[drama 2006] Seven Princesses 소문난 칠공주

Guest xosandy

Guest critic

Thank you creidesca for episode 20!! I love Park Hyejin...he's so cute. I think he's teh reason why I watch this drama ^^

same here. 연하남 is so freaking cute!!!!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest evelyn168

I finally watched ep.19 and 20 from this week... I gotta say, I'm loving Su Chil's love plot right now... I hope the two gets paired quicker...

Guest bryan

I finally watched ep.19 and 20 from this week... I gotta say, I'm loving Su Chil's love plot right now... I hope the two gets paired quicker...

ME TOO!!! I Love watching them together.Especially that Yun Ha Nam.He is so sincere and so cute in the way he woos Sul-Chil.All that time in the army,he could only love her from afar,now that she is no longer his superior,he is making up for lost time,and really going all out.

Did you guys see his apartment? He must come from quite a wealthy family.And that conversation with his Mum---I can forsee trouble ahead for the couple.He is 4 years younger than Sul-Chil,so first he must work at getting her to accept him.Then he has to get his Mum to accept them.

Well,IlHan--your lost is Ha Nam's gain.Mil-Chil is continuing with her spending/partying.Is this some sort of addiction,or she just love this lifestyle.He did choose to love Mil-Chil--so he deserve all the heartache and trouble that comes with loving her.

Guest xosandy

anyone have non clubbox links? for some reason my clubbox won't work. thanks

please check the first post of this thread. i posted the links there.

Guest inyoungishot

hey does anyone know if this DRAMA will be showing in KBS California anytime soon and at what time? thanks

Guest mpark

Thank you for the episode. The drama is so interesting... I wonder what's going to happen between the sisters and especially the older sister and her husband .

Guest sushimi

i watched this show yesterday on kbs world... i don't know what's going to happen if Suchill and Milchill bring the same guy at home.. i'm sure Ilhan will choose Milchill, and Suchill said she'll not speak to him if he don't go with her...

hey does anyone know if this DRAMA will be showing in KBS California anytime soon and at what time? thanks

i think this DRAMA replaced "Thank you, life"... it's like that on kbs world.... :P

Guest buaydong

hi guys ~~ i have it 22 episodes already but i haven't seen it yet,, i don't know korean TT^TT

there is no Eng sub ??? i wanna watch this drama.. ~~~

Guest lilaznhunnie

ahhh go joo won~ i loved him in byuhlnahn yohjah byuhl nahn nahmjah. im hoping that he's just as good in here :]

Archived