[movie 2007] Sex Is Zero 2 (색즉시공2)

koalabear

Lim Chang-jung, Song Ji-hyo. Shin-yi, Choi Sung-kook
Upcoming 2007 Movie Sex is Zero 2

poster.jpg

source: Cunto @ Song Ji-hyo thread, DCGung

Director: Yoon Tae Yoon

Production: CJ Entertainment

Cast: Lim Chang-jung (Sex is Zero 1 Sicily 2km), Song Ji-hyo (Goong, Jumong), Shin-yi (Unstoppable High Kick), Choi Sung-kook (Sex is Zero 1)

Release Date: December 13, 2007

Rating: 18+

Official Site: http://www.sexzero2.co.kr/

Trailer:

http://www.tagstory.com/video/video_post.a...a_id=V000117344

the film is the sequel to the 2002 hit "Sex is Zero" which starred Lim Chang-jung and Ha Ji-won. Song Ji-hyo was selected as female lead in the second installment

news

Lim Chang Jung to star in "Sex is Zero 2"

330_0.jpg

Lim Chang Jung who starred in "Sex is Zero" (2002) which portrayed sexual issues of college students will also star in "Sex is Zero 2" to be directed by Yoon Tae Yoon.

According to the production company, Lim Chang Jung who played an innocent student in the first film will play a role as the president of the campus K-1 club.

While Choi Sung Kook, Shin Yi, Yoo Chae Young, and other supporting actors from the previous film will also appear, the main female lead will be played by Song Ji Hyo in place of Ha Ji Won.

The film that will draw the troubles and joys of college students is scheduled to crank in at the end of this month to be featured in theatres this coming December.

SongJi-hyo.jpg

Song Ji-Hyo [송지효] to star in feature film 'Sex is Zero 2 [색즉시공2]'.. Shooting begins in July after finalizing of male lead actor. 'Sex is Zero 2' is slated for year-end release.

sources/credits: Dramaok and Rubie

http://www.broasia.com/lwboard/lwboard.php...pg=1&no=330

http://dramaok.blogspot.com/search/label/Song%20Ji-Hyo

Soompi Rules

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest cunto

omg omg omggg!!! thanxxxx koalabear for starting the thread!!!! weeeeeeeeeeeee can't waittttt!!!!!!!!!! Song Ji Hyo FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

opooooozzzzz...so Lim Chang-Jung is the male lead?? Is there any other movie/ drama he used to take part in? he looks unfamiliar to me.... :sweatingbullets:

I've seen the first movie as well...I liked Lim Chang-jung and Ha Ji-won's rapport but let's see how SJH will fare in the movie...I'm sure a lot of comparisons will be made between her and HJW...let's see how the movie will turn out as they will start shooting this month...

cunto...Lim Chang-jung appears more in movies than on TV...If I remember right he used to be a singer too

OH. MY. GOSH. NO WAY! HAHA! I loooooved the first one! I actually BOUGHT it even instead of just downloading it. lol. I can't wait! I hope Song Ji-Hyo does a good job in this one and doesn't let us down, cuz Ha Ji Won's part was kind of one that, imo, only she could play. So, let's see how Ji-Hyo does. But, I'M SO EXCITED! haha. I can't wait.

Guest bern28

this seems to be very interesting. song ji hyo= from a villain (ballet student in goong), a wife of a main character in jumong to a sexy-comedy movie. i think she can portray it very well. i like the 1st part of this movie. :sweatingbullets:

Guest bern28

i never actually saw Sex is Zero with Ha Ji WOn... what was it about???

it was like the "AMERICAN PIE" but a korean version haha! :sweatingbullets:

Guest yansi

i saw sex is zero in cantonese dubbed, and i almost peed my pants! i'm looking forward to the second installment :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest jrcarlos

hmm.. song ji hyo as a sexy college student?

i dunno.. maybe it's just me but whenever i look at her i always think of someone in pain or the 'suffering woman..' >__<

anyway, i still think i should watch this upcoming movie lol.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived