[drama 2006] Seven Princesses 소문난 칠공주

Guest xosandy

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sushimi

I like this show! I saw the ep5 tonight.... this drama is interesting! Goo Joo Won is cute too.. I like the storyline.... :P

From the pics in this thread, it seems that Suh-chil will not end up with Il Han. Well good riddence, I would say. She is way too good for him.

jeeeses ...how stupid and blind can a man be to fall for that slutty Mee-chil. And if he goes bankrupt and has a miserable life because he falls for the wrong girl, it is what he deserves for his own stupidity...gggrrhhhh.....

I like to watch Lee Seung Ki in this drama, but I think the butt-slapping-by-his-mum-thing is really a bit over the top and sick, no?

For the rest, it can be very funny to see how the father drills the whole family. Reminds me of the "Sound of Music".

Guest .alyak_

Wow. How come i didn't know about this drama? Already 14 episodes are out? I'm really slow then....

Is this a drama where i should watch? Nevermind, i'll watch the first few episodes...

Guest minshoo

i actually like this drama.........and yes i think Il Han is being so inconsiderate toward Sul-Chil. but the actor who's playing Il Han is so handsome kekeke his smile is......aww...........lol. im sorri but that army guy.........idk he does look better with longer hair like in the first picture of the first page.

i think that Sul-Chil should just give up cuz shes too good for him like some of you have said here. he doesnt deserv her. He just attracte by the other girl's appearance and just run to her whenever she calls. anyway im off to watch episode 13 and 14 :)

Guest sushimi

i actually like this drama.........and yes i think Il Han is being so inconsiderate toward Sul-Chil. but the actor who's playing Il Han is so handsome kekeke his smile is......aww...........lol. im sorri but that army guy.........idk he does look better with longer hair like in the first picture of the first page.

i think that Sul-Chil should just give up cuz shes too good for him like some of you have said here. he doesnt deserv her. He just attracte by the other girl's appearance and just run to her whenever she calls. anyway im off to watch episode 13 and 14 :)

Ilhan's character is played by Goo Joo Won... yes he's cute... I love the way that acted Lee Seung Ki! I saw the ep6 last week I like it! this drama is very good!!!

Guest bryan

FINALLY,Sul-Chil and Mil-Chil and Il Han meet face to face.And that Mil-Chil sure look EVIL.

I don't care that she is beautiful cause having good character and a good heart is more important.

NOW,that army guy better quickly make his move.

I can't wait to watch Epsd 15.

Guest xeunice

yeah i think they changed the girl who plays the younger sister? or they might change the actress? haha i dunno but the girl who was suppose to be the youngest sister is really pretty.. and the guy for sulchil is the same guy.. HE'S HOTTTTTTTT!

Guest Happy_Day

meechil is sooooooo pretty but sooooo mean!!!! (i've only watched the first two episodes tho). i hope she gets kinder..

by the way, how is it that she was really stupid in school but became a nurse? lol!

Archived