..at that time those were the only episodes that I made translations of and unfortunately due to my busy time and I have so many other K-dramas to watch...I practically missed many episodes of the drama so I gave up in making the translations but I hope what I made will help a little

Episode 1 Translation

Episode 2 Translation

Guest xjenny

oh and im on ep3 im a bit confused. why is leeseungki's mom so secretive? and who is that man they sometimes show? like when the other man was helping dukshil to buy a computer, the guy that was there.... thanks in advance :)

Guest ...TLT...

just finish epi 33...i dunno wat Sulchil is thinking...but it's really frustrating meee..i dun want her and that navy guy get marry..i want her and Ha Nam together..man can't wait to see Ha Nam find out about the marriage thing of her and that navy guy...grrr i still think MilChil is annoying..Ilhan should think straight..gawhh he's even confuse about who he loved..muh gawwh!

Guest d'nyce

Question does Han Nam have like a secret life that he does not want anyone to know about?!??!!....like he always speak in a different accent when he is talkin' to his mom and stuff...

It's not really a secret life. His family is extremely wealthy and no one knows. So Han Nam tries to hide that fact by not displaying that his family has money. He wants to perceive as a "poor college/grad student."

Guest jennxxness

^^ and really I don't quite understand why he needs to hide it- not just hide it but exaggerate it and express himself as a poor college/grad student. It just doesn't comprehend to me. lol. How does this really fit into his plans of catching Sulchil's heart? Who knows.

Archived